The Wailing

Just marathoned 150 minutes of it, what did I think? What did they mean by this?

pacing was perfect, spookyness was perfect but was unsatisfying to me personally
maybe i'm just not a horror fan
exorcism scene was quinoa af though

This is really weird, but for the past few days i've been getting vague thoughts of this movie and how cozy and likeable i thought it was for some reason. I don't think that's the intent of the movie though, but it's great nonetheless.

Not too much to "get" thought, it's pretty straightforward.

>Not too much to "get" thought, it's pretty straightforward.
That's the worst aspect of the movie. I hoped till the last moment the Japanese man was just a guy trying to help.

I felt a bit letdown by the end I think ? It was pretty good but a feel like it was just a bit too long. Like I kinda wish the japanese guy was just a dude trying to help.

Regarding people thinking the Japanese dude was just trying to help, I got the feeling that this idea was toyed with a lot.

I kept flipflopping between the women being the evil spirit and the man being evil during the whole movie. I really enjoyed it overall except for the zombie slapstick scene in the middle.

I see what you mean. It didn't bother me too much though, I found the movie fulfilling and entertaining. Have you seen Memories of Murder? It's brilliant! japmovies are pretty decent desu, especially in the days of decaying Hollywood garbage(sorry for my edginess).

It was absolutely boring as shit and far too over the top. His other films are far better.

>Have you seen Memories of Murder? It's brilliant!

I felt the same way. One of the few rare movies i had to turn off because i was so bored.
Tone was all over the place and the main characterer was worst retard in film history.

Kill yourself

The exorcism scene was great. The rest of the movie was fairly meh

it made no sense

get better taste

Taste is subjective kid

lmao this is what plebs actually believe

I wish I was dumb enough to take pride of my taste, how do you brainlets do it?

agreed /u/Anonymous! My only regret is that I have but one upboat to give!

>muh reddit
Dumb.

>im to smart to have good taste

Explain how do you objectively measure taste

why would i waste my time? watch more movies and figure it out, idiot.

Best horror movie of the decade so far.

It wasn't a horror and it wasn't the best of anything of it's year nevermind its decade.

>tfw too smart to believe in god

Nice meme, friend. I would say i'm sure most people here have seen it but then again this board is filled with filthy, plebeian manbabbies

>he thinks he's some patrician because he watched babby's first korean film

A dragged on unsatisfying experience, with a sort of a promise of being scary, but ultimately failing to achieve a glimmer of horror. Boyhood of horror, sort of a "oh wow it's nothing" film that critics and redditors eat right up.

Memories of Murder is literally one of the first choices for anyone with the slightest interest in Korean movies

I highly suspect you of being Reddit