youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

should i turn on cnn?

yes

Dumpf btfo
I am now a ¡Yeb!head

damn jeb slays
good thing we have polls, otherwise i didn't know about it
i have to vote for him now because i want to be with the majority. right? right Sup Forums?

but i thought jeb was a mess? :^(

Rollypollin for ID with Yeb, Jeb, or Guac in it.

Please clap

I'm literally and unironically going to write in a candidate and I'm just going to put "Jeb!"

Everyone likes Jeb here now and wishes he'd won the nomination instead. we got so caught up in memes we accidently voted in a chaos candidate instead of the most qualified.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU COULD HAVE CHOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Trump BTFO he will never recover

*claps*

I WALK A LONELY ROAD
THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN

PAY DENBTS

Slow and steady did win the race.

PAY DENBTS

Delete your account.

JEB SURGING!

Jeb's like that kid in the elementary school gang who everyone rags on, but nobody really hated. Sometimes it got a bit too personal, a bit too harsh, but everyone knew he was okay. Not respected or looked up to, but you still liked him. Then one day he moves away, and you realize how important he was to the dynamic of the group. You realize that you never really made him feel as welcome as he was.

Jeb, you were so mockable, your policy's so cuckish, your gaffs so quotable, that you probably thought we really hated you. The thing is, nobody really hated you. I mean, now everyone trying to stump Trump are just boring, basic losers. Marco the malfunctioning teleprompter, Ted the man-snake, Hilary the unholy Lich, and Bernie; who will never get far enough to stand before the God-emperor. Who were you Jeb? You were the little engine that couldn't. We watched you try and try against bigger and better opponents, knowing you wouldn't make it over that hill. But goddamn if we didn't enjoy watching him try.

Nobody was going to vote you president of this country, but you have made yourself the president of our hearts.

See you Guac cowboy.

>RNC had a literal guac merchant speak
J E B S U R G E
E
B

S
U
R
G
E

THIS
Trump pushed him too far

QEB

WERE all my #yebheads at senpai?

We going out for a late night walk?

>138% combined percentage of voters
>greek intellectuals

this does explain their thought process for their national debt somewhat.

Slow and steady wins the race

slow and steady

America isn't poor though?

>1/4 of population living below poverty line
>Not poor
eat a burger

The fucking mad man was just biding his time.

S L O W
A N D
S T E A D Y

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

MY EMPIRE OF GUAC