Highly Rewatchable Movies

What are your favorite movies that you'll never get tired of, no matter how many times you'll watch them?
I'll start with my top choice: Die Hard. I never get tired of this one. I'll watch this one any time it comes on TV, even if it's censored.

>Yippi-ki-yay melon farmer!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buE_jLEZrf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw The Matrix recently and it's aged wonderfully. Die Hard has held up extremely well too.

Office Space. Might have seen this over 50x

Lost in Translation is surprisingly watchable for being a "slow movie."

Obligatory.

It's my favorite movie. I watch it once every month or so.

Any of the Jurassic park films.

Still my favorite horror movie after all these years. I still get that uneasy feeling every time I watch it.

Terminator 2
Donnie Darko
Gone Girl
Zodiac
The Dark Knight
American Beauty
Silence of the Lambs

glad I'm not the only one.

elder god taste, my friend

Predator
The Thing
Rumble in the Bronx
Aliens

That's a really odd list.. I get you like Fincher, but Zodiac? Gone Girl? You selected my least favorite movies of his. Donnie Darko.. I should revisit that one but haven't seen that in a while. The Dark Knight is my most questionable pick by far. What a bloated, overly long mess of a movie. No desire to revisit that one at all. One and done.

>pic related
also
Breakfast Club
Big Lebowski

yeah i like Fincher. Zodiac and Gone Girl are kino. I also like Seven, tgwtdt, fight club. never seen The Game.
Donnie Darko is good. Watch the theatrical version. Kelly fucks up some of the song choices and it doesnt work.
TDK is a good film. You might be thinking of TDKR which was a shit film.

Specifically the final cut of Blade Runner

>Kelly fucks up some of the song choices and it doesnt work.
meant to say the Director's Cut is bad

ALIENS
and
PREDATOR

this is also agreeable

this
also terminator
green mile
shawshank
fucking tango and cash, don't judge me i love that awful shit

Watch it at least once a year

Light weight. It should be more than twice a month.

Die Hard
Predator
The Thing
The Shining
Terminator 1 & 2
The Fifth Element
Bloodsport
Conan the Barbarian
RoboCop
Total Recall
Blade Runner
Goodfellas
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Groundhog Day
Ghostbusters
The Truman Show
Gremlins
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Home Alone 1 & 2

I didn't get this lol

>shawshank
This. It's extremely rewatchable.

>shawshank
I don't remember how many times I've watched it, it's feels fresh and unique every rewatch.

her was so fucking boring

My boyfriend likes this movie and I don't understand why.

Die hard 1 and 3
Robocop 1 and 2
Starship troopers
Amadeus
Terminator 2
Dredd
Under siege
Tropic thunder

terminator 2 is probably my most watched movie. i've watched it at least 50 times

Back to the future and lotr trilogy

Unironically watched this at least 20 times and I always enjoyed it.

No it wasn't, it was every bit as good as Jack and Jill.

>Del Toro on the cover
>Del Toro's name on the cover
>he's in the movie for the opening scene only and fucking dies like 15 minutes later
biggest disappointment of the movie, I wanted more of him

The Thing
Fellowship Of The Ring
Jaws
Falling Down
Planes, Trains and Automobiles

ITT: Shit taste

It's not about the greatest films of all time you fucking hipster gen z philistine faggot, it's about movies we like watching over and over again.

I'll fucking strangle you with your turtle neck you soft cock.

>I'll fucking strangle you with your turtle neck you soft cock.
i love you user

But these are all shit movies. Where's the good movies like Drive and La La Land?

fuck off ryan go throw knives at some kids

These. Also

>Uncle Buck
>Dredd
>Crank
>Fight Club

Maybe THE most criminally underrated 10/10 movie of all time. I can't believe it's over a decade old.

fucking great movie i agree, underrated, everything done right including sex scenes.

His body makes tons of appearances throughout the movie until the end. I know we both love Benicio, but his character was absolutely perfect for the plot, and his character had so much depth that was fleshed out in such a short amount of time.

so comfy

This whole exchange made me chuckle. Good job Sup Forums

This is borderline creepy.. I asked my sister what her most rewatchable movies were and she said History of Violence and Adventureland. And she brought up the stair sex scene too. That's so strange that they got posted literally right afterwards.

your sis has good taste.

Song choices definitely ruin it for me. Killing Moon just set the tone so well. Also the extra exposition of the directors cut kills some of the mystic it had going.

