Wonder Woman Is About To Become The Most Successful DCEU Movie

>Wonder Woman is the latest flick released in the DCEU slate, which also includes Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad. And while her film doesn't feature as much of the major star power of previous films in the Extended Universe, Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman has resonated with audiences in a major way, and those audiences are still checking out the movie in the weeks after its initial release. In fact, Wonder Woman is well on its way to being the highest grossing domestic film in the DC Extended Universe.

>When last we checked in on Wonder Woman, the movie had made a whopping $318,380, 158 at the box office. But in the days and hours since those numbers were release, Wonder Woman popped up to over $325.1 million, according to editor Gitesh Pandya at Box Office Guru. If you've seen the full chart of DC films, you may know this has already put Wonder Woman ahead of Suicide Squad at the box office. Couple that idea with the fact Wonder Woman had already beat out Man of Steel and really there is only one obstacle in Wonder Woman's way: Batman v Superman.

>Per reports, after Wednesday's box office comes in, Gal Gadot should have that movie beat at the domestic box office, too. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice pulled in a little over $330.3 million at the domestic box office during its theatrical run back in 2016. And it should only be a short time before Wonder Woman is the biggest DCEU film in the United States to date.

Well it looks like you have to send a gal to do a mans job DC

Spider man will oven this kike. Consider it mercy

Well, it will probably reach 700, that a big sucess but I wonder if it can go to 750 millions, that would make the movie really big and 800 would make it huge.

>Wonder Woman Is About To Become The Most Successful DCEU Movie

Its an user forgets the rest of the world exists episode

It will make another 60+ million in the US alone. It also has Japan to open which will do 10 million. That plus whatever it makes the rest of it's run overseas in markets already showing it, should get it well over 750, closer to 775.

makes u wonder how much money BvS would have made if it wasn't a stinking pile of shit

Good

It's far better than the rest of the DCEU which doesn't take much

Snydercucks BTFO

Good, maybe DC will start making more films about actual heros doing heroic things again.

Give us proper Batman and Superman films please.

Stop adapting fucking stories only comic book fans care about. Like who seriouosly though "starting" a cinematic with a Dark Knight returns style story was a terrible decision.

*was a good idea

Brain fart

It would be embarrassing for a movie about the most famous supehero in the US and the rest of the world not to make at least a billion, considering that they bothered to insert RDJ in too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why does Spider-Man need RDJ again?

>250 million budget vs movie with 140 million dollar budget

>the most famous supehero in the US and the rest of the world
Spider-Man is number 3. Always was, always will be.

Spider-man doesn't need a boost from Iron Man, but every capeflick with RDJ makes a billion so it's another guarantee I guess.

Spider-man is literally the most famous superhero ever, everyone knows who he is.

>BvS couldnt break the billion

How?

A film with Batman and Superman

Spiderman makes more money but Superman is still the most famous.

Bollocks

Maybe in the USA, but outside Spider-man is the definitive superhero. Even people who don't know who the fuck he is wear Spider-man t-shirts or have Spider-man bags.

How can't you be sick and tired about the origin of every fucker in the cinematic universe. That's what makes the MCU so cancerous. I don't want to hear how the Hulk got his powers in more than 5min of the movie.

toppest kek

>How can not you be sick and tired about the origin of every fucker in the cinematic universe.

thats marvel redditors for you. they need a trilogy per character origin story

Not the user you're talking to, but I can't be sick of origin stories that hadn't been told yet (WW, for example).

However, watching the nth iteration of Spider-man, with Peter getting younger and younger and the humor getting progressively more "hip" is pretty tiresome though.

Zack Snyder. All but two of his movies either underperformed or downright failed in box office and critical reception, yet they somehow thought it was a good idea to give him the reins of the DCEU.

It was good I enjoyed it.
I liked the No Mans Land scene, the amazons training and beach fight scene, Diana and Steve together, The ending with the photo + watch, her scenes where she spoke other languages. i thought Gal did a really good job and Chris Pine was a great straight man/partner in crime depending on the scene.

If you're a fan of Superhero movies it's definitely worth a watch.

user, the film has already been in theaters for a month. It'd be embarrassing if Spiderman didn't make more on it's opening week

>New series of films goes from strength to strength

How is this news

>>When last we checked in on Wonder Woman
>>But in the days and hours since those numbers were release
AHAHAH THESE THIRSTY DCSHILLS, TWO ARTICLES PER DAY QUICKLY PAJEET

WONDER WOMYN SHILLING IS HILARIOUSLY DESPERATE

ALSO HOW THEY QUALIFY EVERY RETARDED STAT WITH D O M E S T I C

LMAO CANT EVEN GET A BILLION ITS OVER WONDERSHILLS NO RE SKRUBS

thats not the reason fucking idiot.
half of the normie white families dont even know who the directors are.
the reason it failed was because of mass shilling and mouseketeering,word of mouth spreads quickly.
Either way it still made a fuckton of money. 860 million is actually amazing for a movie that was downed to 28%

>word of mouth spreads quickly.

That's the thing, the word of mouth for Wonder Woman has been positive. BvS it was poor. This isn't because of Disney's shenanigans, it's because the movie wasn't very good.

>Pretty crappy CGI
>Stick main actress when all other actresses looked like could beat ass, specially Antiope
>Once Antiope dies nobody even cares to mention her again, Diana even has a couple of laughs the same day she dies
>Silly "Noooooo" breaks the chains* scene in the last battle
Rest is actually good, I liked it.

>>Pretty crappy CGI
yeah shame that.

I'm not talking about people knowing who he is or not, I'm talking about him being unable to make a good film. But of course, you only judge movies based on pretty much any aspect except the movie quality itself, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to defend Snyder.

>Once Antiope dies nobody even cares to mention her again
yeah that fucking bothered me. she gets no mention after she sacrifices herself. diana wears her tiara but seriously would it kill diana, her mother and the other amazons to show some fucking grief for their 'greatest warrior'?

Too bad it couldn't make Guardians money. First one, too. So much for the "spectacle."

Hello, user. Have you come to apologize?

>s-sorry mistress. p-please don't step on my balls

>don't

>don't
Fag.