Who is the greatest Marvel hero and why is it Thor?

Who is the greatest Marvel hero and why is it Thor?

Because Iron Man is a narcissistic douchebag who thinks he's right about everything, and Captain America is a holier than thou asshole who also thinks he's right about everything.
Thor, on the other hand, is a bro. Fuck, I think he even brought his own booze to that particular party.

>Who is the greatest Marvel hero
Carnageman
>and why is it Thor?
Carnageman was Thor in disguise>

Thor always brings booze. Other Asgardians are moochers tho-- when they were on earth they used to raid breweries.

Thor is alright but the greatest hero of all times (marvel or not) will forever be Spiderman

Thor thread? Let's get it started.

Superman would beat Thor in a fight.

That's not Thor. Where are her boobs?

Go away, memester. This is a Thor Odinson thread only.

Prove me wrong.

Beeeeeewwwwwwwwwwbbbbbbbbsssss! Where are the bewbies?

Remember when Thor laid the smackdown on Iron-Man for creating robo clones of him?

Man, after Civil War Thor had such a good run of comics. Sad JMS never had the time to do all he wanted with Thor and New Asgard, he was really creating something memorable.

And Godbomb was so good.

Booooooooooooobs!!!!!!!

That one dude

You know the guy who was a villain, then undercover hero, then real hero, then blew up in space

I distinctly remember Volstagg getting a job at the local diner.

When can we expect normal Thor to return? I assume by the time Thor: Ragnarok is out.

Because he embodies the ancient, evergreen hope that a kind & just god is watching out for us.
Whilst also smiting evil in glorious old-school hairy-chested fashion.
A divine mixture of Bro and Badass.

Simon.
Although you missed a death in the middle.

Or in other terms:
He's Heavy Metal Jesus.
Jesus is cool. Let's make him cooler.

It would be nice if the terminal magical cancer could just hurry up with the terminal part.

Whoops, meant to link

I'm a fan of Thor but Herc is Hero number 1.

The cancer isn't magical, user, it's just normal cancer and it's already doing its best.

I just said it's magical because it's doing the job of the gods and trying to rid us of a less than stellar character.

Too bad nothing will rid us of the movie version.

By which I totally don't mean I want Natalie Portman to suddenly die of cancer, just in case that gets inferred.

Too bad we won't get Kat Denning in boobplate

That's a good thing, that whale needs to die.

The boobplate girdle might do it!

Granted, boobplate-fetishist necrophiles are a rare target-audience

You make a compelling point user, Kat Dennings fatal boobplate now! Is it a bit nasty to say watching her crushed by metal would cause me to wank myself dry? Probably a bit much? I think I should stop drinking and sleep, that sounds harsh.

>give unworthy Thor an ongoing
>also give him a shirt
Marvel why

At least they give him the Ultimate Shirt.