Why are most millennial women feminists?

Why are most millennial women feminists?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are the most opressed group of people in history.

The same reason they sleep at nighttime and sit in chairs. It's just how things are done and they can't think about the alternative.

Millennial men are too much of a pussy to put them in their place.

citation needed

They were told to be in (((school)))

Because they're fat and ugly.

because you make this thread every day

White Western women are the most privileged class of people in all of human history. They are so privileged that they can trick men into believing that they are un-privilaged.

I imagine it's because most millenial women don't have an instilled hatred of themselves, and are able to think independently and ascertain what would be best for their own wellbeing.

Because most millenial men are faggots.

Work the fuck out

Eat healthy food

Ditch soda and drugs

Man up and get a woman

Make family

Be nationalist

Love your people

Love yourself an your family

Love your race

The white race is beautiful, lets keep it that way!

Thy mighty Temple of Iron will show the way for thy glorious life!

plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/

What type of food should I eat

i'd still fuck that chick

Because boomer and Gen X women are feminists too.

Meat and potatoes ;^)

Do you think Soe is a feminist? Dota community is pretty based

Also, if you have sisters, do not, DO NOT let them become feminists!

It is your responsibility to be a good brother and make sure they will grow up from being sweet little angels to be fighting Valkyrias that will both serve as women being mothers and wives, but also to be the defenders of family and tradition alongside us white men!

they aren't their numbers are falling every year

because you spend too much time on the internet

because they can legitimize being sluts while being cheered by society. but it's mostly to legitimize it to themselves and not feel bad about it.

>3rd soe thread on Sup Forums in a week

The new generations are the most educated in history. If you guys used your brains and actually managed to see the difference between feminists and manhaters, you'd get this.

Its an ideology that promotes female superiority and the majority of people are egotistic, go figure.

It also serves as a useful distraction from bullshit one sided class system that has reduced most of humanity to mere social security numbers.

>/fit/

LOL OATZ AND SWUATZ, CHICKEN BREAST AND RICE DIRTY BULK LEL

Because they are entitled, brainwashed by the electric jew, have sheep mentality, and no self respect, sense of honour or tradition

what does Soe have to do with feminism?

Go for normal food such as meat, fish, chicken, eggs, lots of green veggies (eat them raw - get the vitamins) and fruit.

No soda, no candy, no cake, no fucking drugs kids and do not drink too much beer.

If you want to stick to a diet, try PALEO diet. It is very good for training and living a natural healthy life. I will go for PALEO once I am out of military training.

Mhm. Yep.

>all that wellfare and student loan money trown at her for studying bullshit post corbusier ''art''

Struggle forge the mind.

The same reason most rich people are republicans. It's in your best interest to help yourself. If there is a revolution giving you more power, why not take it? If there's a presidential candidate promising to lower taxes on your upper class lifestyle, why not vote for them?

If people looked into what feminism represented, you wouldn't be so mad about the term and you'd probably consider yourself a feminist.

Sup Forums is always ironically hateful right? We are all smart enough here to realize how a utopia would go?

because feminism is right.

They've only recently been challenged on the wage gap because we were all trying to get laid.

They're in deep, don't know if it's salvageable.

third wave feminism =/= first wave who were the only ones with reasons to complain

They see nerdy men doing the top paying jobs and decided they want a piece of that $$$$$$$$$$$

Turns out its hard as fuck for them to get the good jobs and now are womenstorming the job industries that nerds are basking in.

Well her hair was longer and she didn't have any tats before gamersgate.

Really makes you think.

because they see their poor economic circumstance as the fault of men and not the fault of previous generations and rampant neoliberalism

>utopia
reality inherently sucks

Because most millennial women are daughters of whores and adulterers. Divorcees and unfit mothers with no father figure.

Their mothers were Gen X women.

Birth control.

Because Its cool

Millenial women don't have a single original thought in their heads, they just have a secret (or not so much) tumblr/instagram from which they follow some bigger girl(woman) that they look up to

They dress like her, use their hair like her, reblog the same stuff she reblogs, etc

The day you started lifting you became forever small.

You'll never be as big as you want.

slap whatever term in front of after, feminism is still pretty important

You're the problem.

>tfw she got dumped on christmas eve
ayy lmao

doesn't have to though, can't be that hard to open everyones eyes

>tfw James got fired by Gabe

Where did their life all go wrong?

Wow gorgeous. She's fugly now. Sad.

what the fuck is wrong with your fucking brain, it's not something I made up, each generation of feminism is divided by ''wave'' with very distinct cause and this wave literally has nothing to complain about, which is why they are hysterical, something even that charming old feminist lady from that university who'm I unfortunatly can't remember the name right now agree on, in fact, I'm parroting what I saw in her video.

You see, this is why Sup Forums is so fucking mad. Because we take the time to do our research.

Stop being afraid, man up and get those muscles man! I am fucking huge, never thought I would ever be this fkn juicy!

