How the FUCK did they get away with this?

How the FUCK did they get away with this?

?
They still get away with worde every day on Nickelodeon.

?? gurls under 18 wear even less now

Are there any action movies in which the protagonist and antagonist hook up?

This

wat show is?

True but they don't get groped by a dozen men. At least not in public.

everyone too busy masturbating to care

Strictly speaking, compared to the girls of the current year, she is rather modestly dressed.

>that shit is modest now

just how underage are you
I mean fuck it's been in syndication constantly worldwide

I like how the whoreish bikini's and outfits she wore back then is things that tweens would see as too modest.

tall pusy

>LOL, y-you didn't watch every single TV program th-that was running while you were a child? Let me demonstrate my blatant superiority to you!
FFS just tell me what fucking show it is, you millennial fuck.

Still showing your age. If you were a child back then, you watched the show. There wasn't 50 million channels back then.

I've never seen a full episode and I know exactly what that is. You don't have to read every Donald Duck comic and watch all of his cartoons to know who Donald Duck is.

i'm pretty sure they do

No I gotta agree with user. If you don't know what this show is you're pretty isolated. It was one of the most popular tv shows of all time, has reruns still running on several networks. Hell, the main character is still popular as fuck on another sitcom now while the other main character voiced one of the most popular female cartoon characters of all time.

A prime 12yo vs a prime 14yo.

is this poissble?

>If you were a child back then, you watched the show
Nigga, you don't know me
It's a random fucking shot of some obscure sitcom that I've never even heard of. So no, I don't recognize it.

Nevermind, you useless fucking faggots.

how can women over the age of 14 even compete?

>Obscure.
It's one of the most popular sitcoms of it's era. You may as well call Sienfeld or Friends, or Big Bang Theory obscure.

Christina Applegate in The Primetap Fap Fodder Show

Guest starring Milla Jovavich.

Yeah, it's hard to keep up with Sup Forums when you're a tweenager and most of your viewering comes from Spongebob Square Pants and MLP.

HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS LOW QUALITY PICTURE OF A TV EPISODE

WHAT!? YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE IT? IT'S ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SHOWS ON TV RIGHT NOW, WHY DONT TPU RECOGNIZE IT HAHAHAHAHAHA UNDERAGE KEK GO TO BED LITTLE KIDS

are you guys seriously calling a guy underage for not watching a series that aired in the 80s? even if he was 30 he would've missed it

>obscure
Yeah, just as underground as Star Wars.

I'm 34 and I know EXACTLY what show it is. These anons are right.

Instagram culture is the best thing to happen in the 2010s

Shut the fuck up underage faggot

Another guaranteed 200+ replies thread.

>aired in the 80s

It aired in the 90's and had reruns all the way through the 2000's and even today.

What's your problem, faggot?

>I'm 34
>browsing Sup Forums

wich is better a 12yo pussy or a 14yo pussy?

>this is considered conservative now-a-days
>I had to look at the picture, and ponder about what your outrage was over
>had to read comments to find out it was over how they were dressed

I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME. Somehow women dressing sluttier has made them less attractive.

Are you married with children?

Actually yes

The Dark Knight Rises

>Wasting your youth here
You are the one who should be out doing shit. I'm a homebody now. I play with my kids and browse Sup Forums

I'm 19 and have no idea what this show is and I don't particularly care.

>swn be your first

ebin

kek i have no idea what show this is either. but then again im not a burger.

Is that really what you tell yourself?

Please tell us more about how you don't care, yet replied. It's Married with Children.

Lily Mo is that you? You're 18.

No and no

Ummm yes? I'm not telling myself anything these are the facts. Not really sure what point you're trying to make

Am I the only guy who likes tall and skinny women? Every other guys seems to be into curvy womanlets.

Americans don't have anything else

The new FCC rules only allow scantily clad white girls to get groped by other girls and niggers.

>mods deleted a picture of a fully clothed female for no reason
Sup Forums is beyond redemption at this point

>for no reason
no face=no post

Hello janny

probably deleted by the poster
the last time we had this thread it was full of images of totally 18 year old gurls

I wish I had saved the webm of this scene.

I really like those old 90's pictures I wish we could have a thread for them

yeah man for sure bro my nigga

lel

My man. Once Upon a Time in America/the West are among my favorite films.

She could be anywhere from 13 to 30 here.

Please post more nostalgia kino.

>no tits
>suddenly tits

body dubble lol peds btfo

the legs

I'm also disappointed that she didn't start doing kung fu

Slavic jeans.

Reminder than in ancient Greece, ALL YOUNG BOYS looked like this.

80's Christina Applegate was female perfection.

You can fight me but you'd be wrong.

most anons are 18-28

was she really that attractive?

the least attractive of the mean girls, but, yes

She was hot. But more importantly, she was UNDER AGED and hot. Hollywood knows exactly what they're doing and how to attract audiences.

Every other James Bond movie

ayy lmao

>Hey user!

yes, but she peaked in parent trap

>was peak lohan attractive
come on now user

nice

asd

good thread

Katey Segal or Christina Applegate?

Was a body double dude.

Yeah, the other user pointed it out. Good. I'd hate to see one my favorite director's legacies ruined, like Polanski's and Allen's were.

webm available

Looks like some girl I go to uni with

Was it rape?

looks like Dane Deehan

how old is the guy in the purple shirt???

old enough to know what he's doing

You're never going to fuck these girls. You're never going to have your "lolita". You're never going to have your own "The Crush" fantasy happen to you. Just forget it

While you jerk off to pics of these young girls on instagram, they're getting deflowered by alpha males, and seeing how most of you are pathetic white boys I'm gonna remind you a lot of these alpha males are black. Yes, these fucking black guys that are way older than them and still fuck them. Deflowering them. Every single one of them. Every year the average age that girls lose their virginity is lowered. First it was 18, then it was 17, 16, 15, and now it's 13 or 14.

But it's never going to happen you. You're not in school anymore, you're probably a fat manlet, already balding even though you still in your 20s/30s. All the girls that you want laugh at you. That is when you're actually going out of your house, which is rare. All you do is being A NEET, jerk off, eat your hot pockets, sleep. Rinse and repeat. This is you. This is your life.

D.E.B.S.

not that guy but I turn 25 this year

this show ended when I was literally in kindergarten. it's not that unfathomable that someone doesn't recognize Kelly bundy. I would recognize Peggy cause of her dumb hair, and Al cause he's the lead, but I probably would be hard pressed to pick Bud out of a lineup without thinking about the show beforehand. Not everyone grew up watching syndicated tv.

It's one of the most internationally known shows of all time. If you don't recognize it you were probably born post 2000. Fuck off.

I'm 29 and I didn't know. I didn't watch that show.

For some reason Sup Forums is up it's own ass about posting a screenshot from 25 year old show with no context and expecting you to know what it is.

I love that aesthetic so much.

That black guy could not be anymore /fa/ if he tried

>that 80s house siding
My house has the exact same siding, minus the bird shit.