Give me a single reason - literally one single reason - why all negroes shouldn't be exterminated?

Give me a single reason - literally one single reason - why all negroes shouldn't be exterminated?

I bet you can't without resorting to "muh rassiscism", "muh whyte mennnnn"

>give me a reason niggers should exist
No?

I can't think of one. Lets start prepping the showers

they're magical

all life has value

Let's exterminate the racists, instead. They just cause trouble.

because some of them are more based than cucked whites

pic related

I would not kill ten guilty men, if one innocent would perish with them.

The Negro race might yet be redeemed.

>a fucking leg

They can be comical at times?

All life is sacred even in those who are ignorant in taking apart in it's sacrilege.

HALT!

I once knew a negro... and he was cool!

Faggot.

>I would not kill ten pedophile murder-rapists, if one child would perish with them

Really, Canada?

Instead of getting rid of negroes
Why not get rid of the source of the problem?

That mentality is fucktarded and you deserve the outcome that occurs when following it.

That's literally exactly the same as saying
>Give me a single reason - literally one single reason - why all whites shouldn't be exterminated?
>I bet you can't without resorting to "muh rassiscism", "muh white genocide"

White Genocide is underrated.

are you a vegetarian?

because its not doable.
unless you carry it out yourself :^)

He murders vegetables every day.

Last time i checked it wasn't racist raping women and kill each other in the street.

Peace to you.

I never said they shouldn't be punished, but like another user said, all life has value and I love all life.

White homogeneous countries are peaceful, well-adjusted countries with high standards of living, a pleasant overall atmosphere, low crime rates, and beacons of civilizations.

Name one, just one black dominated country that can say the same thing.

Give me a single reason why i shouldn't kill myself

you can't without resorting to "muh hell" or "muh family"

Sup Forums reporting in. If all negros died then MC Ride would die and our favorite band would die with him

fuck you Sup Forums

blacks still have a right to exist, just as whites do

So are you a vegetarian. Would you refuse to kill flies that have infested your house?

>all life has value

Shit I didn't know Justin fucking Trudeau visited /pol

Niggers would still be a problem regardless.
Why not both?

Negro countries are inferior because a tribal society was thrust into the modern age in the span of years, not centuries like the whites had. To boot, they were taken advantage of by developed powers. Of course they are going to be worse off.

Says who?
Whites don't have the right to exist, we fought for it.

Because exterminating them isn't the right thing to do. Executing every one now in prison or who has been found guilty of committing a violent crime is the right thing to do. Then you wait three generations and they're more intelligent, less criminal, and less numerous.

It's not even getting into the whole 'Vegetables are living things too.' argument, really.

Mass farmed vegetables kill a shit load of animals in their maintainence and harvesting. Mice, squirrels, raccoons, rabbits, snakes, frogs, shrews, etc. When a field is harvested commercially, literally thousands of animals are killed in the process.

A vegetarian that states they are a vegetarian because they care about the life of animals is pretty retarded. I can eat one cow over the course of six months, those fresh greens you enjoy daily have far more animal deaths per feeding than a single steak does.

Do you believe in the Divine?

They're the only ones cleaning my room right now.

>Sup Forums reporting in
ayeee how u doin f.am

Why were they still tribals when the rest of the world had already moved on? Why do you still blame all of the problems of the world on white people?
How much proof has to be shoved down your face until you accept the fact that niggers are genetically inferior.

Because they are an easily controlled group. I'd rather our jewish slave drivers be exterminated.

Irrelevant.

>we fought for it
no more so than any other race tbqh
we just expanded well after our existence was secured

>they will get better in three generations
Why haven't blacks gotten better yet? They were with us from the beginning.

This literally happened to Japan. The extreme isolationism the country had basically had them living in medieval times when Mathew Perry showed up with a few ships. They adapted to hundreds of years of change in less than 50 years.

What is the excuse of black countries again?

Dave Chappell.

>niggers fought for their existence too
>its not their fault they don't fight no good.
What are you a fucking communists? You think they deserve a prize for trying their hardest?

Based Chandler

Because they're the last masculine people in the world. Race isn't the enemy , it's females.

Based nips!

Using that high IQ to quickly catch up to /white/ tier. You're welcome for the guidance to enlightenment.

Niggers' turn when?

We need melanin for Jewish magic.

muh oppression

A literal cuckold

*unsheathes claymore*
Be absurdly ironic one more time satire poster and I will take your life. I will not hesitate, so stand down immediately. We won't want to make a mess of this now.

Because where would we put 3 billion dead niggers?

If he was, he would've told us already.

You're just obsessed, m8. It's a disease.

There's no need.

Everything gets provided for them.

If you want to fix Africa you would stop foreign aid and the Africans that don't pull themselves up will starve and die

>Based black man

Why does this meme always come from Americans?

