youtube.com/watch?v=_rafFvbCf4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6ps3Jk-ip5k
youtube.com/watch?v=LxiYn3BnURo
youtu.be/qFvbo4VN4eY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did it go poof?

Knoxville

Dave England

apparently it was one of wee mans favorite jobs because they treated him like just another guy, rather than a small person

I really feel bad for him.

After Dunn died he was never the same.

youtu.be/7qALDxxfrHA

Not sure who is favorite, but steve-O + pontius is the best duo.

I don't watch the Ow My Balls channel, so none of them.

Steve O and Pontius were always great. Also anything with Preston and Wee Man

>I'm a huge faggot, please fuck my face

He skating again and he seems to be losing weight.

No thanks, straight guy here. Find someone else to fuck your face.

this guy

Johnny K and Steve O

My best friend, Ryan Dunn, died in a car accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a skatepark.
You don't have be a musician to be an Earth Rocker. Andrew Stranberg is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend, Brandon Novak, is on heroin again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, 'cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin' on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank God, Nikki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black guy and probably went to jail. She has a big mouth.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Payback's a bitch motherfu

Dicamillo, followed very very closely by Pontius

Knoxville is objectively the best though. He was always the mastermind of the best gags

Pontius. I just want to hang out with him and he MADE Wildboyz which btw S1&2 of Wildboyz>>>Jackass

This.
They were politically incorrect as fuck (as most people in the 90's) and I bet not in a million years a SJW of this fucking era would make feel weeman as comfy as they did with all their "kind" bullshit.

Always thought Knoxville was the only funny one.
Can't stand Bam.
Steve-O is alright but most his stunts are disgusting.

Best skit in the movie?
I always found the old guy shoplifting scene to be really funny.

Knoxville was the best Jackass, but Wild Boyz was definitely better content

>That MTV cribs ep with Pontius where he lived in his car and listened to Modest Mouse CDs

Is it wrong to be strong? You be the judge.

Raab Himself.

Chris Pontius, Johnny Knoxville and Dunn will always have the best gags.

>not the terrorist taxi skit where they hired the actor from sooper troopers to kidnap them

Pontius > Knoxville > Weeman > Steve-O > Dave England> Fat Guy > Bam > Dunn

I went to college and then med school with that guy's cousin. Funny runs in the family, trust me

move steve-o and dave over weeman

>no love for Danger Aaron at all

Reevaluate you lives humans

dico was the best brandon

my dude

WIldboyz>mtv jackass>movies>>>>>>>>>>>>>viva la bam

Jarppi

Knoxville then Pontius. Bam was the absolute worst - never funny.

best thing about Bam was his fear of snakes and how the gang took advantage of it

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=JAjVZT7h1Fo

Post your favorite stunt/prank

youtube.com/watch?v=t9mKbSMcILY

Is butter bean okay?

god yes
>it's a Bam goes from tough guy to bawling lil bitch in 5seconds stunt

Was he even in the movie?
idk
still my favorite

read it in his voice

he's an actor

the way they shopped his eyes he looks like a Courage the Cowardly Dog character.

Holy shit! Fuckin' got 'im bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rafFvbCf4Y

The problem with Johnny Knoxville is that his schtick is pranking on the unsuspecting public with weird shit well out of the social norm that makes me cringe and I have to skip past it. Bam, Steve-O, the midget and Pintius are the best.

Jeff Tremaine is highly underrated

Dico was great in Viva la Bam but mostly MIA in Jackass.

He was a genius but also a shut-in

youtube.com/watch?v=6ps3Jk-ip5k

But he was one of the first to ever do that. Those prank vids you see on youtube weren't even a thought back then.

Besides, more than half of his stuff doesn't include the public.

knoxville > steve o = pontius >>> the rest >>>>>>> bam >>>>>>>>>>>>>> dave

>that makes me cringe and I have to skip past it
I've never been able to make it through the old person skits, and I've watched the Jackass movies at least 15 times each

RIP Dunn

RIP Don Vito

Chris Pontius. I hated Bam and didn't really like Wee Man and Steve-O

youtube.com/watch?v=LxiYn3BnURo

The only good thing about bam was the CKY movies. And they were only good because of everyone else that isn't Bam.

Has anyone in film suffered as much as Ehren McGhehey

He's right up there with Shelley Duvall for hostile set environments. They contacted him and asked if he wanted to be in a movie then he gets there and gets BULLIED so hard. Now he runs a skate shop in Portland.

Pontius. He was the only one that seemed fun enough to be around.

Bam Margera is a piece of shit.

The rest of the crew is alright, except that guy who only seemed to be able to shit on command. He was the kid that ate bugs and that was the only reason he hung out in the group. Disgusting.

Is that the guy that shit in that hardware store toilet?

I think that was England

ehren is the one with that shitty mohawk hair, also got his tooth pulled out by a lamborgini I guess

He was definitely "that guy" of the group. The one who no one liked who was just kind of there... lingering. Easily the worst one on the show.

stories?

how come the Jackass crew didnt let Brandon Dicamillo in?
loved him in CKY

Dunn seemed like the most genuine guy in the whole group. He had the patience of a saint. He was a dumb fuck for driving drunk at 100mph, but I'd prefer if he was still around if only so we wouldn't have the fat fuck Phil version of Bam we have now

The one who died because he's dead now.

>Pontius.
he was high as all fuck pretty much the entire run of Jackass, Wildboys and Viva la Bam. He had a worse drug habit than Steve-O but he was just a fun addict as opposed to steve-o being a self destructive lunatic.

They all loved him but Dico hated MTV and at his core he just wanted to make silly videos with his friends
Dunn was patient on TV but he got into some vicious fights off camera

>2017 is almost over
>still being edgy on the internet

Sort of. Prank shows existed as actual tv shows for a long time before Jackass and the internet. It's just that none of them had the notoriety of Jackass.

Wildboyz is best
youtu.be/qFvbo4VN4eY

patting the jaguar in the tree jesus...

glad to see most of us agree on pontius. almost disappointed me Sup Forums. The greasers party boy was the best

jackass and viva la bam are comfy as fuck shows
i loved the movies and always loved the .5's of each one cause we got to see behind the scenes and that good shit

god yes

i skipped all of the bad grandpa/grandma scenes and i don't think i'll ever be able to watch the movie.

my fave skit is still the one where preston walks into a shop and tells a guy to mind his dog, then wee man walks out in the same clothes and takes the dog
its just so simple

>Patrician
Knoxville
Steve-O
Pontius

came here to post this

Knoxvilles good humor and comedy timing really brought it up from just dumb shits hurting themselves

>but i brought it back with a full tank of gas

>tfw you will never go to mianus

Fpbp.

>Russian Police: stern, stern but fair