Overwhelmingly innocent film with no sex or swearing, but one mildly intense scene

>Overwhelmingly innocent film with no sex or swearing, but one mildly intense scene
>"HOLY SHIT, SCARRED FOR LIFE XD, THIS IS A "CHILDREN'S FILM"? LOL"

>extremely common or widespread opinion

>faggot makes a "AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO" OP just to boost replies to his thread

what are you referring to?

People exaggerating things

Brave Little Toaster, Land Before Time, Hunchback of Notre Dame, the scene in Who Framed Roger Rabbit where that shoe gets dipped, other dumb shit like that.

Reminds me of the people on Tumblr who saw Hans about to chop off Elsa's head and say "HOLY SHIT! This is like Game of Thrones! This is the darkest thing Disney has ever done!"

>Who Framed Roger Rabbit
>Overwhelmingly innocent film with no sex or swearing

>ITT: X and Y (no Z please)
>butthurt user proceeds to spam the thread with Z making it extremely obvious they are butthurt.
Futafags, furfags, and diaperfags are notorious for this shit. They also do it to eachother

the one that fucks me up most is the categories now. it's not even the old shit, nevermind how fucked up it is to find that objectionable, at least it has history
now it's like "peril" or "intensity"
really? trying not to get those humours out of balance?

>"HOW THEY GOT AWAY WITH THIS? HOW WAS THIS ALLOWED"

>every day has a thread like this, for a different cartoon or subject.

Week Geez, MAYBE its because the censors are not as bad as you think and the status quo allow a lot of people to put things on their cartoons? Maybe it isn't só hard to "get away with it" if it happens só much?

Faggots.

>Regular Show says pissed
>CARTOONS ARE MATURE NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Y-you're the mad one!
lool dumbass

Is "pissed" actually considered a "bad word"? I used it when I was a kid, and no one said anything about it even though I wasn't allowed to say stuff like "shit" and "fuck".

Watership down.
Its a cartoon movie about rabbits.
Put it into google image search and you'll probably get why it scared little kids that watched it.

Completly unrelated cause I can't remember actually watching it, but I have scars on my fingers from when I was bit by a rabbit when I was 3 or 4

>Hunchback of Note Dame
>Innocent

"Piss" used to be a swear word that you wouldn't dare say on TV but it's mild by today's standards. Still kind of a naughty word for kids though. I got in trouble for saying it when I was 7.

growing up I couldn't use Piss shit or fuck. We could get away with Dick Head and Arse, but not Arsehole.

After we grew up the only word we were not allowed to use was the C word.
Because reasons.

This is true. Same goes for fat, loli, and shota fags

Some of these are legit though. Pee Wee's Big Adventure? A pretty benign movie, but Large Marge scared the shit out of me.

As far as "HOW'D THEY GET THIS PAST THE CENSORS?!?!" - if you read tv tropes at all, some of the entries for that one are embarrassing. "A CHARACTER SAID...BUTT!!!!"

Sup Forums is well known for being extremely hyper sensitive femmes that are afraid of their own shadow. Any sort of violence triggers them, so a really innocent scene that may have a touch of something sinister in them will certainly trigger the denizens of Sup Forums for a really long fucking time.

>that one guy that doesn't understand what a figure of speech is, and posts that image that says "NO you are NOT the only one there are 7 billion people etc"

Upvoted :D

>Brave Little Toaster
Mother fucker that entire movie was needlessly intense scenes. Remember that dream sequence where the toaster accidentally kills his owner while running from a killer clown in a burning building? Because that's not the bad scene. Remember that it was followed immediately by the baby blanket dying. Then the lamp is struck by lightning looking for the dead baby blanket. Then the vacuum choked to death on his own cord. Then they all died in a swamp. Then they came back but were about to be literally gutted alive. Then they escape to a garbage dump and are hunted by this fucker. Then break for a song titled "You're Worthless" sung by cars as they are being crushed alive. Then their owner shows up and he is almost crushed alive. Then I think that's pretty much the end.

There's are multiple TV Tropes pages about teenage girl ass and boob shots on anime that air late at night. "Radar" pages that are basically someone's hidden fap stash (yeah, they have images linked).

>Character says shut up
>"Woah dude, thats dark."

Thanks for proving me right, you dopey faggot.

The censors at the bar low so whispering sounds like a scream.

Another thing is expectation. A death in a kids cartoon has more inpact than in South Park.

>Cartoon character dies
>Main character mourns over the dead.
>Whoa this is so dark and realistic.

The hunchback of notre dame was in no way innocent, that was a dark motherfucking Disney movie.