Is GLOW any good? I watched a few episodes but I really don't get it. Its not very funny...

Is GLOW any good? I watched a few episodes but I really don't get it. Its not very funny, even though I thought it was suppose to be a comedy.

Did you like OITNB? It's the same show in a different setting.

Any more ass shots from this show?

maron is the best thing out of it. those two sweater puppies are 2 and 3. too bad they kept them inside.

Came for brie
Stayed for op pic relateds fat tits and ass

but yeah it was pretty shit. Maron was the only good character

Mark should play circa 1970s Stan Lee

solid 7/10. honestly has some really funny moments in it. much better than the other shit netflix has been shitting out lately.

for those who haven't watched it yet, it's not some typical forced lol females r funny type of show. if the first episode doesn't make you laugh with the womb goof scene then just give up.

>
wtf is OITNB, nerd?

orangutans inside the nigger barracks

I watched the first two episodes but kinda ran out of interest during the third. Intended to go back and keep watching it the next day but forgot about it. Maron's pretty good.

mite b cool

Is she always going to play the woman whose husband cheats on her?

First American Gods, now GLOW.

I thought the bitch in OP was like 42 but she's only 30. Yikes.

Scab a cute tho.

first 2 episodes were really bad but i continued for Maron and am very happy i did. it starts to make more sense but its super ironic that the show that is all about women is carried by the only men who are in it.

I was baked the entire time I watched it and I liked that there's the ridiculous premise of women doing this show which is sometimes funny but what I loved is that under the ridiculous stuff there's just a bunch of people trying to make a living and dealing with random life type shit which made the characters feel very real to me.

I liked this show and I hate OITNB.

>30
>unmarried

womb goof was the funniest joke I've seen so far and I'm on episode 8
and really the womb goof joke got old before they even finished the bit, it was just an unexpected and callous was of referring to a miscarriage, not that much to it

On Netflix's old star rating, I would've given it a 3/5. Because Netflix is forcing us to say thumbs up or thumbs down, I didn't rate it. It was just good enough for me to watch all of. No part of it was too shitty for me to handle (which is a pretty significant feat since I hate everything). My biggest complaint is that they tried to introduce too many characters and flesh them out for how much runtime they had. I was left feeling unsatisfied with many of their stories. Some felt like they'd just gotten started. Like, the last we ever saw Beirut was super depressing and wasn't any kind of arc.

It has some jokes, but I really don't think this is supposed to be a comedy overall.

where did it all go wrong?

Is it actually about female wrestling or is wrestling just like some minor side thing.

Holy FUCKING shit. Can you Netflix viral marketers be any more obvious?

GLOW were shitty wrestlers and the whole season is about the preproduction of the show, leading up to the filming of the pilot in the finale. They only have two wrestling events over the course of the season.

most of the show is about them creating the show, preparing and training to become wrestlers, coming up with characters, some personal drama stuff

the ads make it seem like most of the show is them fighting in the ring, it's not

Watch Orange is the new Black for Pablo Schreiber
Watch GLOW for Marc Maron

I forgot to mention that Alison Brie and Marc Maron are great in it and carried the show.

The fuck are you smoking? I spent the majority of my post complaining about Netflix. I hate them for changing rating systems and continuing to remove good content for barely-good-enough-to-please-me content. They're removing The Office in September. I might consider dropping it entirely then.

You are either gay, or you're in love with Betty Gilpin's tits. No exceptions.

Don't forget Masters of Sex.

Ummm

Alison Brie is top notch in this. Her one man wrestling improv scene should be send for Emmy consideration.

Watch GLOW for Brie and Maron riffing

great pair but just not big enough

What's this from? I've not seen her in anything other than glow

better than alisons shitty midget tits

are they stuffed a bit, or did she have a kid?

Alison lost her tits for this show

yea well shes stupid bitch for that and i hope she burns in jewish hell

By losing weight or the knife?

Huh, they look pretty real. Good for her

Are those scars?

nice, does she have nude scenes in Glow?

Got a feeling I'll be watching this for the same reasons as Make It Or Break It
Purely for the plot of course

yes, it's amazing - i love it

all the trashy girls give me a boner

Dane Cook's character in American Gods was married to that and still chose Emily Browning and her NoTits. This is the least believable aspect of the entire show.

If feel like in her auditions they make her play drunk, she's got this really distinct drunk character that she did in GLOW and American Gods which is convincingly pathetic. One of the better "acting drunk" actors I've seen.

I wish she had shown then in GLOW as well.

Has season 2 been confirmed?

Just finished it. As someone that hates OITNB and netflix shilling for SJWs, I found it pretty fucking great in all honesty. Maron and Brie killed it in their roles.

this user has never seen a woman's armpit that isnt being shoved into the camera for a freak fetish video

i pray for this user

Dubs of truth. Orange is the new black is pure feminist propaganda

Seeing Brie's deflated tits and flabby body put my depression into overdrive.

