Do you love the EU?

Do you love the EU?

Not in it's current state. It has a ton of potential though.

I don't have any emotional attachment but I have the feeling that it doesn't deserve most of the blame it gets.

When you listen to critics you often realize that they report their own blame on the EU, by convenience.

I dislike the fact that it's a tool for the replacement of the native population in Europe.

The "original" Europeans migrated here from Africa and the Middle East too.

i like them when theyre not forcing us to take refugees

Well?

Hello, Merkel. How are you doing?

No. Why can't we have a referendum? Why?

It needs to reform and federalize.

No, it could have been something great and positive but they fucked it up. They won't reform, too many rich cunts lining their pockets from EU funds.
I wish there was a positive organisation for cooperation in Europe, but the EU isn't it.

Yes.

and they evolved while apefricans remained dumb monkeys lol

Give the Africans who migrate here enough time, and eventually they will "evolve" too.

love the concept, hate the leaders
simple as

Baiting is an art, and you're doing it badly.

Yes. Federalize now so we can be safe from Putin and Trump.

Germany should've stopped being a country after WW2
I wish for Bavaria's independence

it's a powergrab by the francogerman axis
>Greek referendum
victory of the people turned into defeat by overwhelming force and non decisive action, practically out of the union though
>Brexit
major victory of the people
will face extreme opposition and all kinds of atrocities by the yurocrats,must be defended by every free thinking human

Poland or Italy will be the next major secession and then there is no stopping the downfall of the hated monstrosity called e""""u""""

I like the idea of it.