Racewar requires stronk men, not weak cunts

Which one are you?

Are you a follower of the Glorious Golden One as well? I can tell, as I am too and also share your views completely! Praise victory, brother! :)

How many days in a row do I have to see the same fucking pictures of Soe Gschwind with some comment about millenials.

Every fucking day.

You sound like a sexist.

>why do people support an ideology that grants them preferential treatment
The SJWs don't want equality, they want to make themselves into what they imagined the "patriarchy" and white supremacy clubs were like

Lies

>They were told to be in (((school)))
+1

Millenials = entitled
Feminist = entitled
> millenials = entitled feminist

So the term "feminism" is a term used to describe a movement which represents values that everyone should really agree upon.

You're talking about radicals; their point ends up getting blurred out because they got too emotional about it.

If that true... There's a good chance awooment fags are actually lesbians...

Spending their entire lives on twitter and other social media? Women literally abandon their real lives to seek online approval. Social media is designed to prey on womens attention whore behaviour while brainwashing them in the process.

>islam has nothing to do with islam: the post

mehmet my son...

This, have you seen how a Primary (Elementary) School teaches it's kids nowadays?
High School and College only strengthen it.

You sound like a cuck.

My sister's an ultra feminist bull dyke. Nothing i can do at this point.

>white men are privileged
>white women are underprivileged
they don't pick one, having cake and eating it too etc

>I have found what I believe to be a correlation so ∴ it must be so.

>let's just compare a movement to a religion :D
>I'm a have a great ideas!
>L E A F : D!

>Hilary didn't get indicted because of her white woman privilege

eat shit faggot

This also doesn't take into account the fact that most feminists don't understand the words they parrot from the media. A good portion of them have no idea what things like sexual objectification are. Many think it means harassment. Seriously.

I very disturbing trend is the fact that myths like the "gender pay gap" are believed by a majority of people. This is simply because of the media. The pay gap myth is spread ten times more often than it is debunked. We need to keep at it, but it is an uphill battle because the media is full of feminist liars.

indoctrination through since early education to bombardmrnt from Mass media nonstop. What'd expected

Christina Hoff Summers?

I will never stop smoking or drinking in moderation. The only two things that stop me from going AWOL in the middle of the woods.

Feminist is beyond fubar pal, started with good intentions, end up with the second fall of Rome.

>tfw she will never gently educate you

end my suffering please

this.

modern american education on feminism is "this is what we are now." not "this was a thing that happened"

Their core intentions are valid and make sense. You always get sub groups that fuck around and make the rest look bad.

>What'd expected
I didn't expect the spanish inquisition

Only go there if you want a faggot body. Chiseled physique and zero strength

lol get fucked

I used to have that mouse it was bretty gud

the core intentions are perfectly respected today. ''Feminist'' today should really just be like, a commemorative thing. It shouldn't be something people /need/ to call themselves or represent anymore. That would be like going in a black live matter protest calling yourself a railroad. It's completely fucking irrelevant and only make people chasing dragons.

If you were a cute young thing, why wouldn't you want feminism? It frees you to make any choice you want. It gives you a leg up on competition from males.

but yet you coward behind a proxy just so that you can post under a cucked flag

grow a pair faggot

LOL, still have one but the dpi is now shit and you need a good space on the table to move across the screen. also hated those faggot side clicks

Because they are weak and easily manipulated.

We should just get rid of the word feminist. No one should identify as a feminist. It is a misleading word. It is either a complete bait-and-switch, or radical, or deals with shit like immigration. The word is used in so many different ways.

Never trust anyone who says feminism is something like "treating people fairly" or "equality under the law". Bullshit. They are either lying or the word is meaningless because everyone believes in those things. They are probably lying.

fuck this entire thread, this is the exact reason

if any of you have any siblings or friends in high school
this is literally what they're fed at school
'omg be a feminist if you don't you're an enemy to women everywhere'

They aren't.

I'm convinced a large percentage of Sup Forums either doesn't leave their house, or doesn't know any women.

So much shit on here is complete and utter nonsense that seems to be based on the crazy shit that gets posted on here, by people who actively search out said crazy shit.

Forgot pic

It's ironic that they're also unhappy, unmarried, childless or single moms.

Mh, well I wouldn't exactly call our society an equilibrium, not yet anyway. I'd consider it a valid movement and so should everyone else.

Everyone really should be fighting for equal rights everywhere. The way you're raised and treated, everything your taught. These all attribute to your person.

Who is this semen demon?

whatever you say, storm weenie

Feminism is put into motion regardless of whether women give themselves the label or not. They benefit from feminism on a societal level on auto-pilot all day every day and that's what matters.

yes, that's why I'm saying we shouldn't have to call ourselves feminism, or at least if we do then why not complain about all the horrible shit the middle east still do to women? No, let's just make more shemales in video games.

and that's just 1 of the 101 things wrong with our system