How do we deal with the mutie scum?

How do we deal with the mutie scum?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_Marvel_Comics_crossover_events
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We just need reasonable restrictions on high capacity assault mutants.

We need a national mutant registry and a waiting period for new mutants.

But all mutants are a potential danger, they do not have genes of peace

>it's current year

but they do have JEANS of war

You are right, they truly are deJEANerates

This is actually something I don't understand. Has abortion ever been an issue in X-Men comics? I'd figure someone by now would have been able to detect the X-gene in unborn children much like any other genetic disorder. Wouldn't the simple solution to the mutant problem be early detection and quick abortion? I mean, the government will soon be paying for it even.

Check your privilege flat scans.
#mutantlivesmatter

pic related

doesn't the x-gene form in a mutants teen years?

From the thumbnail I thought that said "white" instead of mutie.

It activates in a mutant's teen years. You don't just gain a gene. It should be present at all times, just dormant. But then again, we have plenty of instances where mutant children register psychically immediately. Just look at the birth of Hope.

What ever happened to that floating island in space that magneto made? Or that island that cyclops started? If the homo sapiens are so bothered with having mutants amongst their kind, why not just give them their own land?

Didn't that crash into the ocean?

pretty typical mutie behavior I'd say

We don't deal with them, what we do is find the cosmic/supernatural being which is affecting Humanity(particularly America) with it's irrational hatred power which is causing Humans to act cartoon levels of utterly ridiculous.

All Humans can pick up a weapon and kill with them. At any time. Everyone in your neighbourhood could potentially decide to kill everyone else in the neighbourhood whenever they feel like it. Do you see how this works?

You sound like a god damn mutie lover

>call him a maggot just before saying you shocked him enough times to kill a herd of elephants.

That's like saying the person who just defeated you and your whole squad single-handedly and destroyed a whole city by themselves is a weakling.

>Trying to make an argument for being pro mutant

Look at the Marvel Universe. has the existence of Mutants made anything better?

At first glance I thought that said WHITEY

Those guards were serious assholes.

>mutants are the reason the celestials arent coming to town to fuck us over
>when no more mutants happened, the phoenix literally went to earth to restart the mutant population

>How do we deal with the mutie scum?
All new-born children are analysed for the x-gene, those with the x gene have it removed.

It's not Mutants fault that Marvel Humans are insane, irrational and psychopathic.

usually yes, but in some rare cases they are activated at birth

I suppose it ties down to comic book writers having different interpretations

Aren't there some cases of activation from traumatic event/danger?

What I never got about the X-men universe is that the racism is supposed to be real yet who the fuck would openly call someone a nigger if they could vaporize you with a thought?

This. In the Marvelverse mutants getting aborted should be a major issue but because of the real-life controversy over abortion Marvel probably won't touch it.

>Marvel not being controversial and political
what about all new all different characters? each and every one is pretty much a political statement, especially sam wilson cap

>mutie scum
There's your problem right there, the hate. Don't isolate and ostracize mutants, include them in your communities and teach them your values. Then we can grow up with more mutants on our side, defending us and our way of life, than any other mutants that mean to harm any and everybody.

>include them in your community
Why on earth would I let mutie filth anywhere near humans, im sorry but I just can't tolerate the violence that comes from Muggas.

Ostracizing them creates a situation where the only relationship that can happen between you is nothing but hostility.
They aren't going away. I wouldn't antagonize people with potentially God-like powers anyway, people like you all but encourage Magneto to exist. Is that what you want? Mutant aggressors instead of mutant citizens?

Marvel racism is so stupid. The whole reason people get away with it in the real world is because black people don't have superpowers. History would have been profoundly different if they did.

you sound like a fucking MUTIE, go blow up a building or get killed already

Here's what I don't understand.
Why do people hate all mutants, but don't give a shit about non-mutant super-villains?
Why are people demanding mutants be genocided, but nobody asks for Nitro or Carnage to get the death penalty after the fourth time they escape and murder a bunch of people?

