Reunion when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YnQv_1uWKmc
twitter.com/JimNorton/status/879913147045466113
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After October maybe, depending on what Sirius offers Opie. But Jim and Opie will never be in the same room again. They actually hate each other.

When they meet up in hell.

who are they? muse?

hopefully never. zero talent. just some lucky joe shmoes.

This the only redeeming factor on that show died a long time ago

But if Ant and Opie have made up why won't they?

Never. Opie skilled Ros' roast because Jim and Sam were there.

What's happened with Jim and Op? I havent kept up with anyone from the show since Ant got fired

youtu.be/YnQv_1uWKmc

Op said Jim stinks which he does. His netflix special is proof. He's god awful.

dumb fat nigger worshipper

twitter.com/JimNorton/status/879913147045466113
got tired of putting up with greggshells

This just shows Opie making an ass out of himself on air, but I want to know what was the straw that broke the camel's back

lol lately Jim has been going all out with the passive aggressive jabs at the Opester

did you listen, opie doesn't like any one he works with (as far as his co hosts) on a personal level so he acts like a dick to them in office. he can find them amusing as talent. but he creates an air of fuck everyone in office.

jim just got super hurt on this specific confrontation. and because opie said why not leave now, jim was like fine i'll quit when my contract is out. because why would he leave a well paying job? that's just retarded.

opie, is pushing everyone away since forever i guess. and gets butt hurt when people pushed back and ignored him.

I got the impression Opie is a needy bitch who hates the fact Jimmy is still friends with his ex best friend. Do you know what the beef between Ope and Anthony is? He kept talking about some leaked sex tape Anthony had a hand in.

In a few years once Jim and Opie have calmed down a bit. I would not expect it to be a lasting thing, but a one time live even or something would not be that surprising.

Nice. Fuck Opie.

WTF? When did Rush break up?

he said the guy who's giving him a hard time about a sex tape about his wife, he was introduced to him by ant at a party. so it's like it's ant's fault for having shit friends around.

so that specifically seems like opie blaming ant on something out of his hands. but ant is just as childish and butt hurt at opie.

Ant definitely came out on top. Opie was left with no negotiating leverage and took whatever time slot the network would give him. Ant has his own Carola-esque "pirate ship" and can do anything he likes.

Sup Forums mod Jay Irwin was on Anthony's network today talking about Sup Forums.