"How did the pedophiles get control of the AI?" "They rule."

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

This sounds like a basic gestalt

B

is this the whole enchilada or just an appetizer?

>This sounds like a basic gestalt

This sounds like a tool.

In which dimension are we again?

You think this actually makes sense in his head or is he just playing a character for the views

By that segment he already had to go to the bathroom three times so my bet goes to coke+playing the character.

In the full vid he also smoked a joint with Rogan right before he started rambling.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
that is the most hilarious shit I saw the whole week, thanks

Sargon was such a neckbeard in the last JRE.
>mfw he started talking about religion

>joe actually had to ask him to stop calling anita sarkeesian a bitch and trashing her
>mfw he launches into it again out of nowhere

anti-sjws are even bigger crybabies than SJW's

>anti-sjws are even bigger crybabies than SJW's
May or may not be true, but right now one of them has a suffocating grip on just about every corner of media so I'd say one of them are justified.

>when Joe started talking about Egypt and Sargon kept just being all like "hmm i dunno about that" even though he's never looked into that shit

what the hell does this have to do with pedophiles - nice click bait.

That's like having a better argument than a 4 year old. You shouldn't even be arguing in the first place.

Is anyone else offended by his crusty eyelashes? Take a shower you grotty little cunt

Lurking for knowledge bombs and enchiladas

And the other one has a suffocating grip on Sup Forums.

the fuck are you on about you autist

[headphone adjustment intensifies]