26 years old kissless handholdless virgin

26 years old kissless handholdless virgin
is that normal in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehate.ru/Virgins2/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but i'm 25 years old kissless handholdless hugless virgin.

Don't think there's any country where that's normal

No.
Can't claim I'm a virgin, but the last time I had sex was 10 years ago.

Post your feet and ill personally fly to poland to be your gf.

How can you have GFs but still be a virgin? Is there some weird no-sex before marrriage things in your country? Just ask your GFs if they want to have sex, it's that simple.

faggot

>can you have GFs

yes i can totally have a GF haha

I'm another 25 years old fuckless hugless gfless contactless Brazilian virgin.

same but 25.
Nobody cares about it tho.

No.

Wrong. People may be polite and not make fun of you, but it's still a red flag when an adult is not sexually active. It likely means you have serious mental health issues. Even ugly people can get laid if they are somewhat socially functional.

>Even ugly people can get laid if they are normies

i stopped having friends because of that
i was meeting some of my ex-classmates some time after school and they were all talking about how they fucked this girl and that girl and neighbour's daughter and i was just sitting there in silence
nobody asked me but they knew

i rarely leave my house since then

>Even ugly people can get laid if they are somewhat socially functional.
except they don't
You are a fucking retard, also I never tell anyone that i'm a virgin, but even if I did nobody cared

I've held hands and hugged, when I was a teen it felt nice but now I feel nothing.
Very few women interest me nowadays.
26 btw

When I was 26 I was a virgin, but I had kissed and held hands.

That's the reason I refuse to go to ever see any of my former class mates or go to reunions.
>muh husband/wife
>muh kiiiiids
>muh thesis

I need to find a way to make my parents understand they've raised a mongrel and they should never expect any grandkids. I have a brother, they should focus their hopes on him.

Same, my mother just won't give up
She is really clueless

Whenever I visit all they can talk about are grandkids, ideally thinly veiled.
It's getting ridiculous, like they are willfully blind.

I am saving myself for marriage (and so should you)
n-not that I've had a gf anyway

>except they don't
La bestia turco...

Wut?

Never did it too, the fucked up thing is that I had multiple chances when I was younger, but I was so dumb I couldn't notice, only did it years after

These thoughts cloud my head everyday, I spend my day lamenting the opportunities I missed, nowadays I get much less opportunities for women, why couldn't at least one of them be more straightforward? Now the only thing that matters to me is trying to make up for lost time, I blame it on my mom that divorced my dad and raised me with my grandma, turning me into a soyboy who only cared about toys and videogames

>tfw 22 and lost virginity last friday

it was so nice.

just knowing there are women out there who are attracted to you is a huge confidence boost.

What you just said I very stupid, I see ugly people with gfs everywhere around me it's very common, maybe wait a few years before posting, or simply leave your room once

I shook hand with a girl numerous times does that count?

They aren't ugly then

no and it isn´t normal in your country either

>29v
>can't get a girl to talk to me for 5 minutes

No, nobody gives a shit and I actually love saying it for some reason when they ask me

It's not normal anywhere but I'm still a 21 year old virgin

I need to bone someone!

It's not so bad, there are still books and video games.

I've had sex with two girls
First became gf, other was a drunk one night thing
I didn't really have much problem talking to girls as friends beforehand, but it feels so much easier now
Still can't tell if a girl likes me though

No, but I'm a 18y.o virgin

I'm turning 25 this year, and I kissed a girl for the first time when I was 22.

Brazil is quite extreme, there are alpha++++ males and beta males, hard to see something in the middle.
Brazilian women are used to men constantly approaching her with different techniques and great skill, so the betas like me don't really have a chance.

Thank God I don't really care about it, otherwise I'd be suffering a little bit.

Wtf??? Are Czech streets all lies???

You were NOT born in 2000 RIGHT?