>That list

This and Eastern Promises are 100% pure Viggo kino.

fprp
(first posts reddit posts)

Still the same entertaining swashbuckling romp after nearly 80 years. I watch it all the time.

And it always blows my mind that Olivia de Havilland is still alive.

One of my guilty pleasures.

This was actually the first DVD I ever bought, and I'm not even an anime fan really. Miyazaki's masterpiece, and best movie.

For some reason, this movie gets lost in the shuffle when people discuss westerns. I may like some other westerns better, but it's so different than your typical cowboy flick that I just get sucked into it if it ever comes on. A little touch of the supernatural with a dash of Count of Monte Cristo make for a unique, cerebral western.

Anyone that thinks the remake is better should go kill themselves please. I goddamn love this movie.

...I'm assuming you mean High Plains Drifter and just accidentally posted Clint in TGTBATU

Unironically this. Ritchie kino

I've never seen this all the way through, although I've been debating for a while whether or not I want to give it another shot. Should I do it?

>tfw never got a taste for strong drinks (except strongly aromatic shit like Jagermeister)

At least I love the taste of blonde beer tho.

That low-life straightening out that chair outside their room in the opening scene gets me every time.

Yes, yes I did wise user. Not only did I not mention the title but got the pic incorrect as well. High Plains Drifter is exactly what I meant. Kudos.

Fuck, wrong thread.

best cut? I've only ever seen the director's cut i believe.

I don't even particularly like this movie, yet each time I catch it on tv I just have to finish it

unironically good like most of his stuff. game of shadows is better.

This movie is complete dogshit. This is the first egregiously wrong response to this thread. It was going to happen eventually.

GRILL?!?!?!?
Also I can tell this is bait but I'll bite
>this movie is essential womenwillneverunderstandcore

stop it, it was alright.

Absofuckinglutely. They are putting it on either Amazon or Netflix next month. This is a masterpiece.

Yes, Final Cut is best.

The final confrontation between Holmes and Moriarty in Game of Shadows was fantastic.

>...Come now, Holmes. You think you're the only one who can play this game.

Some of the biggest goosebumps I've ever gotten in a theater.

this is better though

I always forget about this movie till it comes on and then I have to watch the whole thing. Such a great plot too. Criminally underrated.

yeah i'm posting this for the fight scene but the build up was just as good.
youtube.com/watch?v=buE_jLEZrf4

I really liked the 1st one but constantly forget they made a sequel.

Road House
Tombstone
The Warriors
Robocop 1 & 2
Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man
Rocky 4
Terminator 2
Rambo: First Blood
Con Air
Shawshank Redemption
Lethal Weapon 1 & 2
Braveheart
Mission Impossible
Kingpin
Airheads
Happy Gilmore
Clue
The Fifth Element
Almost Famous
Quick Change
The Wild Bunch
Extreme Prejudice
Extreme Justice
Total Recall
The First Power
And pic related.

>ctrl+f Mann
>no results

I guess it's just me then. This and Blackhat are probably the most watchable of his that I've seen.

I'm bitter that the last good movie he made was Snatch. He had such a promising career ahead of him, I don't know what happened. I thought I was watching the next Tarantino.

he's a creative person, he'll make good films again.

Fun Fact: Die Hard was adapted from one novel in a series of old Detective Novels. Another novel in the same series had been adapted into Dirty Harry

Really enjoyed this movie. I don't know why I haven't revisited it.

probably because you're a woman and didn't understand it in the first place

sorry, im a woman i just want to fit in or whatever

awesome. I'll just download it now because i'm not that patient

Mike Judge does a good job of making movies that are still funny after multiple watchings. Except for Extract, which was terrible. Idiocracy is more relevant than ever.

Round two

The Untouchables
Desperate Measures
Rolling Thunder
ID4
Friday
The siege on Firebase Gloria
Breakdown
Joyride
Running scared
Days of Thunder
The Great Escape
The Town
Dawn of the Dead 04
Dumb and Dumber
Speed
Point Break
Beastmaster
The People under the Stairs
Catch me if you can
Creep show
Demolition Man
I come in peace

This right here. Hell, any of John Woo's early Hong Kong stuff really.

The Killer is more rewatchable. Hard Boiled really drags when people aren't shooting eachother while The Killer has a better connecting tissue between the setpieces.