On Rotten Tomatoes? Probably around a 75% AT BEST

88%
People will consistently say it beats out the Raimi ones

98% at least

94% "Best Spidey yet!" and "Best Spidey since 2!"
Negatives will focus on
A) RDJ
B) Not being Miles
C) "WW was the perfect super hero movie and then the patriarchy showed back up."

50%

45%

95% RT, 97% Audience score
73 Metacritic
8.3 on IMDb
Like said, negative will be RDJ (The word 'unnecessary' will be used in pretty much every review). Keaton will be praised, but said that he's a bit wasted. Shocker and whatever other villains are there are filler.
Fat asian kid will get praise too.

Cap this

My last 2 d___s

>someone gave it 91/100
>people who quantify things as percentages with no mathematical basis

They had shit like this for BvS and Suicide Squad

90% no way it's higher

And Wonder Woman. Did yoy forget that too?

not actual critics tho

>The star is a white male?!? Drop that RT score by 50%!!

93% and it won't need sjw critics to get there.

Also Jay and Mike will love it because of Keaton but Jay will think it had too much Iron Man in it. They'll make some snarky comments about Sony's/Marvel's business arrangement.

89%

>yfw The Amazing Spiderman is a retroactive masterpiece and Andrew Garfield is a legitimate actor
youtube.com/watch?v=YpC0z2P1uaY

43%, screencap this

2%
Marvel BTFO forever.
WW won't sell a single ticket more this week and will never surpass Snyder's apex kino.
Josh Whedon will commit suicide and be replaced by Zaddy again, and he'll deliver the 4 .5 hour capekino we all deserve.

>Great plot points
Look who's fresh out of film school and knows so much about film.

I'm more hyped for the PS4 Spider-Man game than Homecoming. But i'll see it, whenever it's good or not.

7.5 - it's very shit but disney literally sustains us

still wont beat DCkino Wonder Woman

>qte: the videogame

84%

If we lived in a world where information on every movie studio's business wasn't aired out daily, people would be less cynical and the film would probably be 97%

88%-96%
WHO'S READY FOR SOME SPIDER-KINO?

Will start off as 100%, will end up at 93%

I'm actually edited for this
Fight me fags

>Spider-Man meets CANT HARDLY WAIT.

If they're referring the song I'm all in for this kino

Crop yourself out of this thread then.

It sucks that just another Brit who can't do a proper American accent is playing Spider-Man.Fuck the Hollywood diversity shit with Brits taking American roles.

No :^)

115%

100%, DCucks have been warned

i'm edited for it too tho ;)

82%

75 +/- 5

>tokens

>RDJ = $1 billion guaranteed
>Spider-man = most known superhero in the history of superheroes
It will be pretty fucking weird if this doesn't get to $1 billion at the very least, it's a movie tailored to make bank.

That said, it's pretty shitty compared to even the first TASM. Saw it yesterday at a screening in AMC Southdale 16 and was pretty overwhelmed.

Those fucks are all obnoxious. You're gonna hate Zendaya with the fire of a thousand suns.

That last part is true though.

How would does it compare to other MCU films?

false, tom is the token there.

Guaranteed 92% minimum, Marvel is too safe and Spiderman is too popular to fail, especially with the multicultural angle they're pushing
If the movie's a real stinker, the audience rating might be in the 80s or so, but it'll probably be passable and get mid 90s

I meant underwhelmed but overwhelmed at its mediocrity applies I guess.

At least the rest of the MCU movies don't make you feel like you're watching an episode of some Disney tv show.
The acting and CGI are atrocious, especially the latter. No one dies or gets visibly hurt, fuck even Vulture is fine and is in the mid credits scene not wanting to disclose Spider-man's identity.

He's saying it's inconsistent and you can't rely on it, you're saying you're retarded and don't understand how arguments work

Iron Man has more screentime than Spiderman.

The accent is inconsistent throughout the movie. Without RDJ, Tomei and Keaton it would've been unwatchable. It's more or less a long IM/Avengers commercial.

78% by midnight tomorrow
screencap this

He does in a sense. There are very few scenes where Tony isn't mentioned or the Avengers aren't referenced in some way.

How many Zendaya waifu threads can we expect?

