Post something Russia and makes me want to visit there

Post something Russia and makes me want to visit there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmRU50azMRI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUl6Bty9vao
youtube.com/watch?v=3CIw-Lk7IrA
youtube.com/watch?v=u-QDe3ixnso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what the average couple in Russia looks like now

youtube.com/watch?v=sUl6Bty9vao

I didn’t know Russian people laugh.

How can i convince you NOT to visit there? Russia is a Turkic shithole as bad as Africa and Russians are brown, not white like Japanese media portrays them.

My face i know where is from :D

whats with the crescent and star in the background?

t. Brown shithole as bad as Africa

>buys a wife
>doesn't know how to use it

what's sticking out of her pussy?

that's her penis

no

my bace when I found out they recorded each other =D
youtube.com/watch?v=3CIw-Lk7IrA

Do you like outdoors?

I would reccomend Kazan.

is that a wound on her leg?

How can such a beautiful creature exist in such a horrid place.

a lush

What does the Soviet rune post say?

Japonský biker bodl při cestování v Rusku
V oblasti Trans-Baikal byl bodnut japonský rodák, který jede na motocyklu. Uvádí se, že vrah způsobil oběti více než 30 bodových ran. Na místě bylo nalezeno motocykl Suzuki, stejně jako osobní věci zesnulého - stan, oblečení, mobilní telefon a peníze. Podle vyšetřování zemřelý 1981g. volali Ohnit Kaiti.
Podle údajů oddělení byla těla oběti nalezena na 760. km federální dálnice Irkutsk - Chita, která se nachází 500 m od silnice. Trestní řízení bylo zahájeno podle části 1 článku 105 trestního řádu Ruské federace (vražda).

V základním provedení šetření, 31-letý Japonec cestoval v Rusku a rozbil stany, se zastavil na noc v blízkosti silnice na území zapnutím obec Zhiphegen Khilok oblasti, kde neznámou obětí zasáhlo více než 30 bodných ran a utekl.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-QDe3ixnso

the jap in the post above got shanked

I mean we don't know that it was the same guy, he didn't say he was going to be riding a motorcycle or anything.

>being this new to the internet

Looks like they're having fun

would stop for a drink/10

This reminds me of parties back in the '90s here in South Brazil during winter. We're not like this anymore, these days everyone is serious and drinks very little.