Why is your language worth learning?

Why is your language worth learning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdKRlkGgB7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WhZHPz2f34k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's the English language.

but it is not

It is, though. I'm not Korean. I'm Singaporean and speak English natively, it's the only language I consider myself truly fluent in.

It's not worth it.

It isn't

Dunno. If you want to move in Russia - you need it, if not - don't need. It's obvious, btw.

No, It is not worth learing Spanish unless You wanna move to a Spanish speaking country and live life in god mode difficulty.

You have to learn it along with English, Spanish and French to complete the America bingo

I was actually considering learning Russian for job opportunity. Is Russian economy ever gonna get better?

Only if you live here or if you want to become a real memelord

anime xD

>Is Russian economy ever gonna get better?
No, Russia will die with its economy

5th most spoken language
It has one thr hardest Grammars to learn
You would be able to read Arabic calligraphy
After you finish Arabic other Semitic languages would be easy for you to learn such as Aramic and Hebrew.

Um ... K-pop ...?
I dont know

I'm learning Spanish and want to learn Italian and French after that but don't plan to learn Barbosatuguese desu.

TEACH ME SPURDO LANGUAGE SENSEI

This. There's really no reason beyond living here to learn finnish. And even that can be done by speaking just english. I gueas the only situation it is reasonable is living in Finland and being interested in the culture.

> learning japanese for watching anime

Doesn't learning similar languages get boring after a while.

kulmahiomakone = angle sanding machine

angle grinder?

yes

>Why is your language worth learning?

To confuse and enrage Slavs, Indo-Europeans alike whenever you speak.

it's fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdKRlkGgB7Y

It isn't. Brazil is going nowhere. But I like how it sounds, so maybe this is a plus.

also trade language for the middle east so theres that

Absolutely not, I know Chinese and want to git gud in Japanese and Korean as well.

>Chinese
>Japanese
>Korean
Similar.Um no

It isn't, but it's the language most compatible with the other Scandinavian languages, so if you were to learn one of these languages it should be Norwegian.

It really isn't.

To understand Finnish god-tier music
youtube.com/watch?v=WhZHPz2f34k

If you are interested in learning it is worth it.

Of course they're not, that was just an addendum. I'm not just learning languages that are similar.

Everyone needs to know.

Uh
I like portuguese but I wouldn't bother learning it had it not been my first language

it's going to be the official language of the us

>No, It is not worth learing Spanish unless You wanna move to a Spanish speaking country and live life in god mode difficulty.

Living in a spanish speaking country (central/south america) as a white gringo who speaks decent spanish is more like living life on easy mode.

Dette.

>It has one thr hardest Grammars to learn
This is not a reason.

yeah, it probably will. what kinda question is that?

Spoken for more than 400 million people from more than 15 countries from the Americas continent, Europe, Africa and Asia.

No, no really.

Not worth it unless you're a spy.