Did you enjoy Iron Man: armored adventures Sup Forums?

Did you enjoy Iron Man: armored adventures Sup Forums?

>GOTTA BALANCE BEING A SUPER HERO WITH MY STUDIES WOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

Never ever.

Yes

hell yeah

It was pretty good.

We had a sufficiently dickish Tony Stark, Rhodey being an alright obligatory black best friend, and Pepper being a B- waifu.

I dropped it half way through season 2. Kinda grew bored.

Until then, yeah, I enjoyed it. Pepper was frustratingly useless though.

The Mandarin in this show was fucking sick.

Crimson Dynamo was lame though.

Yes.
Which reminds me: I need to get some proper rips for season 2.

I never followed the show when it was on.
how is the cgi?

Cybaiotron pls leave.

Except they subverted that hard. Tony cheated in his studies and no one called him out on it and the show never framed it as him being wrong.

School is treated as a genuine obstacle rather than a vital part of his life.

I fapped to Pepper and Whitney once or twice, the show wasn't great though.
I'm having fucking flashbacks now

Holy fuck thats a name I haven't heard in ages. What ever happened to all of Sup Forums's trip trolls?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
it sucked

The show was very hit and miss on the Iron Man villains. Mandarin, Ghost, Whiplash, Titanium Man/Justin Hammer, Madame Masque, and Controller were great. Then you got ones that started great and fizzled out like MODOK and Living Laser. Then Crimson Dynamo, Ultimo, and Firebrand were lame as hell.

I did.
Made good use out of Iron Man's low tier rogues gallery.
Best Mandarin!

HEEE'S A MAN ON A MISSION

I really liked it.

What about Technovore?

what is Pepper thinking?

>Tony cheated in his studies and no one called him out on it and the show never framed it as him being wrong
It isn't wrong, he's a super-genius that stuff is beneath him

>The Mandarin in this show was fucking sick.

The design, sure. The character was just an unlikable douche.

>Crimson Dynamo was lame though.

True. I suppose everything has to have a design that comes up short, though.

Yes, I did.

Technovore was great. I forgot about it, but that was one of the few things they actually outdid EMH on.

Tony makes that point, though.

>Technovore was great.
And how.

I'd have loved to see another season and see the living tech-eating virus again in action...but then Disney and shit.

>The character was just an unlikable douche.
Better then the douche & actor combo from Iron Man 3...

Yes.

The character is called Iron Man, not Iron Boy. This had no business being greenlit.

Yes

>that episode where Tony gets a C so he kills his teacher as Iron Man

He does turn 18 near the series finale.

It's a shame we only got Rescue in like the last 2 episodes

Either went anonymous, became mods or got bored and left.
We don't seem to have as many trips in general as we used to. A few storytimers but the days where every other thread had a Dr. Sivana or a Roasted Bread are long gone.

That's almost sad.

Almost.

Thank God they're gone.

>
>>The Mandarin in this show was fucking sick.
>The design, sure. The character was just an unlikable douche.
I think that was the point, he was such a little asshole then at the end realizes he isn't entitled to this great power and rule over everyone. Becoming guardian of earth was random though.

Took a long time to get used to but after a while I was fine with it.

I dunno. He did suffer from a bad childhood and he did realized in the end that he ended as a douche and lost the people that considered him as a friend.

I liked the Mandarin and Masque in the show, but I thought it was bad when it came to the other armored villains. Crimson Dynamo, Blizzard etc. They were all incredibly bulky weird looking almost giant mecha.

I mostly hated Blizzard because I liked the comic version, and the giant refrigerator guy was awful.

It was awful, the characters looked like shit, Rhodes had his pants over his shirt, Mandarin looked like some middle schooler who watch too much anime.
The animation looked like dogshit

I liked it. The intro theme is pretty great and the villains were pretty cool. They handled Mandarin better than Marvel did with the whole not making his character ""racist"". It was nice to have one last Tony Stark that didn't quip every two seconds.

What the fuck even was Madame Masque in this show?
Seemed to be all over the place.

Loved this show. I actually liked this Stark better than all of the shitty RDJ/Jarvis impersonations we've gotten since the movies.