When i was in bank today and went with bus to home i saw a really beautiful black girl today...

When i was in bank today and went with bus to home i saw a really beautiful black girl today. She had rastas and really nice firm butt. My white gf also said that exotic girls are very beautiful i know she was so jealous because she will never be as beautiful as the ebony goddess was.

So Sup Forums what is your excuse to not have a beautiful ebony goddess as gf or wifer?

what's yours?

desi and arab women are better

There aren't any black people around here now, and there sure as shit weren't any when I got into my current relationship 9 years ago.

>TFW African at at work hugs me and calls me Very Bootifull Mann every time she sees me
I don't want black children

Yes you do.

>be part Jew
>be part Gipsy
Thank God most people think I'm Spanish, I don't my kids to be even more of a mutt

>gypsy
real gypsy, or irish meme gypsy aka traveller?

They're extremely ugly.

The only black girl I know well is always busy.
She's skinny, though her butt is pretty round
And I'm a poorfag, I want to impress her somehow, but I have to make some money.

1/4 Roma
1/8 Jew

Just tell her she is very beautiful and you want caramel colored girls. Then take her to date.

>and you want caramel colored girls.
big mistake. girls are creeped out by guys with fevers.

I'll try when I'll have time and spare cash.

>I want you because of a fetish I have pertaining to one of your physical attributes
Ace advice there, Pekka.

not much black girls in turkey unfortunately, but we have quite a lot of brunettes which is extremely yummy desu

>being on the bad side of the internet without permission
I'm telling the sultan

i am a bad boy.

exactly why can't turks post, by the way? is it erdogan, or are you really range banned?

All i see in media is that black women resent white men.

range banned apparently cuz 4chin is banned in turkey for years already due to pr0n

so it has nothing to do with kara boga spamming, then?

well, idk why we are range banned exactly, probably because of the kara boğa spam.

Sorry dude i mean caramel colored children. Also try to treat her like normal girls not special snowflake.

I forgot to say, she has a BF. How do I make her leave him? Sticking puukko in his chest is not an option.

Sorry dude you lost then. Black girls are very loyal.

>My white gf
Sure lol

Because unlike other countries, our blacks are uncivilized.

Just ditch that useless snownegress and find yourself a black queen bruh
Don't waste your life with this crap

NIGGER