Really? Im all for destroying PC culture and deporting all shitskins and making america great again

Really? Im all for destroying PC culture and deporting all shitskins and making america great again.

But killing a majestic creature like an elephant for sport and than slicing its fucking tail off for no reason doesn't sit well with me at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tqW8YZDE9o
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151715-conservation-trophy-hunting-elephants-tusks-poaching-zimbabwe-namibia/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Trumps are bad people. But You should still vote for Trump because Hillary is anti-White.

>Majestic

Enjoy your chicken nuggets.

You are an ignorant fucktard. Elephant hunting is the only source of money many natural reserves have in Africa, plus it helps in controlling the explosive growth that Elephant herds had in some regions which is destroying their habitat

Yeah, this kind of shit is not anti-pc, it's just pure barbarism.

That elephant was part of a reserve where hunting them is authorized because they are reproducing so quickly that they fuck up their own resources. It's also nigger tradition to cut the tail of the animal after the hunt.

If you cut off the tail you deny them their 72 virgins

On a second thought that photo could literally destroy Trump's campaign. Please delete.

>It's also nigger tradition to cut the tail of the animal after the hunt.
great agrument

The trumps are all little dick assholes.

Really?

Grow up.

>It's also nigger tradition to cut the tail of the animal after the hunt.

Are the Trumps niggers?

No? Then why the fuck follow a nigger tradition?

Do you eat any meat products? If so you contribute to a disgusting and horrific industrial agricultural industry that actually treats the animals with disgusting disdain and cruelty. Putting a bullet in an animal yourself just means you aren't a hypocritical nothing.

There is nothing wrong with merely hunting and killing an animal and using its meat/bones/etc. for things.

It's legal and controlled in Africa to go on hunts like this, and it funds their reserves and efforts to actually fight against actually disgusting practices like poaching and mass killing for only taking the ivory.

>BAAWWWWW, AND HE EVEN CUT OFF ITS POOR WIDDLE TAIL!!!

who gives a fuck? It's fucking dead, you retard. It's not like he was hacking dumbo apart while it was still alive.

but it's icky! ew! its sick it's evil! mutilation!

/takes bite out of a hot pepperoni pizza

i never said i dont do things that further animal suffering...

but you dont see me hunting elephants and smiling for the camera as i slice off their body parts for display

not saying your point isnt valid, but come on

I don't understand why you like blowing sailors in yoir free time but I don't post on a malaysian tapestry board complaining you shouldn't do I.

trumps are overcompensating sociopaths
clintons are satan worshipping illuminati puppets

have fun voting fathamburger

bunch of animal loving faggots ITT. These animals was stop the living shit out of you so go jerk off to some polar bear videos faggots

White niggers.

How's that leather you own and use? Morbid. ew, doesn't sit well with me. a DEAD animal's skin? are you hannibal lecter? jeffrey dahmer played with animal body parts too, maybe u should be locked up

I'm pissed because of the leopard kill.

>These animals was stop the living shit out of you

not an argument my dude.

Im voting trump 100% i just dont condone this shit that don and eric do.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with hunting though I don't see why you have to cry about it aside from being a little crybaby.

If we have to go innawoods what are you going to do? Probably crawl up into a little ball and die.

youre missing the point, ( i actually dont have any leather products) not saying i wouldnt sit in a leather chair though.

If i could live in a world where i didnt need to eat animal meat or use anything that causes suffering to animals i would

i dont think these guys have that same mentality though

He's rich and entitled.

hunting is cool, but hunting endangered animals? fuck those idiots

bunch of fucking sissys in here go lord no wonder 'men' chop their dicks off and wear pantys in the (((current year)))

>That elephant was part of a reserve where hunting them is authorized because they are reproducing so quickly that they fuck up their own resources.

eat shit nigger

i would probably kill animals and eat them for survival in that situation... not to take a picture for twitter with their corpses

I just don't see a point in hunting unless you're going to eat what you kill.

I would say nothing if they were hunting wild boars or something like that.

but leopards? elephants?? wtf man, they are just entitled brats.

I doubt the trumps ate that elephant, or the leopard.

They aren't hunting endangered animals, they are hunting reserve animals that have a controlled population on an african reserve, which for money allows people to hunt them because the population in the area is controlled. It provides the reserve a lot of funds for maintaining the reserve and preventing poaching.

