Actresses who annoy you

Actresses who annoy you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fX6rII4HP6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you, she's cute as all heck

Is she the one who got raped in that one movie?

Imagine if she shined your face?

Watch your language.

The camera loves Jena Malone.

oh frick off

Pls go Elle.

She's a little too shrewd for my taste.

Are we not allowed to curse anymore?

she looks like those a Juni Ito cartoon

please delete this awful caricature

I want to choke her out on my dick and slam her into a wall headfirst

I want to sex her

>dat hairline

This. I've always hated her, and she only gets work from nepotism
Fuck this whore

Oh buzz off, you beanhead. I say what I want and I don't give a darn. If you don't like it, you can take a hike, pal.

This. I will actively avoid anything this dreadful banshee chooses to take part in.

Eat my shorts.

Someone post the screencap of this kike getting buttflustered about that drawing of her

this is why there are still ugly people in the world, because of WRONG OPINIONS

women lol
youtube.com/watch?v=fX6rII4HP6Q

this?

SHOOOO

reminder that all women are whores

Jena Malone is in no way ugly, you cretin. She's honestly as cute as can be and I'd settle down with her if given the possibility by the Almighty.

That's the one. Thanks brother

it's fucking astounding how quickly she jumps into "muh 6 gorillion"

and nothing is funnier than watching brooklyn nine-nine where they take every effort imaginable to not film her from the side

i don't lik her because she said a bad thinga bout god emperor trump. my feelings are very easily hurt when people insult trump. MAGA

That Mexican chick from Modern Family.

I agree. So offensive omfg!!!1111! Also, Obummer ate a burger with dijon mustard. DIJON MUSTARD!!!!

Remember to shoot all liberals on sight for their rancid intolerance.

THANK YOU

I've hated her with a passion since Stepmom. That girl is the fucking worst.

Obama ate a dog

An actual dog

Lol you guys sure showed those dumb drumpfkins lol xD #impeachtrump #resist

she fucked a fag in one movie and got kicked out of her private christian school as a result. also yes, she got diddled as a kiddo

she plays the annoying loud shrew so fucking well that i can't hate her. and she can be sorta cute and endearing at times

"HAHAHAHAHA OBJECTIFYING MEN IS FUNNY AND OKAY BUT OBJECTIFYING WOMEN IS FUCKING EVIL AND ANYBODY WHO DOES IT DESERVES A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH"
- All women

I know rite? lmao at libCKEKS, praise le KEKISTAN

I hated her before it was cool to hate her

first image that popped up when i googled "jennifer lawrence annoying"

She's not THAT Mexican chick, she's MY Mexican chick....and she's....Columbian or something

LOl pole.com and rethuglican climate change skeptics UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO BY THE GENUSES OF THE LEFT #RESIST

woo, damn somebody sure has been triggered. you gonna be okay sweetie?

le funny pitchers xd

How do people let their facial hair get that bad? The fuck? It's $5 for a beard trim, god damn.

I was neutral on her before but this made me dislike her.

Those fat ugly fat racist sexist bigoted islamaphobic losers will stand no chance against the alphamales/females/transgenders/queersexuals/demiqueers of the #swoleleft #resist

Paid "actors" to make the opposition look bad.

If she didn't want to be caricatured as an ugly kike then maybe she should get a nose job. Oh but wait her entire comedy career centres around her kike face, so she's just a whiny hypocrite

If you don't think those people exist you must have never been to a Walmart

I want your soul... I will eat your soul...

they're le based kekistani the-dornald posters

I know, right? europe is headed for a centrist, evidence-based utopia and there's nothing you stinky fuckers can do about it :)

>"I don't like this drawing of me"
>"I hope the artist and every single person who likes it dies"

She seems like a reasonable person.

This dumb whore. Her "acting range" doesnt go beyond "self-absorbed narcissistic spoiled brat uber-stacy" Literally every role shes ever had was a variation of that trope. Also, look at her stupid shiteating grin she always has. She really really isnt as cute as she thinks she is

I'd love to punch her right in the fucking face.

your waifu is shit

G
A
Y

I cannot stand this woman. Literally everything about her bugs me and I wish she would disappear.

All of them. I hate w*men.

Her face is fucking terrifying

LITERALLY! And she's probably the worst actress I've ever had the pain of experiencing

this dumb cunt, i swear she plays smartass good like she is one is real life. Also she always plays this type of annoying character; honestly surprised she didn't play Ramona on Scott Pilgrim because that personality.

daaamn dude, how is she 26 and already has that many wrinkles around her eyes? Or was she just sleep deprived that day? Could it be from having to endure hundreds of hours of forced smiles from photoshoots and movie premieres?

all these old bags over 16

Why?

She is there for her unique looks, I don't hate her but she can't act

No, most white women get crow's feet early on. She can still touch my no-no's any time of day tbqhwy

Unique looks? She looks like a typical white chick that probably chews really loudly and goes on her phone at inappropriate times

>zero hips
>flat chested
>a face that could convincingly be a trap's face
>bony
>huge kike nose
>like 4'10" with heels on
>wonky smile
>wrinkles
>gigantic ears

Shes literally a boy with a wig on. Must be why Sup Forums is so obssessed with her

>looks at a woman
>does everything he possibly can to think of her as a man
I think this says more about you than it does anyone else.

w-wow someone sh-should tell her that y-you can cl-cl-clearly see her n-nipples and pant-ty line....

She's got a nice ass at least.

>like 4'10" with heels on
how is this bad?

>That nose
Good lord.

r-rude

tfw there was an user who fucked her and dumped her who posted here.

Miss you Jena Malone fucker.

no one wants manlet offspring

>can't act
>terrible voice
>can't. Act.

She must suck a mean cock

fuck this cunt

H O T T
I fucking love her desu

What is that thing?

yeah, id fuck her cunt alright

>#swoleleft

>self-absorbed narcissistic spoiled brat uber-stacy

oh god oh god plz dont stop

When has it not been like that though. Understand that and make due or go gay.

It's Aphex Twin. He's dropping a new video.

TOP WEW MY NIGGER!!

Grade A chompers on her

they literally should've cast her as pennywise in the new IT. I wouldn't even mind the genderswap - she's perfect for the role

Disgusting

Been in the business over 20 years and hasn't really ever done anything of note.

Dem eyes tho

Mammario...

dat genuinely uncomfortable yelping voice break, looking around for help and awkward silence @ 1:18

wtf I hate reverse sexual harassment now

heresy