Egoraptor

>What's your favorite animation from him?

>Does he deserve forgiveness for not posting anything original for 3 years?

>Is Mortem3r waifu worthy?

youtu.be/GI_uQzB6SwE
[video related]

Other urls found in this thread:

stamper.tv/depot/WB-XBOX.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he doesn't retweet my friends pics on his cute girl saturday thing.

so yeah i don't care for him.

Metal Gear Awesome is the first and last decent thing he ever did.

>Is Mortem3r waifu worthy?

Fuck no. Never mind that she's a fat, pig-faced FAS baby, she's also a gold-digger.

i want to get pegged by holly

>>What's your favorite animation from him?
Girl-chan. His video game parodies are absurdly overrated.
>>Does he deserve forgiveness for not posting anything original for 3 years?
Forgiveness for what? Amateur animators don't owe the world anything.

He is however a gigantic faggot running a halfassed LP channel and forcing his autistic opinions on other people.

>>Is Mortem3r waifu worthy?
Maybe if she ever wasn't covered in so much make-up that she looks like a blow up sex doll.

She's seems nice enough though. Don't know why people went apeshit the moment she showed up on GG.

>Mortem3r
annoying cunt

Fuck Arin! Dan is pretty chill though.

that's actually really fucked.

he be reposting shit-tier art sometimes

you think he has autistic opinions, go check out sleepycast. im glad stamper aint around for that shit no more

now stamper is someone who should be doing more animations. someone give him money and get him working. i would pay crazy money for more stamper

Do these popping eyes not do anything for you?

maybe if she had a fat cock

She has the proportions of an alien.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Girl-chan is pretty great. Although Awesome Center has a special place in my heart.

He doesn't need forgiveness. Dude can do whatever he wants with his life. He doesn't owe me animations.

And Mortem3r is clearly waifu-tier for him, so good for them.

Dan is the cool older brother you wish you had. He is literally perfect.

Dan is best waifu.

I hate the fact that he's probably the reason you can become a living god set for life by playing video games. I hate athletes being turned into millionaires but gamers being turned into millionaires is even worse.

>>Does he deserve forgiveness for not posting anything original for 3 years?

I'm confused.

Does he own anything to you, that he is obligated to do it?

He's cool. It's very popular to hate on him, but he's a genuinely cool guy, one of the people who inspired me to start drawing.

Game Grumps is a top-tier Let's Play. Yeah, Let's Plays are shit but it doesn't get much better than Game Grumps in the category. Their community is the worst shit I've ever seen though, it's horrendous.

Forgiveness? He doesn't need to apologize for anything. He doesn't owe us anything.

What the fuck? "Worthy"???? Did I miss something here or is who he marries his own fucking choice? Jesus Christ

>Arins the reason
>Not fuckin pewdiephile and his army of 11 year olds

Yep.

I sure am going to watch this video.

It looks really good.

Thanks for shilling.

That looks like a more poorly drawn version of that fart fetish guy

I'm pretty sure he'd love to do more animations, but, you know... animating ain't easy, and if he's going to make far less money off it than his absurdly popular Let's Play channel, I'm not judging him for not doing it.

Egoraptor was an animator, you faggot. Sorry you only know him from Game Grumps.

This, if you yourself had to choose between making animations or playing vidya to make more millions, you know damn fucking well you'd do the latter.

b-but he's an animator

> wifing a grey

Nah, you can tell that Danny is the kind of guy that will always brag to you about parties and getting laid but never inviting you to any of those parties or helping you get laid so he can feel superior.

Like he is happy about him getting laid a lot while you don't get any at all, if you get laid like once he would get bummed because you got to be happy at all and not a 100% misserable, that's how music douchebags go

>Does he deserve forgiveness
There's nothing to forgive. YouTube hasn't been worth uploading animations to for the last 4 years, Newfrounds is dead and other sites are too small. He has no obligation to animate anything.

Good, there are already too many pictures in that thing.

>Game Grumps is a top-tier Let's Play.

They are terrible gamers that always blame the game for them being terrible, they never finish games, etc

I think the worst shit they do is 10 minute one-offs.

Game Grumps is shit. If I wanted to watch an Autisic Monkey be shit at video games, I could just watch DSP.

Nah, lets be honest, they are pretty shit as lets players.

At least guys like Marki something try to find out shit about the game before playing ir if they get stuck before blaming the game for them sucking.

They are shit, come on, you only like them because you think that they are funny and that you want to hang out with them while in reality they would spit on your face if you ever met them outside a con or some shit

tfw they're still playing Dark Souls 3

I dont see whats so bad about it.

>they would spit on your face
That wouldn't happen.
Because I'd be far too beta to even think about approaching anyone I've heard about online.

His wife is one of the most gruesome brides of frankenstein I have ever seen. How anyone could get down with that absolutely blows my mind.

>always blame the game for them being terrible

It was a lot better with Jon. Only time that happened with him was Naughty Bear.

stamper.tv/depot/WB-XBOX.mp3

>and other sites are too small
Bullshit. Arin could singlehandedly grow one of them into a major power just by making an animation there and plugging it on Grumps.

