ITS OFFICIAL: TRUMP IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND RACIST

cnn.com/2016/08/05/opinions/donald-trump-bs-artist-fareed-take/index.html

>Doctor and CNN host Fareed Zakaria proves Trump is a liar and racist with SCIENCE
>meaning it's literally undebatable

It doesn't get anymore factual than this, racists

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
cnn.com/2016/08/05/opinions/donald-trump-bs-artist-fareed-take/index.html
cnn.com/2016/08/05/opinions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And it was a surprise to exactly no one.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

It's going to be a tough 90 days for Trump if he can't get away with lying. Just this week he had to retract his lie about seeing the palettes of money landing in Iran, and AFAIK he hasn't claimed to have opposed the Iraq War for almost 2 weeks now. Without lying, what does he even have to talk about?

>CNN

Yeah feminists can also prove the sky being blue is sexist but we don't really give credence to shit like that do we

Read the article. It really got the gears in my head whirring

>trump is a liar and a racist
>trump sold out his morals

What morals? Isnt he racist? Wouldnt that mean hes not racist anymore?

Science is observations about the known universe. I drop an apple from my hand while standing and it hits the ground at the exact same time consistently. Thus I can wuantify the force of gravity by timing this from where I drop it and how long it takes to hit the ground.

Human condition cannot be quantified by a science. You can't prove anything about actions or emotions with science that's the most insane thing I've ever heard. I hate this mainstream concept of "science" it's so stupid. It's this retarded blanket turn everyone on the left uses to sound smart. It's literally hillarious. Our schools have high jacked reason and these 'scientists' are frauds

>(((cnn)))
Science has nothing to do with psychology.

Not only CNN
But
Caring what a freaking muslim has to say.

>Dont care gtfo

Fuck off shill.

There's a big surprise coming monday for CTR. Sorry about your paycheck.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

If they get Bill Nye or Neil DaSciencenigger Tyson to report it maybe I will believe it. There has to be some sort of 3rd grade science experiment going on though.

You're the worst child I have, I even prefer your burger brother to you, fuck

>with SCIENCE
what was the finding
hes a white male must be

>Clinton News Network

Discarded

>literally believing the CTR meme

enjoy getting v&

It is science that is all the proof you need.

(((((Science)))))

>Fareed Zakaria

Nobody gives a shit about the opinions of a sand nigger.

Isn't he a palgiarist

>Fareed Zakaria
Hasn't this guy been caught plagiarizing over 60 times, and the only reason he's on TV is because he's a sandnigger that's friends with Hillary?

Believe what you want shill, stormfags have your address at this point has nothing to do with us good folks here discussing Vietnamese origami preservation.

Thank you for correcting the record.

1. Psychology is a joke of a profession that has nothing to do with science when neurology isn't involved
2. Diagnosing someone you've never met goes against even psychiatric code

>CNN
>opinions
Really makes me think

Fareed Zakaria is a traitorous Globalist and also a Poo.

Yeah but if what you are saying is true that discredits this whole article, and this article is based on science so you are wrong.

He has many connections at the CFR

Fareed the Paki Punching bag needs to STFU!

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

:)

>Fareed Zakaria proves Trump is a liar

>implying muslims can be human instead of filthy animals
>implying filthy animals can be doctors
>implying anyone should take science advice from a filthy animal

Prove me wrong CTR shills

I think that everyone that is employed by CNN should have their families murdered.

I don't trust people with funny names

>Cnn
Why post that cancer here?

>Liberals about everything:

>"LOOK AT HOW THIS WEEKS FORM OF VIRTUE SIGNALING WAS PROVEN TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY WITH LE SCIENCE!!#####"

I'm keking at reality.

good point

>Doesn't get any more factual
>Links to a CNN article
>Thinks this would make Trump look worse than Hillary some how even if it were factual

Sage

>racism is now a medical condition
wew lad

WEW

LAD

Damn that's some antique pasta

>Fareed Zakaria

>Shillary palls around with people who are just as scummy
Is anyone even surprised? We should get this information out there regardless.

*farts*

>liberals love science
>refuse to acknowledge IQ differences in races
luh ma oh

>*in a thick sand nigger accent*
>Donald Trump must study The Constitution

>when gondola tries to say anything and expects to be treated like a human being

Clinton has been caught in lie after lie and she called blacks super predators but she has a cunt and she's on the blue team so it's all ok.

CNN'S latest political analyst: Farooq Korrekta al Rekordi

>cnn.com/2016/08/05/opinions/donald-trump-bs-artist-fareed-take/index.html
>It doesn't get anymore factual than this
>cnn.com/2016/08/05/opinions/
>/opinions/
>opinion
>factual

If I took your orange off would it hurt?

>I even prefer your burger brother to you

and that's REALLY saying something, considering that we left home with your credit card, racked up a massive bill, got your neighbors to fight you (even though they were bitch-ass pushovers) and then when you came to get us and slap us around a bit... we kicked you in the nuts, hog-tied you and threw you in the root-cellar and slapped you around until you "agreed" to go home and leave us alone.

(my captcha was "select all tea")

Look at how fucking ugly they are.
Fuck I think middle easterners and Indians are just fucking ugly. Especially Indians. Every time I see one, I can't help but think, "shitskin" automatically.
Their skin is just awful.

Awful color, looks like their always greasy and then there's that fucking smell.
I was in Kuwait for nine months and HOLY SHIT...
Fucking Indians, Arabs and Nepalese everywhere make that desert trash heap smell like SHIT. I don't get it. Are Indians and Arabs born with that smell?

If I never saw a middle easterner or an Indian faggot again, I'd be happy. Fuck.

I'm waiting for your report to come in. We would like your IP address