I am a Trump supporter

I am a Trump supporter voting for Hillary Clinton. Trump is a racist and bigot, as well as a sexist, xenophobist and a liar. This is why I am voting for Hillary Clinton.

I am voting for Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdxMvXgCqVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn she aged like milk over the course of 8 years

Thank you for correcting the record!

Kill yourself, my man.

Neat. Take your opinion and shove it right up your ass

>I am a Trump supporter voting for Hillary Clinton.

One thing I never understood about Hillary supporters.. How do you know which Hillarybot you're voting for? Also what happens to the ones that break? Do they recycle them?

>Shift click on thread mark left to file
aaaaaand it's gone

#CODE PURPLE#

**CONSULT CTR OFFICIAL MANUAL FOR NEW SUBVERSION TACTICS**

### YOU HAVE USED TACTICS DESIGNED FOR: FACEBOOK, REDDIT ###

((FUTURE MISTAKES WILL RESULT IN DEMERIT POINTS AND TERMINATION OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT WITH CORRECT THE RECORD))

Sage in all fields folks! Sage sage sage sage

>Congratulations, you have been awarded the grand prize of $0.41. It will be deposited directly into your account

>I am voting for Hillary Clinton.

You just go on with your bad self. I, on the other hand, am voting for someone who isn't bugfuck insane and who can actually handle large crowds.

sage

>I am a trump supporter
>I am not supporting Trump

95% of Americans can't see what's wrong with this statement, are YOU smart enough? click here

>I am an athletic supporter for my balls.
>I am voting for my balls

Sage

I agree. I am also a Trump supporter who is now voting for Hillary Clinton.

Trump is a racist and very offensive.

wtf i hate trump now

Where is the proof?

Hillary is a racist and is a member of the KKK and the ALL WHITE social club but you say "she's not racist because she has a vagina"

FUCK OFF SHILL

I'm voting for Hillary because there was no Vika virus until Trump started running. So, Hillary for me.

What do you have to say about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=AdxMvXgCqVw

I'm a Hillary supporter voting for Trump.

#BernedCruzMissleforJebHeadsandRobotos

Thanks for that. I see Ann has had a recent Adam's Apple shave. Her wrists are still a little too big though to make the "right impression".