It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

So now that season 12 is finished, and with howertons departure for that shitty show, what is the general consensus on this?

To me, it's my my current #1 show. I love the comedy, the actors' performances, the stories, the character development, I tank it all just blends together to make a satisfying show. I also believe that unlike the simpsons, it hasn't jumped the shark, and even the newest season is just as funny as the other seasons.

Even though it has been confirmed for a thirteenth and fourteenth season, it has been delayed for a year due to individual projects. I think that's fair, but I hate to be deprived of my favourite show for too long.

So, what are your opinions, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfok933_ezo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seasons 7, 11 and 12 are shit.
Watch Seinfeld or Arrested Development.

My favorite comedy still writing bar none. They need a break. I don't think they've ever had a down time of more than 1 year and I don't want them to burnout on making it

I watched the entirety of arrested development twice. It's funny, but I like the one true God IASIP more.

Actually, that does seem like a good idea, user. Maybe they should, just to prevent a lack of good ideas

Then watch Seinfeld, it's similar, only not as harsh as It's always sunny.

What do you mean by harsh, user? I've heard it's very good, and plan on watching it anyway, but I'd like to know your reasoning

They will break when Danny dies, then they will make a come back season without him.

Unlike It's always sunny, there's no vile humour, but the characters are similar, they are misanthropic, lazy, and morally ambiguous.

>season 12
Has it really been around for that long? I dropped it on season two and always if I should have continued.

I know Danny is old as shit, and he's probably going to die soon, and they literally said he has a tumour in the show, but I'd really hate to see him leave the show. He's such a good character, it'll just be depressing when he does

>and they literally said he has a tumour in the show
What?

The quality picks up tremendously in season 3 and beyond. The episodes are so much funnier it's insane. You should start it again.

>charlie is in bit parts in movies
>dee has a crappy sitcom on fox
>devito is on death's door
>apart from cameos on fargo, mac and dennis have no other roles
poor fucks

Out of early seasons, season 2 is the worst, it's before Frank gets his character (changes his glasses), that happens in season 3, The Gang gets held hostage.

In the episode Being Frank, when he wakes up in the hospital, you can hear the doctor say, just before we start hearing Franks thoughts, that he has a malignant tumour, and when we start hearing the doctor again, he says that sadly, they might have to remove it.

Fargo is amazing though.

Mac is directing the Minecraft Movie

And Dennis is also starring as a leading role in some shitty show about a biology teacher trying to get back at his ex.

>Minecraft Movie
This exists?

Is Howerton confirmed not returning for S13? That really sucks.

Oh god no.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Yfok933_ezo
>people think this isn't the best scene

Plebs...

Well it hasn't been confirmed, but they wrote him, at least as far as the fans know, just in case his new show goes well.

That's one of the best scenes, along with thanksgiving

OP start Curb Your Enthusiasm from the beginning and thank me later

>every single one of them will make more money in the next year than the first 5 seasons of sunny combined

"poor" fucks lol

So then lads, will the Waitress have Charlies baby or is it all smoke and mirrors?

My nigga, I knew what this was going to be before I even clicked it
Doesn't mean I agree with the point he's trying to make, but it's actually quite thought provoking if nothing else as far as what exactly "faith" entails.

Not going to lie, it is actually quite thought provoking. That makes it even better imho, as I was expecting him to make an arse of himself, but he makes some good points.

Everytime I introduce someone to it's always sunny this is the clip I show them

>even the newest season is just as funny as the other seasons.
it hasn't been consistently funny since S7

t. pleb

Go fuck yourself it's the best show on television and nothing ou say will change my mind it hasn't stopped being funny EVER

Good lad.

>/reddit/

>everything is reddit

Alri gay boy.