No, I turned 18 last last August
>yet another one birthday spent alone

We're gonna change this fruitless fate

This will be the year of the girlfriend

I'm not even trying anymore, I never actually did in the first place
Seeing my parents and grandparents arguing everyday made me believe that finding a gf isn't worth it

do something while you can
After 20 it's impossible

fucking szimon przyrzyka thet what you get for your shity country sucking the American feminist prapaganda cultur cuck so hard and not our barbaric Slavic east cultur

Meanwhile your przyczka women (agnieszka )batterfly sucking my cuck all night and day

Be me never had sex in isreal Jews hate me since not Jew look more like antisimith sright now

Meet Polacks meet Russians meet Ukrainians get drank smoke weed with all of them then opinion change for ever good people

Had sex with all of them anderstend after thet I am Slav and belong to the family's of the Slavs to get drank to eat sala with vodka and sing songs with garmoska and balalika and get ready to war to nuke America

I get The Russian mistirius soull

Love you brothers our women's is the best it's worth every secend to die for them in a war against Turks Americans or any westerner gayropian fag and kill a lot of Germans and American gayropian trash in war for the mother land

I realy love you brothers god bless you god bless all east Slavs and Balkan Slavs
Your cultur is beautiful Russia is the land of women's god bless you there is no land with thet women's thet Russia have god bless you

Serbia Bosnia thet women's thet man voices in there songs

It's worth all the mony to die with women like svetlana caca in your arms :D

In isreal all women's are feminist agly scum thet look at your mony and car they don't want to rise your kids they preper to work harder then the Jewish book reader man
In Russia Serbia Bosnia Ukraine they are like be white protect me give me every thing and I will give you everything same

Try to fuck with me and I will make you life he'll :D on earth

Fucking love it thet how you rise a good femily god bless mother Russia and Putin

Thets why we love you so much the land of the Slavs the original land of the barbaric tribes thet lost in war and all Slavs now Slavs to the new Abraham believes but still Russia is free from Americans and westerners scum

I think I'm too autistic for that
Like, the only things I do after uni is going home and doing stuff in front of my pc
Plus, running when it's warm

Do you expect me to read all that r*ddit crap?

Look at my face sabhuman mother fuckers I am white Aryan Slav man Russian askenazi

Look you see Russians are not Mongols we are white we Aryan gitlar the sabhuman German Jew scum did a mistake he and his gayropian should never fuck with East Slavs

All East engry Slavs --------->Balkan remove kababa best slavs--------------->Greeks the filosofs and Macedonians alexander car makedonski -----------Volga Tatar Bulgarians ivan sisman tangari car han kubrat han asparuch----------------->romanian vlad tapes Turk remove Dacian orthodox kabab woriors --------------->fucking union now and it's the and of the Germans and Americans and Polacks Latin Slavs wona be ander the German human gay weak trash

My moto will be for ever the same

Borns America in fire and save our beautiful world and all the barbaric tribes and culturs

Suck American dick and become weak and lose your cultur and start to speak there English strenger dialect and die for them

If America borns no more Nigers in movies no more Muslims terorists Muslims become good people no more weak agly gayropian man fuck man in the ass cultur no more Jew technologies no more pc mony is no longer cultural thing

We all go hunt wolfs and bears naked full of muscular man and muscular women and in the night eat the bear and the wolf toghter ander the fire with all our lost tribes and singing with mandolinas and balalaikas and gitara our netional songs and getting drunk and dance and pray to our simitic gods baal dagon ra kek and tira moloch :D

Fuck you Americans you will never gona win

Come to our Slavic land and meet your worst death ever

All Cave man in the world united as Slavic brotherhood when ???

>default Sup Forums layout
>yotsuba theme
shakemyhead

Hahhhhh look it's a niemiec

If you want to win in the next war yes

Read it to anderstend the Russian soul

Your desteny is all ready doomd to die and you know it you have nothing laft to fight for

But we slavs we have every thing we love right before our eyes our land our people our cultur our vodka our songs our mother land thet give as the winter we all will die happy killing evrey single westerner scum thet will come to our land with not a single regret of his wortless American happy life

We don't care about mony we don't care about other people thet not releted to us and our bllod (English Englos Americans )

You are not are brothers and will never be there will never be a brotherhood between easy Slavs and Englos Americans never

I am gona be realy proud if my next born son will kill his first American Englo whan his 15 old :D

Do the right thing German don't fuck with us it's not your war it's a war between Slavs and Englos if you don't what to fight stay away from our lands

Evrey Amrrican or any NATO soldier will be put on our swords and knifs if he come

The Volga river will be turn red form all the gayropian filty blood whan our swords will be woshed from the American blood on them

same 27 years old

I' a neet also.

