Why are American Muslims bro-tier?

Why are American Muslims bro-tier?

Mostly skilled educated immigrants from Muslim backgrounds. Although I have been seeing more salwar-wearing, non-English speaking immigrants recently.

Because the US doesn't have many areas that are >20% Muslim.
A study by the Henry Jackson Society found that virtually all terror attacks were committed by Muslims from areas that are >20% Muslim.

In small numbers they play along.
Once they hit 10% of the country's population you'll be seeing French style Muslims.

No they smell and the woman are all nigger converts or hidden at home.

Hello Achmed.

Pic related

they simply don't have the critical mass of population density. I really don't think it will be much better than black neighborhoods if they were urbanly collected which europe has to default to.

Burka tier Muslims should be banned from America.

Scarf tier Muslims are alright.

I don't understand how Feminists can defend Burka tier Islam. It's obviously anti-women.

Why are women so stupid?

this in every way
The point of Islam is to take over the state and turn it islamic
West needs to realise that islam is designed as a political movement

Hows that bro tier? John cena is a faggot, not red pilled at all

Because they kill the gays for us

I hear they're a blast on the dance floor

All Islam is literally just submitting yourself to the whims of a dead warlord from 1300 years ago. It's retarded and antithetical to any notion of liberty

The Western Hemisphere has special assimilation properties

Wouldn't call them bro tier, but many are afraid they'll be shot if they try anything funny.

>tfw i once pulled up to a stoplight with a muslim in a full burqua on my side. Not only did she have the full bruqua but she had glasses on top over the sheet. Don't know how I wasn't T boned that day. Thats gotta be more distracting than driving while talking on a phone.

Coming from an Arab all Arabs are cancerous, even the secular ones that don't believe in Islam are still shit tier low education...

what arabian tribe do you belong to ?
you're not an arab if you don't know your heritage.

I don't know what you're talking about, my parents are from Iraq...

A lot of feminism stopped making sense a while ago.
It's more about marxism now. Minorities should be given special treatment. Kinda like a cultural redistribution.

This

The only ones in public are converts and usually they are feminiggers who wear colorful hijabs and travel in packs