How did the british monarchy degenerates that fast? One generation, and both princes married some plebeious whore...

How did the british monarchy degenerates that fast? One generation, and both princes married some plebeious whore. At least Kate is british, but Meghan Markle is typically a left-wing bitch from Hollywood, playing in a fuckin' bad drama. Even Miss France can't had appear nude in her life, how the hell can a british princess do it? How do you british struggle with it?

She won't be a princess, she'll be a duchess and will never hold any real power.

But yet Harry is on the lineage in case every throne's heir die before him? So there's a chance she even become your Queen.

>she's black and that triggers me
Grow. Up.

6th in the line of succession.

It doesn't bother me that she's part black, a divorcée, a commoner, in her late 30s, or a b-list actress. It does bother me that she's American.

She's getting a British citizenship friendo. She'll be British and English after the wedding.

And it doesn't bother you that the queen is german?

I didn't even notice she was black before today, my only problem is: she's a whore.

Queen Elizabeth is the direct descendant of a Viking.

She seems like a good person, i'm sure that she will do her best in whatever position she gets. I mean, my monarchy is made up of frenchmen and germans, how much worse can it get

She seems like a nice girl desu.

Exactly. Carl XVI Gustaf is a false king, and should be replaced by a Swedish nobleman.

>he isn't a republican

Sure, there's nice whores, but I'll never put one on my country's throne if it had one.

Can you please take back the '''''''''''''''''swedish'''''''''''''' royal family thanks

Yes, she will get British citizenship, and may even go through the process of renouncing her Ametican citizenship, but I still think it would have been in good taste to choose a wife from the Commonwealth.

No, because She isn't, She's British (et al.) with some German ancestry.

You shall be proud of having a frenchmen over your country, we are proud noble germano-latins, nothing to do with an ameriscam.

>it would have been in good taste to choose a wife from the Commonwealth
Exactly my point, even if he's not the first heir, such a great monarchy should represent it people by its members themselves.

Exactly which throne do you think she will sit on? She will be a Duchess, nothing more. The line of succession isn't going to lose 5 heirs and counting in Prince Harry's lifetime.

no one cares, he served in the military and did his time to prove his worth, he isn't as important in the succession line anymore so he has a free hand. granny said he can do what he likes and MI6 have given every detail of her life from 1 second old to her to make the decision with. rorkes, children and foreigners get angry because someone else didnt do what they wanted them to do, boo fucking hoo.

I am though. I'm just saying it's silly to complain about an american fucking 6th in line to the throne when the queen is german.

>being a republican with the current state of Australian politics
I could barely think of a worse time for such a change

>How did the british monarchy degenerates that fast?
degenerate so fast from what? from being useless?
heres what being royalty is like
>''oh shit oh fuck o shit o fuck I hope no one realises how much of a useless fuck I am''
bam
fucking degenerated
from fucking what?
french fuck...