Hopefully Brie bulks back up and gets her tits out again.

The coke diet has probably made them permanently saggy now though.

>The coke diet has probably made them permanently saggy now though.

Maybe she'll get some bigass implants!

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

>getting """""depressed""""" over a woman who you'll never meet or have any form of interaction with
Kill yourself, autistic beta.

>guy wouldn't fuck this on top of his dead wife's grave

what a fucking pussy

no u

Astonished WWE haven't shamelessly jumped on the bandwagon to promote this.

Though, I suppose, if it's about a company that wasn't them then it never, ever happened, did it?

It's fucking great. If you weren't hooked after 2 eps you should drop it thoough.

>Ruining the scene by naming the funny thing

This is why you should watch stuff before going on Sup Forums

Yeah the Beirut and Welfare Queen/Awesome Kong storylines felt weirdly cut off. I mean it would have been silly to have done a spot where the crowd suddenly stops being racist, but there was no real resolution in any way there, just Sam telling WQ "don't worry we're being ironic" and Beirut in almost tears.

Apart from that it felt like a very neat ending, and I did enjoy the series, very light and easy to watch and the soundtrack was cool too. Probably will check out OITNB now as it's the same creators.

No overt female empowerment talk other than the amount you'd expect with a show about female wrestlers, no DUDE EIGHTIES LMAO, and no cucked men or either. Show feels fresh/honest and not forced, which is rare nowadays, especially with cuckflix. The characters are likeable too.

>inb4 shill

no

>Probably will check out OITNB now as it's the same creators.

Same, I didnt want to watch that since it's about female nignogs.

dear god

Kate Nash's tits are great in this

I just realized this was about the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling, one of the first so-bad-it's-good shows I ever watched.

If it's not funny, I'm gonna be pissed because this is pretty dank source material.

I imagine there will be some feminist concepts in this show, which is to be expected, but is it weird/preachy about that shit?

best girl

Whoever idea this scene was, I respect you and want to be your friend

>but is it weird/preachy about that shit?

Nope I was afraid of that too but it feels pretty natural

Don't expect a true to life documentary though, most of it is fiction

He reminds me of RDJ in Zodiac

giv wrestle gf

>Nope I was afraid of that too but it feels pretty natural
Good, good.
>Don't expect a true to life documentary though, most of it is fiction
That's fine. Okay, I'm gonna give this the 3 episode test.

>I imagine there will be some feminist concepts in this show, which is to be expected, but is it weird/preachy about that shit?

FFS stop listening to Sup Forums tards. It may be surprising but having a tv show with more women than men in it, isn't going to lead to a female gynocratic wasteland where men are hunted for their sperm.

So glad this board wasn't around 30 years ago otherwise we'd be hearing how Alien was a feminist conspiracy because Ripley is a female.

>implying

>no DUDE EIGHTIES LMAO

this is actually a great point. It didn't force the nostalgia at all (apart from the soundtrack but that's cool) and felt very natural because of it.

this

I was even going it defensively but it won me over with it's honesty and dare I say, charm.

>30 y/o

>FFS stop listening to Sup Forums tards.
Nigga, I don't. I'm a liberal - I just don't like preachy SJW shit.

Chill the fuck out. That kind of attitude does way more harm than good.

thought i was gonna hate the producer guy, but he was bretty gud

>>Nigga, I don't. I'm a liberal - I just don't like preachy SJW shit.

Best kind of liberal

did Brie get super into coke or just go anorexic for a while?
Truly nothing gold can stay.

I thought he was gonna be a one episode guy when he mentioned all those racist stereotypes but they just went with it

She lost a lotta weight and had to make herself look sort of unattractive for the role

I bet she'll look good again after this

She worked out a lot for the role and lost weight and boobs in the process

I love wrestling and I liked this show the qt main bitch's monologues get kinda cringey (sorry for using that word i mean like british cringe where you seriously can't watch characters being unnaturally dumb) but other than that you can really tell OITNB influenced this but in a positive way.
If you like wrestling you might enjoy it, if you for some reason enjoyed OITNB then you'll definitely like it

I'm gonna have to watch this aren't I?

Damn leotard fetish.

GLOW>OITNB

breh

>introduce character that thinks she's a wolf
>show treats it as crazyness and an extreme coping mechanism
>still makes the character sympathetic by focusing on her loliness
Pleasently surprised

>Brie works out hard
>gotta be strong for this role
>Loses tits and beauty
>Betty Gilpin still looks sexy as fuck with her big tits and sweet ass.

What was Brie thinking?

>betty giplin is only 30

She has an old lady face.

id love to see a picture of the OP when they make posts like this. you just know its either some disgusting clueless skinny fat nerd or full blown neckbeard fatty

>loliness

wot

allison brie's russian and jewish shticks had me grinning from ear to ear every time. hilarious q.t. jewess