What went wrong Sup Forums?

Too short?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
time.com/4107636/transcript-read-the-full-text-of-the-fourth-republican-debate-in-milwaukee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He got #stumped

He put pro-American above pro-White.

Trump put pro-White above pro-American.

It's their only difference but it's also the only thing that matters.

This. Lolbertarians fail to realize their ideology can't exist without strong borders.

The red/yellow pill

THATS RACIST! JUST RACIST!

youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI

In the presidential election, he got completely blown away by Trump, like most of the field.

In the Senate, absolutely nothing. Even Daily Kos rates his reelection campaign this year against Jim Gray as "Safe Republican".

It is an uphill battle for a manlet.

Small hands, too.

he fell short

He picked the wrong time to seek higher office, but he'll deliver his retribution soon.

what is the deal with this racist meme?

did he not specify that ILLEGAL immigrants are rapists/murderers? doesn't really have anything to do with race, it has to do with whether or not youre a criminal

>88

Kek supports 14/88.

he supported amnesty of the 30-45 million illegals which wuld give the democraps an unassailable margin, what a cuck

>Rand
>Open Borders
End ur life haha

>trumpfags still projecting that their candidate is pro white
Fuckers are more delusional than the obama fanatics back in the day

Trump is for legalizing virtually every illegal here, on top of all the leftist shit he supports

prove it

>Trump is for legalizing virtually every illegal here

Trump was during the primaries the only person against legalizing illegals.

Dude, if Trump is elected, he's likely to adopt Rand Paul's SECURE Act to ban muslims from entering the USA.

The SECURE Act bans tourists and immigrants from about 35 mostly muslim countries.

Rand Paul is many things, but he is NOT an open borders Libertarian.

That's complete bullshit

time.com/4107636/transcript-read-the-full-text-of-the-fourth-republican-debate-in-milwaukee/
"They will come back"

Among other instances where he's said he's for deporting them, then expediting them back

under what terms?

and on what timescale?

will he put them at the head of the queue? why? why should lawbreakers get a leg up of the lawful?

anyway, that's not amnesty, and you are a faggot

>defacto amnesty isn't amnesty

>why should lawbreakers...
You're projecting what you think trumps mentality is, because you think he holds you opinion or interest

Because race is on everyones mind CONSTANTLY.

This is the main reason multiculturalism doesn't work, we can't get over our primal instincts.

Trump has better hair.

It's true, sorry Rand.

Nothing. He was a great option, infact Sup Forums's option. Untill the waves of trump shills flooded us with
> le hillarious memes Xp

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

Rand Paul 2020

>Talks about lowering budget of the military
>Gives speech in front of an aircraft carrier

I want to fuck Rand Paul. He's so cute :3

Yer he's a little short but so what? It'll just make it easier for me to suffocate him with my giant tits.

I'm a nationalist libertarian though, I understand that libertarianism can only exist within a populous that actually wants liberty. We can't let parasitic hordes steal our wealth.