Is Regular Show worth getting into? I remember watching season 1 and not much past it. Help me Sup Forums

Is Regular Show worth getting into? I remember watching season 1 and not much past it. Help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/cartoon-network-backlot-party-details/
scribd.com/doc/110275736/Original-Ending-to-the-Regular-Show-Halloween-Special
youtube.com/watch?v=vbWfPYVZ9t4
youtube.com/watch?v=pcrsi9wXLrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, very worth it. One of the best cartoons of the 2010's and definitely better than Adventure Time later on.

It starts degrading after season 3 and gets progressively worse until it started to shape itself up in the latest season.

Get ready for a bumpy ride.

I wonder what happen next in season 8

The first season is GOAT, 2nd season is great, but from thereon it seems to get a little too formulaic. Haven't watched the newer episodes so im not sure about them.

I don't know but Season 7 was fucking good

Nah. Season 1-3 is great. Early half of 4 is pretty good too and it ends up in Shitsville everywhere after.

I dunno, watch that first half of the run and if you're willing to risk it, watch up till the latest season finale. Who knows, maybe you'll like that second half better.

Yes, there's a bit of a dip after season 3, but still pretty decent, and it picks up after movie.

The movie is Amazing, fucking amazing.

Depends how you react to the relationship stories.

In my opinion only a few of them are bullshit, other times like Picking up Margaret or Butt Dial can be enjoyable.

Reminder they only cut CJ out because they were "taking a break for awhile"

it was a part of Mordecai's story

this, it's like people missed that line

>RS THREAD? RS THREAD!
it's every day now, what the fuck? this show is shit

do people still watch this

nope

If you've seen one episode of Regular Show, you've pretty much seen all of them.

You can say that about a lot of current cartoons but they're still unique and fine, some of them. Eggscellent was a stand out episode, are you saying it's the same as "Butt Dial" or "First Day"? They usually are different.

How could you not have gotten further and want to know if it's worth it? It doesn't get any better than when you dropped off.

whats the best episode?

I'm sorry if someone's forcing you to go in these threads.

im asking, why the fuck do you guys still care

glad to hear the show's gotten better
sadly the last episode I watched was that one with CJs dad, I just can't bring myself to watch anymore.

>cut out CJ due to Margaret and her never ending list og garbage

Because people like cartoons? The real question is, why do you care about what people watch?

Is it just me, or did the animation get way worse after season 2? Characters got way more stiff and the expressions were pretty static.

>it's this guy again

Why the fuck is everyone on these threads so defensive now? Grow thicker skin or fuck off.

It's not just you, they started getting more on model on Season 3. The drawings are more consistent now but it lacks that really good flow the first couple seasons had which the simple designs allowed for.

Take your own advice, I wasn't being defensive.

It seems like they upgraded equipment or something, all the shows have looser early episodes. Then the animation gets different a few seasons later, they can still try for the loose vibe but the drawings still look different.

>only one guy might be able to notice so obvious

you sound so... not smart

weird.. it's like im caught in the matrix

has RS done a matrix parody?

>Watch some episodes from the first season.
>tfw Rigby developed a lot more than Mordecai through seven seasons
This makes up for making Thomas extremely irrelevant.

thomas was the intern joke

upset about that? really?

>regular show thread
woo-wee r-remember when we all wanted to play the cartoon network game called th-the backlot party? woo those were good times, we were all h-hyped as hell but they cancelled it, anyone remember those times? those times do you remember them? THOSE times.

Imagine playign a game that has both regular show and ed edd and edd and eddy!

Remember how that was the only time we thought CN would let us down? Now we live in the time of no promotion for the show at all and it being dropped out of their comic con schedule all together! wasn't 2013 a time to be alive? The show was well before it's drop off date and Sup Forums still wanted to talk about it!

I really miss 2013 Sup Forums, do you think we may have a good thread before the show dies forever? It's a shame no one wants to talk about it anymore.

nintendoeverything.com/cartoon-network-backlot-party-details/
Relive the sadness, fellas.

>Relive the sadness, fellas.
How about we relive something more dark?

Remember the original ending to Terror Tales of The Park II? When JG tried to go over the top?
scribd.com/doc/110275736/Original-Ending-to-the-Regular-Show-Halloween-Special

assuming same

can we see this document?

>her breasts shrink
gets me every time

Looks like detail of her breasts being propped up on her arms and then not.

I really loved this show but eventually lost interest. No idea if i can be assed ever trying to get back into it.

thanks for the update blogger

psst, hey... check out this
wedding scene

yall asses saying the show gets bad in season 4 and good again in season 7

yall asses sleeping on season 5. Season 5 is GREAT

OH SHIT

HERE IT COMES

youtube.com/watch?v=vbWfPYVZ9t4

Anyone know where to find more/the full thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=pcrsi9wXLrc

It's also a neat look at the original demo.

Wow, that thumbnail frame for Rigby triggers me.

I think the latest season is wrapping up which is why there's a lot of threads about it lately.

already did

Dropped

really? after 6 seasons?

Pathetic.

I seem to have stopped watching at the right time.

yea?