So why did he have superhuman strength?

So why did he have superhuman strength?

hes half alien cant you tell

which half was alien?

He was incredibly physically fit and Charlie weighed 80 pounds soaking wet

Is that the guy from Nathan for you but older?

ethan was honestly one of the most ridiculous parts of this show and the most obvious example of how the writers had absolutely no clue what they were doing and were just winging it. he's a psychopath commando in season 1 and they somehow try to reverse him into being a fucking fertility doctor that was trying to save claires baby.... just lol.

bravo lindelof

You mean they didn't write all six seasons before starting making the show? WTF i hate lost now

based lost defender poster!

>hes half alien cant you tell

He guest-starred as a naval officer infected by the alien "Signal" in an episode the sci-fi TV show Threshold which aired the same week as his Lost appearance. Both characters were seemingly-unstoppable killing-machines.

>being able to carry a 120lb pregnant womanlet and a 110lb literal hobbit is super human

>write a show
>the plot is mysteries stacked on mysteries
>writer has no idea how these mysteries will unfold, but they keep the idiotic audience tuning in every week
>fling shit at a wall when it's time to answer some questions

nice try lindelof

no, it's tom cruise's cousin

I think it's more the fact he could do stuff like swimming a considerable distance at night, then creeping up from the surf into the castaways camp, breaking a grown man's neck unnoticed, then leaving the way he came before the corpse was found.

So you were part of that idiotic audience if you know all about lost?

didn't watch it while it was airing and i'm glad i didn't

>muh answers

It was about the journey, the characters and the mysteries not the fucking answers.

Lost was a show with ton of writers, 20 + episodes per season and didn't know how far the show would go. Of course they made lot of things up has they went along.

>the mysteries not the fucking answers.

There's no point to mysteries without answers.

>It was about the journey, the characters and the mysteries not the fucking answers.

lol. the mysteries drove this show forward and anyone denying this is fucking delusional.

But they don't have to be important, earth shattering and planned 6 years in advance.

>earth shattering and planned 6 years in advance

but that's the problem. when they wrote ethan kidnapping claire and doing things to her baby they had no clue where to go with it. when they wrote walt was "special" and was also kidnapped by the others, they had no clue where to go with it. those are big plot points. they had to then write the reason for claire being kidnapped was because they were trying to save her baby, which makes no sense considering what ethan did in season 1, and for walt they just dropped the entire fucking thing.

it's so sloppy

Was amazing to watch when it was coming out and you believed there was answers. That chase with Ethan through the woods then finding Charlie hanging was brilliant