/sino/

Professional sexpats edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=RT4tzqUtKYc

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A
youtube.com/watch?v=W9sxKjq44AA
youtube.com/watch?v=I191r0eLdc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My Chinese ex sent me a video of some slut in a very tiny bikini and disgusting fake tits some years ago
Now I realize it was this Chink

Chinks.

The jewgle drive folder is dead. The whole language learning library is moved to mega:
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

Favela dweller.

I wonder who is behind that flag.

Kek still have it on the phone

Why isn’t Xi fighting this degeneracy?

An off-brand chink.

Does china have any music like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=W9sxKjq44AA

Rate my 2018 hongbao design with a special message for the GF

can you upload the design? promise won't steal

Nice Germany, should make her feel special.

Will you give it to a CUTE girl?

of course lol

How much rmb are you supposed to put in a hongbao?

Printed QR code for 75k rmb on wechat if you want her to even acknowledge the gift and say thanks

odd numbers are unlucky tho

But it’s enough for a birkin
That’s all they want to see

Just get her a fake from the 夜市

Chinks have gotten too expensive
They’re the iPhone equivalent of Asians now
Rip off prices but works no better or worse than an Android phone
So save the money and just fuck some Vietnamese whores on the cheap
They have cute monkey feet as well

What about a nice German girl like this German model here?

with her Chinese boyfriend

She looks about 13

What's the Dark Souls of Chinese cuisine?

this is a WMAF general

what does /sino/ think about BBC?

cultural marxist propaganda

More of an SBS man myself

黑人很怕

i wonder who could be behind this post

You are an idiot. For one thing, he doesnt make a distinction between East Asians + SE Asians and groups them all together into some sort of pan-Asian 'soup' as if a Chinese is the same as a Filipino.

I do separate them, you dipshit.

For example, this girl here is a Chinese guy.

>For example, this girl here is a Chinese guy.
with an Chinese-American guy. Here is her face, she is an actress in Hollywood.

Her Chinese biyfriend

>this girl here is a Chinese guy.
wew

Simmer down Eurasiantiger

she's with him for the money

guarantee you she's taking bbc when he's not around

Why do you have hundreds of images saved of asian men with white women? Bit creepy lad.

I like german chicks too but they aren't as cockhungry as asians.

i heard your dad is unemployed

he's been doing this almost daily for years now
he has a massive collection
it's really impressive

can't imagine being this sick in the head (you, to clarify)

wahoo

random but anyone else notice that asian chicks are always and I mean ALWAYS NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER with white dudes? what's up with that haha

>chinks
>expensive
i fucking hate retarded germans nobody wanna have chink gf/bf in asia but south koreans

*posts fifty images of white women with asian men*

left: west country lad
right: northerner mutt with coal dna

What will Xi do next to save China?

What is the solution? How am I supposed to live this Hapa life? I’m just so cutoff from the human race. I will never be able to relate to another human being. I’m an entirely new race, that the world has never seen before. The world does not know how to handle Hapas. WMAF least of all. WMAF is like Frankenstein, horrified by the demonic monster he has created. WMAF runs away from the consequences of its own creation. No one else wants to pick up the Hapa pieces for WMAF. And so we Hapa sons are left despised by all people. I can feel myself falling apart. This life has been so cruel to me, that I have very little incentive to preserve it. I have nothing to hope for. I can’t imagine ever connecting to another human being. I’m sorry to make race, everything, but with the empirical data I have presented; it is impossible not to conclude that race defines Asian relations. Asians are treated the way they are because of race. And there is no exception for Half-Asians. Rather race is but intensified for hybrids.

I’m totally unable to communicate or make myself understood by other humans. I’m like a strange animal or beast. I don’t belong on this planet. And indeed my kind has not existed very long on this planet. It terrifies me just how new we Hapas really are. East Asian civilization was one of the most isolated human communities. Shutoff from Europe by the Siberian steppe, Himalayas, deserts, Pacific Ocean. There was no sustained contact between Europe and Asia as
civilizations until the 1850s. And regular person to person contact between individual Asians and whites has only become possible since the 1970s. Eurasians have not existed in the millions of years of human evolution. And suddenly thousands of Hapas exist in 30 years. We Hapas are a totally new human experiment. No wonder there are so many pregnancy complications and C-sections, more than any other pairing. No wonder Eurasians have health problems and are unable to get any donors.

