Moments when a show went too far

Moments when a show went too far

What kind of person would promise something like that?

I love the meta-commentary of black people expecting everything handed to them for free and how it's somehow the white man's responsibility to carry their weight.

This is especially prevelant in the scene where the black kid demands a check for $1000 for books.

Greg Daniels is a genius.

Micheal Scott promised these kids

Fuck off Sup Forums

That's why is not explicit commentary. It's implied. Read between the lines. You know it's true.

Be more 14, Sup Forums.

Every single student is black in this episode. They even do traditional black dances and make explicit mention of Barack Obama.

This was 100% purposful. To deny that is ignorant.

this desu

I loved it. Seeing these kids expecting a hand out, expecting affirmative action to turn their 2.2GPA's into an acceptance letter to a mid-top university. About time the field was levelled. I miss the days working at UMich registrars office and dumping AA applicants files into the trash.

At this point I can't even tell anymore if the poltards are really that dumb or really that shitty at trolling.

And I bet da Joos are to blame for you not being successful, right?

You really don't see the blatant undertones of the episode?

It's actually a great comedic version of an old philosophy question.

If you're told from the point you're six that when you turn twenty you'll get ten million dollars, then you turn twenty and it was a lie, were you robbed of ten million when it never existed?

Great observation. Never thought of it that way.

Why does Sup Forums hate Sup Forums? They come up with crazy stuff sometimes but they are right about a lot of stuff.

>Michael gets a bunch of inner-city poor nigs to complete highschool

How was he not the hero?

Not saying it'd work properly but this could be spun into the "white savior" complaint/trope.

>white man lies to children of color and yet still manages to be the hero by pushing them to finish high school

Brilliant

Boring uncreative off topic unfunny shitposters literally straight from reddit, who got laughed off Sup Forums and come here for the dank memes and funposting... Whats not to love? They contribute so much to the discussion with their persecution complex.

>but they are right about a lot of stuff.

yeah bro da joos were clearly never figured out until Sup Forums, it's not like it became a staple of popular culture or anything

this board is for the discussion of television and filum

I've been here for years and I can confirm that isn't true

daily reminder jan did literally nothing wrong

>Why does Sup Forums hate Sup Forums?
It's mostly faggots from Sup Forums who unironically cry about muh racism
Sup Forums has been shit ever since m**t destroyed it though, the merishart election just pissed on the corpse

obviously meant for

HEY MISTUH SCOTT
WATCHA GONNA DO
WHATCHA GONNA DO?
MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

the show went too far after michael left

Why not both?