>you only like them because you think that they are funny

Yeah fuck them, entertainment doesn't factor in at all. All that matters is whether or not they play the game well. You're right, you fucking idiot.

Hey he's really good but ended up doing something for money. I mean he's nice to his fans, still gets a bit of introspective media talk out there, and really isn't the worst person to be the one talking to kiddos and normie about shit.

He and his girl seem to be happy so I can't judge, I mean if give my handsomest nut to be in a committed relationship with someone whose decent looking (sides from an unfortunate for head) and binges anime with me. Sounds like true love nigga

Why would you care about meeting them? Honestly, they are talented in some ways but beyond that they are no different than Kim Kardashian, people famous for doing pointless shit and not even being good at it

That's absolutely not fucking true. Him plugging it on Grumps would bring in MAYBE a million people and probably not even close to that. You are over estimating his popularity and DRASTICALLY under estimating YouTube's popularity.

Yeah but the problem is that they use fart jokes and memes as comedy.

So if you watch them because you think they are funny then you are the retard

>memes

Citation?

The funny thing is if she was really a grey co would be obsessed with fucking her cause xenophilia is 4chans second name

It's sick that some people can become obscenely wealthy doing things that they enjoy doing anyway, while the rest of us have to toil and suffer just to get by, sometimes not even that.

Him plugging in people's shit would help them a lot regardless of what you think.

We aren't discussing helping.

>Arin could singlehandedly grow one of them into a major power just by making an animation there and plugging it on Grumps.

good taste.

I also want to get fucked in the ass by a futa Holly.
I want her to cum inside of me.

I'm still mad at him for maki mg game grumps shit and driving Jon away.

She looks like a harlequin fetus that survived into adulthood.

ITT: I Hate This Because The Internet Told Me To

... I think Mort3mer is cute, you can tell that she's making an effort.

>Is Mortem3r waifu worthy
If you're a lich maybe

Jon leaving was for the best, tbqh. Grumps is just so bland now, and Jon would have been held back by it.

Sounds like jealousy.

Jon's content also sucks now. His two years after GG were solid, but his New stuff is memey and devoid of emotion.

>Not conquering alien pussy

Held back from making what?

His Youtube barely updates. Is he working on another project?

It is jealously. I deeply and passionately resent the good luck of people who aren't me.

>>>/cel/

As a lich, I am outraged by these implications.

Jontron's been getting blader and blander ever since his Pokemon episode. It's noly slightly above GG level.

ayy lmao

>"that's hokey and old JonTron was better."

Why are you guys talking about other people? Are they animators too?

Jesus Christ I thought she might look BETTER without the make-up.

it's a Sup Forums e-celeb worship thread.

no.

>but his New stuff is memey
The fuck are you even talking about?

>and devoid of emotion.
There are emotions that aren't autistic screeching.

It's over produced and feels manufactured for laughs, not out of enjoyment. Feels corporate and not spirited.

By memey I mean the catchohrae based humor. hard to explain, I just don't like it.

"...and then you died in space." "That's correct."

Futa Holly or Futa Suzy
Which one would you let stick it in your butt?

Wanna throw a "homogenized" in there too, faggot?

Watching them play DKC2 was embarrassing, especially when they tried to blame the game.

How is this Sup Forums-related?

Ya don't have to be mad. I'm just stating why I don't like It.

Out of all the animators of that classic, early 2000s Newgrounds era, Stamper is the absolute best. Rebecca is a work of art. Also that Patreon episode where he talks about a grown man sucking his dick when he was like 6

>she's also a gold-digger.
Haven't they been together since they were both teenagers? I doubt she was after all that Newgrounds money

Or a black version of BenTheLoony or whoever it is that uses an edd gould recolor as his oc

>Holly's grandfather worked at
Area 51
>Her husband's best friend is married to this thing
Why hasn't /x/ gotten in on this. Also no she isn't waifu worthy
Danny, Holly, and Barry are all top waifus though

I used to respect Arin's opinions on Ocarina of Time until it became clear he just fucking sucks at it

>What's your favorite animation from him?
he does animation?

>is Mortem3r waifu worthy

Would you want a waifu with fetal alcohol syndrome?

I love Jon's new videos. That Disney one was great.

He just seems like a generally likable, funny guy.

What ever happened to the girlchan in paradise competition?

New question
Is Commander Holly waifu worthy?

I've got to watch the Zelda Sequelitis again, because I'm pretty sure he ranted about the game having a story.

Yes.

>he animated things 10 years ago, and peple only know him from video games, but it still counts!

>they would spit on your face

Literally every account I've heard of people meeting Arin on the street has always talked about how nice and humble the dude is.

Okay, she's fucking hideous we get it. That doesn;t change the fact that she has a 10/10 body

That bright pink hair is a red flag.

Is it? She doesn't constantly push herself like Suzy does, and she seems to be a genuinely better person too.
She also isn't as obnoxious.

Holly is a top tier friendfu, would not waifu