You can teach your pitbull to behave, but it will stay a pitbull ready to snap.

The USA has been fully jewed.

Becauae they had such a great civilizations such as Ancient Egypt, Carthage, the moors and invented a lot while they ruled these civilizations.

use them as fertilizer.

>Liberia
holy shit

cos melanin is like supervaluble?

Give me a single reason why all life shouldn't be exterminated

I am not a Negro, but realistically, the common Negro of tribal Africa was situated in poor climes to develop advanced agricultural techniques, city development, or metalworking. Simultaneously, they were surrounded by many dangerous animals, and had less energy focused on thinking inwardly (about the self, about Humanity and its place in the world, as whites did) and more energy in physical ability. So yes, I would say that the average Negro's intellectual capacity is underevolved, but their physical capacity and aggression is more evolved than ours. I do believe they are inferior to us, but we can change them and uplift them through crossbreeding.

Demonstrate the civility of the white man and eugenicize their ass into normalcy instead

noice

Not really. I find people who would exterminate a whole race, or even kill a small animal, are those heartless people out of touch with The Divine.

How is that related to cuckoldry? Women are the reason gays and feminine males are accepted. At least gays are killed in Africa.

>Becauae
>what did he mean by this? isis sandniggery?

Das Racscism!

>meanwhile on Isle of Man
what's the next step in your master plan

Please come back and take the rest of the niggers back home with you.

RARE
Are you hunting down general butt naked?

Because you from your fucking island is using them against whites. Their extermination wont end the problem, that is you. And you would breed new degeneracies.

Help your vassals out master.

Don't bother user. It's hip and cool not to have empathy here.
Remember, we're robots that think only based on logic. We're essentially the borg.

Kill things out of necessity is a part of life. That's what makes it sacred, stupid.

All Nigerians I've met are pretty cool so idk

>I do believe they are inferior to us, but we can change them and uplift them through crossbreeding.
From red pill to cucked in a slut's kiss.

LAD

>You think they deserve a prize for trying their hardest?
why does history have to be some sort of organized competition, with specific prizes for the winners, and punishments for the losers? that's just autistic. yeah, africa is a shithole, but just leave them alone. i don't know why it bothers you so much when they just mind their own business by killing each other, unlike muslims

Please read I believe the Japanese were able to transition so quickly, because they have a highly ordered society with a large servile population, and a culture of sacrifice for the greater whole. Japanese are surely superior to the Negro, but look at the conditipns they evolved in; much better conditions for Human life than central Africa

Without white people the world would be living in mud huts no invention no progression

Life is divine. The preservation of it is a game. Life cannot exist without death. It cannot evolve without being killed.

>shilling for your own post
w e w

White men need to breed with black women, but of course there is nothing to gain with black men breeding with white women.

>why does the cheetah eat the zebra?
Genetic dominance is the meaning of life.

What is the point of starting a eugenics movements for black people? Do you really like the aesthetic of black skin that much? There is literally no point in doing that when already smarter breeds of humans exist.
You are literally saying you want to start a eugenics movenment for niggers just for the sake of making human niggers?
Fuck why stop at niggers? Why not start making a ultra smart breed of cheetahs so they can also live in our society. Why not ponies? I bet furries would really like it if you did that. Essentially you are a literal cuck.

>asia
>not a europe-tier group of civilizations
okay son

>promoting Rassenschande
>A fucking leaf

1. He had responded to another comment of mine

2. I thought it was a nice post. I put some effort into it. Go with peace, you are forgiven

>negrofying the white race
>eliminating the black race
1 leaves a nigger the other leaves no niggers.

but why do we have to stoop to such animalistic behaviors. i'm about finishing fights, not starting them.

They can keep civilization but they can't create it themselves.

>all life has value

Oh yeah.

>The obese fucks in every Walmart who use mobility scooters to get around everywhere.

>Niggers who have no job and live off of benefits, yet they still save up enough money to buy extravagant gifts for themselves

>Jewish communists and pedophiles

>(you)

So no you're wrong. Some lives are worth more than others

Because people should be punished based off their crimes and not their race.
If a black guy wants to actually contribute to society then nobody should really give a shit. The problem is thug culture, and this exists in both white people and black people (it is more prominent with black people in this day and age)

>better conditions for human life then AFRICA
Africa is the richest continent in the world. Not only is it great for Human life its great for all life.

if you don't kill, you will die. There is no escaping this fact.

Either we fight for Whites or become Negroes, the nigger will never relent until he completely conquers white countries.

I believe it is our duty to learn and think, and meditate on the great questions of the day. All Humans have this duty, and the Negro is Human. He must be given the ability to think, and learn, and meditate on the great questions of the day.