There is actually, literally, NOTHING wrong with what they are doing. Only little emotional high-Estrogen wimps get all upset over it because it hits their emotions just right cuz "MUH MAJESTIC LION/ELEPHANT/ETC"

Look out fags this cunt is angry.

It feeds an entire village for months, and the generous fees they pay to go on these hunts account for most of the funding local conservation efforts get.

I don't understand why you dense fuckers think they just wander out into the woods, shoot it, snap some pics, then walk away.

Yeah, and they want to stop people who kill dogs with battery acid alive.

well I guess thats a different story then

>They aren't hunting endangered animals, they are hunting reserve animals that have a controlled population on an african reserve, which for money allows people to hunt them because the population in the area is controlled. It provides the reserve a lot of funds for maintaining the reserve and preventing poaching.

eat shit nigger

The shooting during the Safari was arranged together with the wildlife department. They control the population of species in the reservation by selling hunting tours to rich tourists. I can't blame them. Why not let rich idiots shoot and get a lot of money instead of shooting the animals yourself and get attacked by stupid "animal rights" activists who don't understand that there's a need for population control in a human made system like a reservation.

how is elephant hunting considered sport anyway?

They literally just stand there and move at 2 mph and you shoot them for 500 feet away with a 50cal

doesnt sound like sport, more like look at how cool i am for shooting this big animal that took no skill to do

That elephant killed a village of poor African children before this pic was taken, Don Jr was helping them you racist

Nice worthless post, pay denbts

hunting an elephant would be cool as fuck if you had to do it with "original" techniques

youtube.com/watch?v=_tqW8YZDE9o

say what you want, but being a man means doing cool things that could get you killed. fuck using guns against something helpless though. that's about as manly as playing video games. guns become manly again when the prey has a chance of fighting back, say, hunting niggers. the niggers can have things they have in their natural habitat, such as spears

that said elephants are extremely intelligent and also feel things like sympathy and guilt. I'd also be okay with banning it.

fuck other animals though

I think the future of big game hunting when the elephants are dead is going to be going into the bush and hunting the few remaining niggers after we nuke their cities

the elephant was just trying to safe those children from a painful and long death caused by hunger

just noticed hes holding the knife in his hand..does he think he looks badass?

god this picture makes me cringe

Meanwhile in islamland

Yeah but what's the point? You drive up to them and shoot them from a car, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

>hurr durr 2 be manli u must put ur life in danger hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You could literally show me a picture of Trump flaying a 6 year old Japanese girl with the caption 'FUCK CHINA.' I would still vote for him over Shillary. I'd literally would vote for Obama, no joke, over Hillary. I don't want that fucking smug untouchable cunt to go down in history as the first female president of the USA. I also know she would be disastrous; she would make Obama seem like Reagan in comparison.

Yeah, that's pretty fucked. But nobody is voting for that guy, it's his dad up for election.

LET'S ALL WATCH

if i wanst a trump supporter, I would photoshop him in place of jihadi john

im with you friend, just saying i dont approve of dons hunting escapades... wearing his fucking bullet belt

what a cuck

Still not seeing an argument against this

the meat went to a local village and fed them for months you mog

Man's worst enemy hates man's best friend

People have to pay shit loads of money to hunt in wildlife sanctuaries in Africa, which in turn keeps them running.

Cucks: the thread
lol good to know next time I feel like trolling you NEET faggots

yea man we get it, muslims are scum.

please stop posting dead dogos, please

so why exactly are dogs unclean in islam?

i know they historically banned pork because they didn't understand how to thoroughly cook meat or separate human feces from their livestock so that human diseases didnt circulate

I imagine its something similar with dogs

Why stop at dogs?
Muslims know no restraint

now they'll reproduce more and there will be more of them suffering you fat fuck

If I take your tail off will you die?

They both take after papa, and have micro penises. Only people who do these sort of safaris are limpdick fags who have something to prove to themselves. Guys like this are always soft cunts that never done anything that requires actual skill or puts them in any real danger.

If you can't gut, steak and cook it, no reason to kill it.

stupid muslims, they could sell them to chinese as food

Are you fucking kidding me? The african elephant is an endangered animal

you think he just walked away and left its corpse there like trash?

got his trophy picture to jerk off to later and split?

what a faggot

so much butthurt in one post

>when you run out of infidels to slaughter so you start going after the animals.

