youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
nationalreview.com/article/448002/baywatch-movie-idiotic-escapism
twitter.com/3xchair/status/868145759824248832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He uses emojis like a woman.

Embarrassing for him.

Dwyane and Armond DP'ing your girlfriend whilst you watch.

>"your movie is shit"
>"MUH MONEY"
Typical cuck and niggers

>t.virgin

>the retard reply talking about fucking STAR WARS

jfc

Sure, kid.

p.

Baywatch was hella #LITTY and for the FANS. Only an out of touch CRITIC would hate on it.

Why is this important to you?

How can one man be this based?

So did it make that cash money in the end, or is Rock just trying to save face by relying on public ignorance of marketing and distribution costs?

litty confirmed

>sucking a millionaire actor's cock on twitter by telling them how much richer they are now
numales should be round up and slaughtered

What the fuck does litty mean?

lil bitty litty

GON GET #LITTY

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, thanking it for the time by saying MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY SUMMER MOVIE. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA from the R-18 COMEDY ensues as they begin to piss on each other instead in HILARITY and question the NATURE of LITTY.

This is the moment when I realized people were right about him just being contrarian for its own sake

FINDS

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>june 27th
>the rock is STILL going on about baywatch

Every fucking thread.

GET

LITTY

Checked and kek'd.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

and st/a/y there.

>$69 million
>$136.6 million

Well congrats on losing 1.4 million dollars.

What's your point? All movies being shown on the big screen nowadays are focused on making money

I'm not upset at all bro haHA

It was LIT

RAUNCHY
A
U
N
C
H
Y

L I T T Y
I
T
T
Y

BIG AND FUN

LIKE ME

WHEN I AM DRUNK

Armond loathed Baywatch, that screencap is a lie.

nationalreview.com/article/448002/baywatch-movie-idiotic-escapism

twitter.com/3xchair/status/868145759824248832

I still don't get why some memer made a fake review to make Armond look bad, Armond has praised countless terrible movies so you don't need to make up shit to disgrace him.

The point is, you're a nigger.

i see he's taking cues from trump

Retard.

Litty posting is back on the menu boys

is he the only reliable critic on RT?

>what is hollywood accounting
Is The Rock really this dumb?

fucking based

He produced it, so he'll probably actually see a profit. That's the only reason he defended it so hard.

amazing how nobody on this shit board bothers to even check