She's a very insufferable character hopefully they will retcon her being MJ

Are you the same doofus that said in the other thread they call her MJ without explaining where the J comes from?

That last panel isn't wrong desu. New York City is diverse as fug. Ironically there probably wouldn't be that many whites though in Queens.

No.

Marvel should've brought back Maguire.He could've been as a retired superhero and then become Spider-Man again in Civil War.

82% with some description like, even though the main villain is underdeveloped this entry in the spiderman universe is a breath of fresh air for comic book movies

That would have been cool but i'm open to Holland as Spidey

I refuse to believe Keaton isn't going to steal the screen

92%
>A diverse cast and a strong performance by Tom Holland shows that the third times the charm for this friendly neighborhood summer blockbuster

Company warriors are gonna reeeeee whatever the score

That sounds pretty accurate. Too bad that the "diverse cast" cannot act for shit.

Visually he's pretty cool considering what he had to work with. He's wasted. The green screen is visible whenever it's used (often) and the CGI is pretty poor. Iron Man makes the movie, unironically.

somewhere between 70% - 80%

Yes but the interviewer didn't ask her "is queens for real filled with nignogs". She was asking about the cast chemistry and she just launched into this weird diversity speech.

Almost like she had it saved up or didn't have anything else to say.

Tomfu threads are where it's at

How is it possible that Marvel's CGI is getting worse with each movie?

Why must you lie?

youtu.be/FaM3HmV8voE
1:30

Seriously, what the heck do people have against this movie, there's so much random vitriol here

Welcome to Sup Forums

hmm from what i've read from early viewings (bullshit or not) and considering Soney poison influence (regardless of most creative control to Marvel) i'm going for somehwere around the 55-70 mark on this one.

Most critics will enjoy it and consider it a decent summer blockbuster, the Marvel Formula pretty much always makes sure the movie will at least be 'ok' due to the lack of chances and creativity they are willing to take, i suspect some critics may be a bit harder on it because it will bet yet another superhero movie that offers nothing new.

Really hoped that this would have at least some 'freshness' to it like Guardians of the Galaxy had (hater it or not), really wanted a hell uf a ride experience, but this feels just like an average Ironman2/avengers/captainamerika/ageofultron.

>fun
>great
>fun
>hilarious
>fun

Negative infinity

How come movies can spend hundreds of millions on a movie but not $100M on a video game?

The money for this went to RDJ.

HOLY SHIT THE REVIEWS ARE OUT

All videogames are trash, everyone on Sup Forums knows this, meaning you must be a redditer faggot

Pretty close to right

ITT: MARVEL KEKS BACKED THE FUCK OUT

B T F O
T
F
O

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

96% RT

DCfags are gonna be in tears

>Disney
>RDJ
>diversity
Checks out.

>Literally Gloria Grant, Ganke and Michelle
But they had to be racists and steal the characters from white people (Liz, Ned and MJ)

DC ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

They should've gone all out and use Miles Morales.

Did anyone else think this scene was a bit over the top?

And call him Peter Parker? because that's what they did with Liz, Flash, Ned and MJ they went full Gloria, Randy, Ned and Michelle but renamed them like white characters for extra racism

I don't get why racebending is seen as progressive but using actual characters of color from the comics isn't. I guess stealing is progressive but remembering your roots isn't.

Keep crying Pcuck, Switchshit, or Xnigger.

35% on RT

you can screencap this

Impossible, too progressive and diverse.

It's a Marvel movie, so it has to get glowing reviews in general.

Final RT score: 89% fresh

I hate when people say shit like this. Those two Garfield Spiderman movies were horrible then and they're horrible now. Just because an even worse reboot (i assume) just came out doesn't change that fact. I don't know how that even makes sense to you, you fucking idiot.

>RT 90%
>Marvel's choice of a gay leading actor, and a diverse background cast make this the best Spider-Man film ever.

You just KNOW that diversity and fun will be mentioned. I'd bet my ass.

If only they made spidertwink gay in the film

won't reach raimi's

Zendaya looks like a ladyboy in the movie so it's not a stretch. So progressive.

Well Holland makes a pretty convincing drag-queen so match made in heaven. Harrison be damned.