Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Leave ‘Fast and Furious’ Franchise

...if it Doesn’t ‘Show Some Love to Women’

>“F8 is out digitally today,” she captioned her Instagram photo. “I hope they decide to show some love to the women of the franchise on the next one. Or I just might have to say goodbye to a loved franchise. It’s been a good ride & I’m grateful for the opportunity the fans & studio have provided over the years.”

thoughts on this, Sup Forums? Is it time for the rock and diesel to be literally put in the backseat so Michelle can be the lead next time?

>le create fake controversy to attempt to garner media attention meme

Good Riddance to bad acting

>her

nobody cares

This woman is so incredibly repulsive in every single movie she's ever been in. Everything about her is disgusting

She must have gotten use to the beta director of the Resident Evil franchise having all women be the saviors and all the men being clueless jackasses.

Why would she say this on Fast Furious the main characters are DOM and the vehicles.

She probably knows she's already out and wants to make it seem like it's because she's a stronk womyn and not because they want to go with somebody younger and prettier next flic

learn to read the catalog

Where can they find another lifeless dyke to wear a tank top and sneer?

I couldn't possibly care any less about Michelle Rodriguez's character in these films

I, for one, am furious!

>"i'm quitting
>after the 8th movie!"

fuck off

All-woman spin-off imminent. But what to call it?

over the wall you go

I can't believe a Michelle Rodriguez character is not fucking dead.

She actually died, but got better.

I only saw the first one in theaters. These are shit and you have to be a moron to watch them now.

The fact is she isn't replaceable entirely (her character obviously has fans) but if they do replace her its not her fault, this is her just flexing her leverage in order to get paid a decent wage (women don't get paid as much as white men do in hollywood)

Woah, not so fast there!

Fast and Furiosa

>horrible actress
>demands more money cuz muh vagina

LOL

Let's say that to most all movies made after 2000

Show some love to the women? They literally are the only people employing you for years.... how much more fucking love do you need?

People flock to these movies for the action and the only cast member who could successfully pull this kind of crap is The Rock and maybe Diesel. She'll shut up once she finds out how much she's getting paid for her bad acting.

2 Fast 2 Loose lol

The F9 and Furious

eh, they can do the next one to centre around her like the last couple of films have centred around vin and paul. or give her a spinoff see how it goes. if it flops then the studio can tell her to fall in line(maybe get her on a cheaper contract), if not they make money.

Seriously, this can be fixed easily, because the second one didn't have vin diesel, and the third had some no name in tokyo (back when it wasnt as popular). just give her a movie, and who cares. although this is stupid after the 8th one, because that is like complaining the doctor you've been going to all your life should change because pf his sex. go to a different doctor, and don't complain about the literal character of a movie. life isnt like this, but humans force it to be.

2 Fast 2 Lez

Fast & 9 months

Furious Musical Cars

2 Fast 2 tits & the Furious 9 Womenz

That is like complaining why are all of Jane Austin's books written by a woman? Give it to a guy to switch it up.

The Lowblowing & Furious Costar

Make her own movie, talk to him in private, etc. So many options.

is making the world's best super secret hacker a woman not empowering enough?

The Slow and the Passive-Aggressive

>It's not really about women, but her ego.

SOLD

They already killed her off once, pretty certain they can do it again

Yeah, I don't get it.
This franchise is actually pretty decent in terms of female representation as well as minorities.

"if this franchise doesn't show more love to women, I'll leave so there will be even fewer women! That'll show them!"

I already saw her tits and bush. I have no interest in her anymore.

Was she even in the first FF movie? thats the only one of the series I saw. not sure how that trash turned into the huge success it has, but what do I know.

The Fast Food Curious
>Cast Melissa McCarthy

beaners usually are

WTF is she even talking about? FF is probably the best franchise in terms of fair yet not forced representation of demographics. A staple of actual diversity enjoyed around the world and the most ridiculous thing was probably the hacker girl in 7 and they even managed to make her character pretty good in 8 and Luda's just as capable plus she throws bantz at Roman which is always hilarious. Michelle's just being stupid and immature.

The Rock wants nothing to do with the films anymore so neither do I.

They're not litty enough for him anymore?

> Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave

no...wait...don't go...

I saw that one. How did they bring her back to life?

well, she's not wrong
she is the only woman actual agency in the whole series
that police lady came close but the Rock is too large

>women don't get paid as much as white men do in hollywood
nigger, please, fuck off with that dumb shit. they are capable of getting paid just as much if they were capable of doing something other than being a pair of tits on screen.

For real, this shit is equal to affirmative action/welfare for stupid people. Why should they get paid more if they're not actually good at their job? People who get paid a fuckton in movies get it because they are a major attraction for the movie. Plenty of women (in the past lol, not these new age bitches) have been paid a lot of money to do movies, because they're actually good actresses... unlike the entitled sluts and feminists Hollywood is filled with now.

good. they should write her and vin out now that they have a kid to take care of.

Michelle, you're good at the one character you play. Probably the best. But there's no reason they can't just pay someone else millions of dollars to play the same character. Sneer and pose in a tank top. And that's the thing, this franchise is made up of everyone being the best at one character that anyone can play. You're still here because the producers know that replacing cast delegates sequels to straight-to-dvd. But they will.

>gibsmedat tweet

Obviously her agent is currently negotiating her contract for the next shitty installment of this shitty franchise

Every day's a school day. Today I learned Michelle Rodriguez thinks she can both act and speak for women

She's in what like 3 of the 8 movies? How can it survive without her

Bringing Up the Past and Furious

Crass and Curious!
>You'll love these two all womyn protagonist, who don't need no man (b/c they're lesbians)! These lass are crass, they're fast, and they're all about the pussy! Starring Alexandra Daddario and Eva Green. This fall!

She'll have a new DUI before they even go into production

>ughh I make more money than 99% of the planet, but I'm an expert on FEMINISM!