Eurasian boys are naturally the most feminine males. They combine the natural softness of the Asian race, with the short, skinny, nerdy, weak, characteristics of their beta white dads, who are honorary Asian weabos. If our dads with the advantage of 100% white DNA could not win a white girl, what chance do I have when I have half of his DNA and half from Asians, the weakest smallest race?

Eurasians are naturally a race of herbivores, in that we do not eat meat. The flesh of women. We are too soft and feminine. We value women as human beings and equals and do not dare do any harm to them.

I like girls. As a hairless Eurasian boy, I practically am a girl myself. I tried going to a PUA boot camp, but it just made me cry into my pillow in depression, at the thought that women are biologically driven to want the men who hurt and abuse them. I can’t bring myself to ‘neg’ a girl or make her feel bad about herself. All I want is her happiness. I can’t bare to dominate her or push her around.

What a tragic fucking Darwinian universe, in which we the Eurasian Males, who most care about the feelings of white girls, are forever doomed to be permavirgins. We are on the opposite side of the racial spectrum to the ghetto swagging gangsta.

It seems like a cruel joke of the universe that Eurasian boys like me even exist.

Is it possible for Eurasian boys to get a white girlfriend when we are biologically indisposed to hurting, dominating, or mistreating them?

invite Jamie Oliver to make healthy school lunches

I'm an Eurasian boy at an international school in a developing nation. I have a white conservative businessman dad and a gold-digging Asian Tiger Mom Geisha, which is pretty common among international expats.

The thing is we Eurasian boys rank at the very bottom of the racial-social totem-pole at this school. We are constantly being beat up. The European boys like to organize boxing exhibitions in which we are forced to fight against big African bucks, wearing nothing but our briefs. We are constantly humiliated and emasculated in front of the Eurasian girls.

Since we Eurasian boys are supposed to have little boy bodies, we aren't allowed to wear boxer shorts. Back in America, I used to sag my shorts all the time, gangsta ghetto style. Now I'm humiliated wearing these boy-panties. And these bully thugs are not above stripping our Eurasian hairless bodies to our underwear, right in front of the Eurasian girls, to make sure we aren't sneakily wearing boxer shorts.

I can't stand the continuous racial-sexual humiliations forced upon Eurasian Males, while our Eurasian sisters become the sexual property of the bullies who abuse us. How do I lead a Eurasian revolution to restore our dignity?

a blonde girl implied to me that I should kill myself just because Im half-asian half-white

im sorry world. sorry I was born a mutant. sorry i blighted your beauty. it is hard to believe that hapas and aryan blondes are allowed to exist on the same planet, the same universe.

When I talked to a blonde girl, its like the universe collapse with such beauty and beastliness in such close proximity. this universe was made for her and her happiness, and im just a dark spot on it.

if I was never born, the world could be a perfect happy place. all misery comes from the mixing of our races. she was bred for perfection. slowly perfectly she was crafted over generations to be a masterpiece of evolution. meanwhile i was crafted in a single conception. im the 1st generation of my race. i was put together in haste. care was taken for her beauty. haste makes waste.

and so you see the difference. a beauty crafted over 1000 generations, by the careful, steady hand of evolution. and a freak born of the social engineering of 1 generation. we dont belong to the same world. she shames me. her very beauty is a judgement upon me. she basically told me to go kill myself, just by smiling.

blonde girls were crafted by the steady, careful, patient hand of Evolution over 1000 generations, while eurasian genes were haphazardly flung together , carelessly in a single generation of social engineering

100,000 years were spent creating the masterpiece that is blonde girls, while only 30 years of Frankenstein experiments has went into hapa sons

>notice that asian chicks
see
>he doesnt make a distinction between East Asians + SE Asians and groups them all together into some sort of pan-Asian 'soup' as if a Chinese is the same as a Filipino.

Just like clockwork. PSSST, there are more Filipinos in the US than Chinese. In Europe, almost all the White men are with SE Asians. In Germany, the vast majority of White male + Asian female relationships involve Thais. In the Netherlands, it is Indonesians. In the rest of the world, it is Filipinos.