>26 years old kissless handholdless virgin

Move to Vietnam. It's normal to hold hands when you are good friends.

>t. vietfag

25 and kissless handholdless hugless friendless exerciseless jobless educationless homeless lifeless virgin reporting in
it's too late for me to get a cute bf, I think

you know you can still excersise, find a job and educate yourself right? 25 is not some hardcap where it comes to changing your life

it's not solvable because I made it unsolvable

I don't know if it is, I don't talk to anyone

ye

How the fuck can you be 20+years old and virgin. You guys really have some mental problems. I thought int was a normie board.

No

>I thought int was a normie board.

How many girls have you asked on date last year? Checkmate virgins.

Try social events you hate. For example dancing lessons. Or figure skating.

They are ok with being virgins. If they really wanted sex, they would already installed tinder and lowered their standards.

>How many girls have you asked on date last year? Checkmate virgins.
literally never asked a girl out
last talked to one in a social capacity when I was 10
>Try social events you hate. For example dancing lessons. Or figure skating.
just to enjoy standing in the corner and wishing I was home safe? brilliant thinking

I don't have a smartphone to install Tinder on

No

Notto disu shitto agen.

Do you think we actively pursue to be virgins?

There's no asking out culture in my country, it's considered creepy as fuck, let alone girls you barely know

We invented alcohol to allow introverts to date. Also online dating faggot. All shy girls are online. You think you are scared to ask her out? Wait until you see female version of yourself who will be scared to accept hand holding or look in your general direction.

Briliant excuse. Next time try this one
>i dont have penis

Ask her what is she doing on weekend. Then invite her somewhere. If she is total stranger, chat beforehand about random memes. Weather, crime, killing jews, race mixing... doesnt matter. Before first convo ends ask for her number. If she gives it to you, she is into you.

>Also online dating faggot. All shy girls are online-
Are you really this delusional? Online dating is like the hypergamy meme except actually real. Every woman gets 5000 responses a day and gets their pick of the litter.

i have news for you: if you don't start now you eventually lose feel (desire) for it (to even try) and become numb

With this site I've lost the true meaning of the word norm.
I just don't know anymore and to be honest with you, I don't really care.

((((((((((virgins))))))))))
If you believe you are a virgin I have news for you it's a
Fake word there is no such thing us virgin just like selfy and twork it's all American cultur thet killing our brain

American westerner prapaganda just like gays just like lesbians just like other American shit cultur

In orthodox cultur we get to have sex only after we married or in our teen years like 15 or 18 20 23 so if you are a 20 to 29 30 it's not big deal you are not a virgin you just still dident find your secend half

Keep looking but don't give up

(((((((((((President))))))))))this word is franch it's not Slavic word Russia and all the world need to get rid of this strenger words

Even smart Jew isreal use the word for president us ראש ממשלה (rosz memszala)

And how much rejections do you think I can handle?

BTW I actually hit on women in clubs and social events, I'm just rejected unless I go for fatties

Is that what you want? That I date fatties?

wut?

fuck off with this shit

Three actually, one just said a no and didn't make fun of me, the other sent me her boobs and told me she likes me but then she found a real boyfriend and keeps pissing me just because all girls are cunts apparently, and the third is basically the same but I have even spent money on her
After all that bullshit I couldn't find a single girl that would not instantly treat me as a complete autist on sight

18 years old friendless hugless handholdless kissless virgin

(((((((((((Fat)))))))))))))American prapaganda

Americans made you fat after you eat there shit burgers since thet the inverimet you grow up on

