Im looking to completely disappear. Just cash, new area no interwebs under my NOW self, no banks no records

Im looking to completely disappear. Just cash, new area no interwebs under my NOW self, no banks no records.
How best to just leave you life and vanish and be untraceable.

self bumping with crap ive saved over the years.

Just move to the triple frontier Arg-Bra-Par

Nobody controls there, there is tons of illegal commerce, of criminals hidding, etc in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay.

Basically anywhere in latin america.

It's garbage

You could go up north and live illegally in a shed in the forest and become self sufficient and hope that nobody finds you. It's probably impossible, though. If you want money you have to have a job and then you'll be in the system. If you want to have a big enough piece of land to live off of it you can't realistically hide on someone else's land and if you're a land owner you're definitely in the system.

Unless you want to become a full time criminal like some fucking nigger.

would rather be in an english speaking country. Just to make blending in easier.

There are opportunities to buy stuff at auctions and sell at car boot sales without ever having to give up a name and address.

>catch flight to canada
>hike into alaska

never be seen again

Doubt there is such a thing. The only caribbean country that speaks english is Belize. But you'll be outed as the majority of the population is black.

Tbh I think you can go anywhere in any country and live hidden, like says. If I could I'd move somewhere in some desolated area in northern canada or Europe. I'd like to have a cabin lost somewhere in the Alps.

Whats the sauce of this pick?

Are you going to make enough money to eat and live off of buying shit at car boot sales?

Might be an option. ill give it some thought.

cheers

cant remember, i named it but either downloaded it from Sup Forums 8 2-chru or somewhere

double for sauce
also idfk learn to farm calories first barley and/or potatoes? idk much about what grows in sweden

ditch internet and phone and you're pretty much a ghost

thats only in belize city which is over run with niggers. out on the islands its mostly mexican and spanish speakers......leave the mainland as soon as you get there and you will be fine.

Well theres also an abundance of food in the wild. Not for everyone, if everyone did it but a huge amount for one or two. I used to be in teh army and done survival courses but I am mainly thinking of leaving my life now, disappearing then start again somewhere else new name BUT no social security number.

Take out all of your cash.
Drop your phone
Destroy your papers
Cut your hair
Hitchhike to your destination, avoid cities until you get there
Stay in a hostel
Look in obituaries for some one of similar age
Pay respects
Go to citizens bureau or equivalent
Tell them you've been abroad and need a copy of "your" birth certificate
Then apply for a drivers license
You're pretty much a new person by this point

Post more images like this please.

I dont want to be surrounded by nigs wogs spicks coons etc. Just want an honest white english speaking neighbourhood.

Problem is to get papers is pretty much impossible now. So many checks even on birth certificates.

what cocks?

ok wtf you want to be off the grid but surrounded by white english speakers? there was some other thread about prepping, go there and look up the american redoubt

>how leave

Bus. Or hitch hike

Im just dumping - then erasing

You can check for dates and parents names, use those to find mothers maiden name, then forge basic paper work like a utility bill or a shitty "photocopy" of something else. Most office types just want to get shit done and go home.

The key is getting a social security/national insurance etc number so you can work and build a new life.
Disappearing is easy, its how you reemerge that is the issue.

Think about where you would most want to be homeless. I would rather be sleeping under a palmtree and washing in the oceans of california than sleeping in a piss soaked doorstep in rainy Northern Europe.

Heyy b0$$

Imma need the sauce if that's not a shoop know what I'm sayain ?

surrounded by whites in white towns not in the countryside for instance outside nigger shitholes. I want the option to come in and do things, maybe even work for a handful of cash to last me a bit. Dont want to burn bridges with society just everything Ive known up to now.

Not a bad idea.
Good luck and thanks for the dump.

Micronesia is a good location.

Its a shoop numnuts, a bit more than a spoonful of sugar aint it.

i want a sex slave now.

to rent a flat in england do you need to give a social security number? A faked Utility bill works as ID I know.

why don't you move to a 3rd world country? there are plenty areas with no people here.
and if you move there with enough money you can start a small business or something.

because I can read, i like good beer, i like the arts and love history

i know about a russian guy who is living in the patagonia near a lake. i'm pretty sure nobody knows about him back in russia.

but you woudn't be isoleted of the rest of the world. you would be alone just by some kilometers.

Sounds like your average NYC bum

Not sure Argentina is really my cup of tea, thanks though

What are you planning swedebro? Refugee hunting or thinking about becoming one yourself?

Anyways, fake your death.
Or destroy all paper trails leading to you.

this made me mad....its times like this i wish the empire was still what it was and marched into that place and killed all the pimps

Nah I would say most of those people, even if some are ok but fell on hard times, have a lack of imagination or drive to get themselves back on their feet. Why flock to a city if homeless, the nature has all you need.

Got moose where you are?

Before anyone is going to take you seriously you're going to have to explain why you're in such a situation

I understand the destroying of paper trails. no phone, no credit or bank cards, no computer (not this one anyway). No social media. Not planning on anything (I know what youre getting at)

Faking your death alerts insurance companies and pokice and without a body alerts groups to track you down. Disappearances with pre destruction of all info on me including family photos allows investigators to believe I want to be missing, so they wont try as hard

not where I am but further north but want to head back to England (no moose) or try my luck in n.america