There are 2 'Asians' in the pic and to 'white' people, they are the same. It would be the equivalent of me thinking Nordics and Arabs are the same since you all are Caucasians.

mfw he keeps posting pictures of white gold diggers and he takes that as victory

wow that girl on the right is really lucky

even as a young child, my peers could sniff out that I was a monster and attacked me. Whites, Asians, Blacks, Latinos, Muslims, all united to kick my hapa ass at 5 years old. Boys and girls. this was my introduction to the human race. they attacked my like a wolf pack. it wasnt a bully, it was mob of the entire class.

i thought i could outgrow the traumatic hell of childhood. but i couldnt. they were right. i see now, that i learned everything i had to know then. ive never been more accepted into humanity since then. i dont belong. im a mutant.
i will always be hated by all races and sexes. i tried to maintain a naive optimism in the face of universal hatred. but my shield has been broken. reality has bitch slapped me. i cant hold the gates anymore.

of all the possible humans I could have been born as, why was I cursed to be born a hapa? I cant imagine anything worse to be born into. im a monstrosity. a hideous freak hounded from all directions. Elephant Man.

Everywhere I go, people openly attack me as a freak. Even as a child, children of all races and sexes put their differences aside and united to tear me to shreds. It was like my very existence was an intrusion into their world. As if on an instinctual level, these young children knew I was not meant to exist. Like little wolf pups they would have torn me to shreds. One boy in Kindergarten openly gnawed at my arm, trying to tear if off with his teeth. His instinctual wolf instincts, tearing apart the mutant threat to the pack. At 4 years old, kids can see what category belongs and does not. Even if they can tolerate other races, they cant tolerate a non-race. The Asians bullied me just as mercilessly as the whites. It was a beautiful multicultural utopia of boys and girls of the colors of the rainbow united to stamp out a hapa mutant.

What a shit thrad

Whelp I guess this is the end of /sino/
Its been nice but now that r/hapas is here I don't see any meaningful discussion taking place here. It will probably descend into pointless racebaiting like the rest of Sup Forums
Its been good knowing you all. Peace.

Of course she is lucky, she is ugly-as-shit and has a wealthy white man to take her from her poverty-stricken shithole in SOUTHEAST ASIA.

Here are more pics of the East Asian guy and blonde Nordic girl.

>Whelp I guess this is the end of /sino/

Thread after thread of basement dwelling yellow-fever losers talking about Chinese girls and you have no problem. See Chinese / East Asian men with White girls, and suddenlt you have a problem?

wow he is really lucky

>What a shit thrad
Police your own thread and I wont post

What makes you even think everyone here must be white?
You really are a loser, get outside more retard

How are you getting ready for the Year of Dog

These are cats you stupid arab

Amigos, I haven't decided the city I'm going to stay. Do you have any advice? Maybe Shanghai?

Consider the fact that I'll be 25 when I get there and I really want to make some money while I'm studying.

Maybe he's culling the c*toids to appease his K9 masters

Looks like something from asianstreetmeat

lel, can someone post this on r/hapas

yellow fever and footfag stuff is all ironic, chill my guy

what a blast from the past
whatever happened to them?

*tokes vape*

Getting kinda weirded out by the whole Hapas situation to be honest. No way I'm giving up my Chinese gf though..
Guess we'll have to look into using a surrogate..

kek

Your gf needs to give birth to the baby though, or she'll beat it to death when it cries. She needs the post pregnancy hormones.

How do you think #meetoo will fair in China?

Didn't cmilk have dinner with a bunch of officials while one of them metoo'd one of the bar girls in the restrooms?
it must be common place in public offices.

I like her

I think the near future in China is going to be VERY grim with regards to morons adopting American SJW stuff to be trendy like Taiwan has.

中国はやばいですね。

What is that she has in her hand

a gimmicky laptop

looks like something from the 80s

>not having a lenovo Chinkpad
bet you have a Macbook, why are you even in Sino?? don't tell me you don't have a Chinese smartphone either

I don't have a laptop, but I'll be buying a Xiaomi Notebook pro

She actually looks kind of cute when she isn't dressed like a whore.

I like her Techslut gimmique, its interesting and the stuff she makes looks pretty cool even if its main intent is to make people look at her vagaine

hola, como estan?
life is good my friends. you only need a few drops of jewish blood inside your veins.

youtube.com/watch?v=I191r0eLdc4

Ryu Sera

So I just spent some time on r/hapas, since someone mentioned it before. Jesus christ, these people are fucked. Didn't Reddit get ride of hate boards? some of the posters seem genuinely mentally ill.
maybe elliot rodger wasn't an isolated thing

that is what happens when you have mentally ill white losers procreate with self-hating ugly "leftover" asian females.

On the other hand ...

>mentally ill white losers
more just Americans than anything
American culture is hard on Asian people. reddit asianmasculinity types take it to the extreme because they are all betas but their core grief is genuine

what part of america are you from?

Going to hot pot alone. Is this bad in China?