And now you fat think thet girls will not date a fat guy or fat women

Abselutly American prapaganda

Fat girls are hot and they know how to cook so it's worth to try

Also fat girls have big heart so it's plus for you

And whan I am saying fat I mean Europian Slavic girls not Americans fat people thet have a mini car to drive in there home and to mekdonals all day since can't walk to fat

Russia need to close all the mekdonalds I hope Putin will do it eventely it's killing our beautiful man and women and kids

>Also online dating faggot. All shy girls are online
I've been here for like 9 years and this is the dumbest thing I've ever read

I feel physical pain from >tfw no gf.
Is this normal?

Wtf are these lies, are you having fun doing this?

That doesnt mean you dont have a chance. Try enough times and results should come. Also you can start with practice gf. No matter how fat, ugly, old or number of kids, you will just use her to get confidence and practice for better girls.
See above.

There is nothing wrong with fat girls. Also every fat girl has shy thin girl friend. You can use her to meet the thin qtie.

I had to go through 7 girls before i got single date which led nowhere.

28 years old virgin, kissed and held hands with girl 14 years ago.

>busted up vagina from 2 kids
>expecting me to raise my girlfriend's sons
You are literally a troll

So you're a virgin yourself trying to raise morale of your fellows? That's a good intention but unfortunately a waste of time, too

lovehate.ru/Virgins2/3

Give me money to buy a smartphone and I'll install Tinder and send you a pic to prove it :)

>try social events
kys

What part of
>practice gf
you didnt understand? Your forst relationship wont last anyway. You do it for experience, confidence boost, tasting the pussy and getting rid of
>virgin therefore loser
mindset.

9th girl was my gf for 1.5 year.

>Using a poor single mother as a "practice gf" and dump her for a better one
You are not only a fucking retard but a terrible person as well

>Also you can start with practice gf. No matter how fat, ugly, old or number of kids, you will just use her to get confidence and practice for better girls.
Isn't it unfair for these women?

You think being nice gets you a girlfriend?

You can literally buy a new smartphone for as much as $10, come on now

Not enough socialskills

Leave him he seems to be a cuckold, too

Giving false hope to a woman just to "practice" on her is coldhearted

Maybe in Russia

>lowering standards
No, i dont want to fuck with retards

Get a black metal band name mig gamel vit svart riket recorded a cassette album demo send to Finland Sweden Russia Norwegia Ukraine germania became fames scream all day and night beng your head and get 100 women's for free

Problem ? Damnnnn you use to be fucking Vikings u use to kill evrey one and rape evrey girl you want

You have change Sverige it's sad the same people thet try to kill the East Slavs killed you all the job is over is there is nothing pagan any more in your cultur ? :(

Fucking sad

Thets what I don't to my people to happend and thets why we fighting them right now

Still American cultur is dead in Russia and Thanks god for thet

Can you just Pic a American man with his cultur in my kuban ??

Lol the kubanian Kazakh will not even cut his head he will just send some guys to get rid of this cultur bringer American :D

C'mon Sverige man up let thet Viking spirite get out stop speaking English and stop watching English TV shows

Watch konan watch the 13 worior watch the movie ran by akira kurasava the legend watch aleksander nevski the old verision movie not thet new Russian shit

Start to buy old dungeon sinth black metal cassettes
Start to buy old vinyls
Listen to ex yo band like Leb I sol
Listen to blatnyak
Listen to pagan rituals all day
Become cave man
Grow long hair evrey man should have long hair and start to hate Americans your ancestors use to cut there heads off

download android emulator you frogtard.

So what should a person with low self-confidence do, stick to asking cute girls out and getting perma rejected because he has no idea how to handle a women?

Already thought about it, but I don't have a camera to take pictures of me

18 here and still a virgin

Had several sexual interactions such as kisses, handjobs, blowjobs, even fingered a girl once but i always fail to take them home and actually have sex.

I'm scared guys, i don't really ask girls out that much, the ones i've been with i've met them always at a night club.