Don't understand why we continue to tolerate their existence.

that's exactly what being a an means.

human life was dangerous and the women could never do those things. so the man would have to.

being a man is literally being able to do dangerous things

but go ahead and form your identity around football and beer. you're just as infantile as people who play video games.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151715-conservation-trophy-hunting-elephants-tusks-poaching-zimbabwe-namibia/

Sorry friendo, this ones alive.
This is before they injected it with acid.

Fuck the lesser creatures. Only downside to this is the hurt feelings of sensitive commies like yourself. I do hope you get better soon, and stop caring about mundane shit.

because you're a literal cuck

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

:)

Why should it matter what his kids do? We're voting for Trump, not his kids.

Not to mention, Elephant hunting proves to be the only source of income for many nations in Africa. Who are you to say what is, or isn't 'right?'

Are you really that full of yourself to think you have the best system of morals?

If you aren't a vegan you don't get to say what they're doing is wrong, because its ethically equivalent

If you are a vegan you are a faggot and should kill yourself

ok, i get it. muslims are scum. please tho

listen you monkey fuck do you understand what that word means? animals can be overpopulated in a certain area even if they're endangered, in fact its actually more common since those animals are usually concentrated in nature preserves where space is limited

Jesus Christ now I'm triggered
Hurr Durr I'm rich I'm going to go to foreign countries and kill their animals for fun
I fucking hate this kind of people

Champion post

wtf? I hate Donald Jr now.

It's just a hunting tradition that happens to be found in nigger land. You must not be aware of what some deer hunters do after their first kill

Would you rather have hunting that brings in money to maintain game reserves, or would you rather have thousands of these giant rotting carcasses littering the landscape?

he has said in interviews that the locals cut of the tail as part of hunting culture, and told him to do it,

Full-on commie here. Pol usually appreciates my input on things these kind of things that doesn't have anything to do with nigger brains or central planning

In Africa they sell very rare high priced billets for legal and controlled hunting of exotic big game animals, because that's the only way to finance the conservation efforts for those animals. The billets are very rare because the animal has to either be very old or sick or be a maneater. The only problem with this is that this means that the animals who have the instincts to recognize humans as a threat to their existence are driven extinct. This instinct is essential for their continued survival because humans and capitalism in general ARE a threat to their existence. This process is the same one that domesticated man and will soon domesticate the king of the jungle too. The main problem with this is that unlike humans who can be shaped to operate a specific part of the machinery of the capitalist system and learn to create capital, domesticated lions however serve no value in the capitalist society, but they'll be completely dependent on it and unable to survive without it.

This is also why we need to stop killing hippies and commies for fun because people who express hostility against capitalism are the only hope for the human race. If you hadn't noticed we're already far into the process of devolving into docile, subservient non-humans just to be good consumer cattle.

Although ideally a reservation should not be a 'human made system' it should be an area of land completely devoid of human influence

Are you retarded or what?
If there is not enough space you move the animal you don't fucking kill it u fucking obese autistic retarded

You wouldn't be if you lived in an area where they are abundant

unlike the soviet union which bred brave independent thinkers

thanks for dying for my sins pupper.

>you move the animal
do you have any idea why a nature preserve exists?

Football and beer is worthless garbage, as are video games. Putting your life at risk unnecessarily is just absolute TRASH toxic-masculinity, and is nothing more than adrenaline-junky behavior. Your ideas come from the like that think being a man is buying a motorcycle and getting tattoos and doing dumb garbage.

Doing dangerous things only has merit when you are called to it, out of necessity.

You think these two little cuntlets actually stuck around for the dirty work? you think either one of these little soft-serve fags has been in a fight? They are spoiled little cunts, and autistic to boot. You can defend papa, but cmon these two little rascals are obvious puffs.

when in rome faggot. the elephant wasnt hunted in a white country, and these types of hunts are usually conducted by a group of nigger tour guides and officially state sanctioned employees who are there to verify the legality of the killed animal and all that bullshit, since literally thousands of dollars are on the line for the poor ass country in taxes and fees. these hunts cost anywhere from $50k up to $200k depending on the animal and country fees. im sure the elephant tag and hunt cost him damn well over $100k. this is money that goes into the state's coffers, and its a lot of money to poor ass ghana or kenya or whatever the fuck shithole they are in

This might be the end of Trump.

Animal abuse and hunting turns of a lot of regular people.

And here are Trumps sons killing amazing animals like Leopards and Elephants. I know its "controlled hunting" but still people look at it as "These people aren't mentally stable because they kill animals for fun"

As a huge fan as I am of Trump. His fucking sons might have ruined his chance of winning.