I just found the cartoon filter on my phone S6 this is amazing

I just found the cartoon filter on my phone S6 this is amazing.

Has anyone considered making a comic with this stuff.

Looks like the walking dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkjDUERgCQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Has anyone considered making a comic with this stuff.

I seriously hope not.

Id be cool

If I had every possible example of the use of 3D Poser figures and shitty Photoshop filters, I'd post them here to show OP how bad of an idea it is.

But I can't find any, so I'll just ask if his sister in the front seat has a Snapchat I can send dick pics to.

I do know of a guy using a similar filter, though far more professional and clean, to turn photographed, cinematic action into comic book panels. I mean, I can't blame him. When you're a professional photographer but also a comic book fan and you want to contribute, what do you do?

Judging by OP's retarded idea, that's probably his mom.

Somebody storytime War Machine 2.0, please. I wish to remind OP why comics are meant to be drawn.

If that's his mom, then I'd gladly fuck his mom.

This looks fucking terrible

>War Machine 2.0
Ah, that's one of the books I was thinking of. I kept thinking "Ultimate War Machine".

Idk who this is, but I'm about to come to them

What The Fuck

Post more.

That's kinda cool. You're right, it does look like the Walking Dead games.

Just a little fucking around with Topaz Impressions, nothing special, but I thought I might be able to work something out of your photo.

i'm sad that this exists

That looks pretty good

Nice feet.

If I went through the trouble of staging, photographing, and editing a bunch of pictures into a coherent comic, I wouldn't run them through a dime store photo filter at the end

I don't like how this one turned out.

>comic

how about an award winning star packed feature length movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=hkjDUERgCQw