What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BitByGeWGxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She wasn't even best girl. That's what.

She was afraid of commitment and couldn't maintain a stable relationship until she met Scott. Most of her breakups were her fault with the obvious exception of Gideon, who just ignored her until she ran away from him.

Basically, she spent her life running away from her problems and it nearly killed her in the end.

She was a terrible person until she met somebody that she could be terrible together with.

Refusing to change herself was the problem. To her exes, the idea of her changing was laughable. Rather than confront her problems head-on and try to better herself as a person, she either ran away from them or just ignored them. Basically, the same shit Scott and Gideon were doing.

When Scott finally made an effort to change himself, Ramona realized she had to do the same. The book was basically saying
>"Running away from your problems solves nothing. You have to learn from them and change for the better."

/thread

But here's a different question. Who was the bad guy in Scott and Envy's failing relationship? She came off as a sellout bitch but apparently Scott had any memories of him being a jackass dashed by Gideon.

If we went by the movie, it'd be Envy. The books made the breakup mutual. Scott was an asshole and Envy was cheating on him.

It was a two way thing more than likely. Scott just had his memories of fucking up covered.

This reminded me that the end just went into nonsensical shit.

correct

>trips and dubs

Lisa confirmed for best girl

Her problem was WHY THE FUCK IS THERE STILL NO ITALIAN EDITION OF THE COLOURED COMIC HOT DAMN

s when is the followup series where mid 30's Ramona leaves Scott after real life marriage fell apart?

Why must you give us theories filled with despair?

Because the real life person Ramona was based on left Brian O'Malley

Both really.

Seconds takes place concurrently with Scott Pilgrim, right? They were together at Seconds.

Was that made before O'Malley's divorce?

The results of feminism i'm afraid.

During I think.

Yes. Feminism also spawned hitler.

And Satan.

I don't really see Ramona as much of a feminist tho, Julie was probably a feminist for sure

Ramona is easily a feminist. They're all feminists. The only character who could ever be considered not a feminist would be Gideon, who has a specific obsession with putting people down.

Did you mean to write "shrill bitch"? Then yes, Julie is that.

Exactly.

Well yeah all the characters probably are normal contemporary people who see genders as equal and don't objectify women. I mean what the concept of "feminism" is on Sup Forums, which is crazy feminazis who get offended by everything.

Well stop it.

Bad user

It really doesn't work to try to make feminism relevant to the characters. Stop this user. Only Roxy really even seems appropriate for getting such a title since she's a loud, aggressive and violent lesbian.

>I only speak in memes

Get out

Been wanting a sequel for years even if it's just a ten years later one shot but O'Malley said he's done

The fuck are you going on about?

Get. Out.

How about you do instead, faggot.

Niggas shut up and post more kim

>Vagu
M-MODS!

Kim gave me a sarcasm and redhead fetish. That isn't super great since most of the people I sarcastically banter with don't actually like me, and half the women in my family are redheads so it has some creepy overtones to me.

literal worst girl besides in the video game

>ywn spank her ass as you rape her.

>sarcasm and redhead fetish
same here, user, same here

>Sup Forums shit
>inkertun-kun
>ever
Get the fuck back to your containment board you humongous faggot.

She was created by a hack

You know Sup Forums's pseudo-tan is the most autistic thing they've ever produced, but it's still a damn nice character design.

k

I strongly disagree with the first part of your post, but in the game

>Using her Knives summon during level 3 when the wave of fans attacks
>Killing a swarm of people using the power of lesbian kissing

What i'd do to sit under that butt

What's wrong with ink

So Knive's insults aside, is Ramona really Thick?

Nowhere near as thick as Kim.

it's just Knives is a tiny asian.

This. Her origins are cancer but I can't really hate her.

No. She's normal.

Lisa was better desu senpai

There's a fan comic where Lisa and Scott have sex. Its actually very cute. I don't want to post a direct link to it, but the title of the comic is.

[Nalem] Special Stage - Act One (Scott Pilgrim)

Lisa is my favorite girl too.
I really liked this scene at the end of book 5 where Ramona realizes all the bad things she's done and wants to make a major change.

Yes.

The only good Scott Pilgrim related fanart and its not even finished ;_;*

>Nowhere near as thick as Kim.
I want to see a good example

>adult swim watermark
whats this?

Its a mini series of Scott's high school life with Kim and Lisa

I wish

An animated short that aired on [as] the night before the movie came out.

whats the name? I wanna look it up.

Search up the scott pilgrim short on youtube. It's less than 10 minutes.

where can I read Seconds? I missed the storytime a while ago

promotional thing
animated by titmouse

youtube.com/watch?v=BitByGeWGxU

She is a man.

So what was the best version of Scott Pilgrim overall?

book>game>movie imo
though they were all good

Scott will forever be anal penetrated by Nega Scott.

Nah
Book>Game>Animated Short>Movie

ah yeah that was neat, thanks

The fairly realistic proportions of the body coupled with that really cartoony head are unnerving as fuck

I would have rather seen this airing as a special or a series rather than a live action movie.

Did anyone else find themselves not caring by the end because the main characters were dicks and cunts?

>a twenty something talking about how different she was in college and how much she's changed
LOL

She was an inconsiderate slut, and there's not actually any indication by the end of the series that she had changed in the slightest.

She's not Wallace Wells.

Honestly I don't like thinking that they live happily ever after with each other, but that doesn't mean that their relationship was a failure.

>That tongue

That was highschool.

Fuck off user. The joke of that image was that it's so hard to distinguish because anons are so fucking stubborn or different.

Remember when Sup Forums hated the shit of this series?

Always liked it myself.

Scott did nothing wrong.

>Remember when Sup Forums hated the shit of this series?
Still do.

That's everyone's problem. Including yours. And mine.

That was back when "hipsters" were the boogymen responsible for Adventure Time, Regular Show, alt comics, etc. and not Tumblr specifially. And the brony uprising was concurrent with this.
Those were some flame wars, i tell you h'what

Those were not good times. I mean, they're never good times on Sup Forums, but 'hipster bullshit' times were bad bad times.

No see it was horrible twenty something dramashit. Like teenage drama shit but with poverty added in too.

I was here and an active poster but that time is a vague blur of memory to me. I don't know if it was shit going on in my life at the time or because I just want to forget.

There's whole swaths of shit like that for me with regards to this site. Some things I cannot recall, some I can't forget even if I wish I could. It is a mess, I don't like it.

yeah ok buddy

nah son

Jojo and archie suck dick though.

Regular show and alt comics are still run by hipsters
But hipsters are now more into Internet bullshit and social justice because the cool irony of being super pretentious has worn off and now hipsters are all about being ironically pathetic and losers who sit on their asses all day watching netflix and reblogging memes

>Neither of these dispute my claims

You both make me happy.

Well. It's nothing like Twilight and I have no idea why you would expect Archie and Jojo. So I don't know where to go from here.

I like SP but it really is pure dramashit. I just apparently enjoy it when the rest clicks.