I think its the fear that is involved with your child potentially becoming a mutant and destroying your family or something like that, also that if the person was born with an innate ability to tear apart infrastructure with their mind.

This is just one of the many reasons why "mutants as an oppressed minority" really REALLY doesn't work. At all.

Why not be afraid of BOTH?

>CURRENT YEAR
>MY AGENDA

libcucks never change

Let the Inhumans take care of the problem.

Because capeshit don't make sense.

>get killed
Far more likely to be a human killed than a mutant. Be careful what you wish for.

Let the M-Pox deal with them. Sit back and relax.

Racism. Why do people care about the skin color of others?

You mean like taking away the guns of the american people?
Because that sounds like a good idea, no sarcasm

I'm pretty sure that people would definetly care if white criminals kept escaping prison and killing a bunch of people.

Why are mutants even a big deal in a world full of superhumans, aliens and cosmic deities?

We need to build a wall. And make Xavier/Magneto pay for it.

US citizens don't seem to care if the killers are wearing uniforms :^)

Mutants are clearly the superior race. The only reason normal people don't accept this and kill themselves is because they are jealous and butthurt.

Like a lot of things, power creep made the whole thing a lot worse. Its one thing to be afraid of "slightly longer range punches, acrobatic linebacker, chill dude, wings and counsellor troi", its quite another with almost any of the later X-men. About the only harmless ones are the hideous mutants, and that just makes it more of a horrible genetic disease that lets a minority of psychos become ubermensch.

Marvel civilians have really, really servere PTSD. Even without the sliding timescale you'd be looking at 9/11 tier disasters every other month, with it you're looking at something god-awful happening pretty much every day. Its a nightmare of competing paramilitaries in bright costumes, the military-industrial complex gone berserk, secret prisons and extraordinary rendition, every single one of the awful mythological pantheons not only being real but also actively trying to ruin people's days (with precious little intervention from the "good" deities), near constant alien and inter-dimensional invasions, and a constant level of bog-standard crime and terrorism that the police can't or won't deal with. Add on the fact that your moody teenager might spontaneously melt into goo one day and then get abducted by one or other of the many paramilitaries and its no wonder they're a tiny bit grumpy.

Because the X-Men don't really fit in a wider universe. That's why so many writers like Morrison tried keeping them isolated for so long.

PTSD doesn't justify the people of the MU giving Norman Osborn, the fucking Green Goblin, absolute power with no checks and balances.

The "MUTIE" scrawl looks like the word "WHITE" when you glance at it quickly and honestly given today's climate that's not far off from the most hated social group.

You are completely right. Thats why they need to be completely exterminated. Mutants have no place in human society.

How do humans tell the difference between mutants, inhumans and super-powered humans?

I don't know, it seems like a contributing factor to the PTSD of the general populace in the first place - the US government is so hopelessly awful that it gave the Green Goblin unilateral power to do whatever. Keep your head down, best case scenario he's a new Doom, worst case he's only going to be as bad as the rest of them. Year on year events mean from the perspective of ordinary people, superheroes blew up America in a pointless civil war, then the appeared and wrecked everything, then it seems the super community and federal government got totally infiltrated by bodysnatchers. At some point mutants seceded from the union while launching interventions into the mainland US.

Its amazing looking at the events and seeing how they must feel to be trapped watching them, and that's not counting the day-to-day awful things that happen in normal continuity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_Marvel_Comics_crossover_events

muties, inhumans, mutates. mutates are normal joes who get superpowers, and theyre good, inhumans, arent mutants, so theyre good, mutants are mutant, so theyre bad, duh

honestly what would happen if marvel actually let what they say is going to happen, happen, and that within four generations there arent any more non mutate human characters and all thats left on earth are the mutants as the dominants, humans as minorities, imhumans also as dominants but them and the muties vie for power maybe, and whatever's left of he superhero community

They'd probably wipe themselves out. Even when they were a tiny minority group mutants threw out a disproportionate number of mentally-ill, super powerful individuals and because of power creep even the regular ones often become capable of doing apocalyptic things. The world won't survive having millions of them, particularly if they keep manifesting as moody children.

How are things magneto?

no i think he's refering to why people hate mutants
it's us against them mentality that most people don't get when they see thor because they can see him as a individual

This whole mutie issue would be over easy if mutants just register their powers like a gun and don't act like some special snowflake faggot.
>have claw mutation
>register my power at the local registration center
>don't get all "muh genes" whenever people have strong opinions on mutants
>people won't be scared since they'll know I'm just as dangerous as a regular guy
PROBLEM SOLVED MUTIES

It'd be helpful for other emergency services too, particularly health related ones. Anywhere with national health care like the UK would probably have to have mutation related weirdness on file anyway just so they can attempt to treat them if they get ill and not hurt anyone around them

Imagine if Cyclops is involved a car accident and loses his specs. He accidentally blows up the ambulance when he regains consciousness half-way to the hospital.

Yeah or maybe it was already active and they just didnt realise it until that event

I don't know why people still tries to make a parallelism between muties and real life scenarios (whatever racism, homos, kkk, holocaust,etc)

I get if you are talking about Gammas

But there is no logic equivalence of a 18 years old kid who can manipulate time/atoms

#MutantLivesMatter

Fuck muties.

Honestly, I wish the world would stop listening to fucking libcucks, take the redpill and accept that being a mutant is a choice.

I dunno. Prenatal diagnostic is hard. We can detect things like Down's but that's a extra chromosomes. It's plausible that x-gene would be harder to detect.

WE HYPE UP THE INHUMANS.

Privilege? Muties get superpowers, free colorful spandex, a giant mansion to live in, a direct line to some of the most powerful heroes ever....face it, we Sapiens are the REAL downtrodden!

You mean INHUMANS. Muties are a genetic defect that's finally getting dealt with once and for all. Inhumans are the true future.

You sound like a crying bitch shitting his pants in terror because the guys next door are bigger.

If they wanna get to punches and kicks, then we'll teach 'em who's boss.

Mutants are the future.

Genetic inferiors will die out. We adapted where you failed.

Because filthy mutie scum are beneath even the lowest of criminals.

nice bait yuro

Acept that they are the future of mankind and go on with our lives.

Marvel is only political when it comes to things that the majority of people agree with. Abortion is something that most people these days support, therefore Marvel wont touch it.

The Inhumans were right. Now how do we get rid of the Inhumans?

Wouldn't the libs be pro mutant since they're suppose to represent minorities?

I've seen this stupidity before. You hunted down mutants to near extinction, then went after the Inhumans, then the Atlanteans, then the Deviants, and even the Eternals. Then when your mad machines turned on you and kill the last of you insufferable kind, they started attacking our worlds.

This. Only wanna be conquerors need alpha level powers or above.

>About the only harmless ones are the hideous mutants,

You'd think some of those guys would get serious powers, but no, it's almost always either "be horribly physically mutated" or "look like a supermodel and have mutations that can let you rule the world".

I don't like Inhuman much, but at least most of them are mutated on the outside and the inside.

That was President Obama's doing. Had to make a clean break from the Bush Administration and the Civil War fiasco.

>The world won't survive having millions of them, particularly if they keep manifesting as moody children.

The moody teenager in the recent and infamous issue of Mockingbird probably set back Mutant relations by years.

No publicly they would pay lip service to mutant issues( especially election years) while ignoring any deeper problems in the mutant community.

>King magnet terrorist begs UN to give him Genosha
>turns it into mutie land
>evil mutant kills it with stolen military sentinels.

MUTIES gonna Mute.

They'll tell you mutants have power and privilege, just like they say about Jews and gay males and other minority groups SJWs hate.