CONFIRMED: Scott Eastwood is playing an original character, Captain "GQ" Edwards, in David Ayer's Suicide Squad

>CONFIRMED: Scott Eastwood is playing an original character, Captain "GQ" Edwards, in David Ayer's Suicide Squad.

So much for Dick Grayson.

DC fucked up.

God damn he's attractive. Why can't I be that attractive?
>tfw your father isn't Clint Eastwood

Yeah, just like Amboyer was GL and Scoot McNairy was Jimmy Olsen and Jena Malone was Babs.

Too bad he's a manlet.

>tfw your father didn't publicly rant to an empty chair

He would though.

the retards who believed that "theory" are probably the same mouthbreathers who think Joker in Suicide Squad is actually Jason Todd

& you're a kissless towering beanstalk mankid who posts on a imageboard dedicated to the discussion of cartoons. your point?

>Flag is meant to be the viewer PoV character
>add an additional military PoV character as well
But why? I didn't want him to be Dick but someone like Tresser just made sense.

UNLESS Rick Flag dies and this guy ends up becoming Rick Flag ala Anthony Miller

Also who are some good non-comic comic media characters who were good ideas outside of Harley Quinn and John Diggle?

Batfags BTFO.

Always thinking every character in a DC film must revolve around them.

>manlet
>5′ 11
He's not super tall, but that's not a manlet

Why did people think he was Dick in the first place?
Especially since Katana was already confirmed and could just as easily be Batmans mole.

Too bad he has 0 charisma.

>no dick
>no ginger wally
is there anymore hope for DCEU husbando?

why the fuck would he be Dick Grayson?

I am pleased.

>muh grayson

He's not a POV character, him and Alex Meraz are just comic relief.

>Why did people think he was Dick in the first place?
Because he's good looking.

i've read him playing deathstroke (or his son). that's even worse

Scott Eastwood loves working with David Ayer. He's kinda like a package deal when you get David Ayer to direct your movie.

they're gonna get slaughtered by Enchantress

He's been in two Ayer movies counting Suicide Squad.

Remember when Rocksteady said that Arkham Knight was an original character?

This is just to throw people off

I believe that Snyder thinks that the bat family is boring and we will never see them ever

Never seen that and its not his decision anymore

"GQ"?

And which DC character, out of any of them, would be a Gentleman's Quarterly model?

Confirmed for Dick

You know, I really think these theories like Joker is really Jason Todd or Dick Grayson in SS are really stupid when the casual audience members think that Robin's real name is Robin. DC can't just dive into an expanded universe without people knowing the significance of characters.

Confirmed where? What will he do in the movie?

>We will never get a live action adaptation Fury Max: My War Gone By where Clint is the older narrator Fury while Scott plays the younger Fury during the wars with appearances of Thomas Jane as Frank and Dolph Lundgren as the former Nazi soldier dude

JUST KILL ME NOW PLEASE

Yeah sure man, just like Babs and Hal Jordan were in Batman v Superman.

How tall are you?

They're really running out of time on doing this with something. Scott could've been Steve Trevor and Clint old Steve in the present.

>DC can't just dive into an expanded universe without people knowing the significance of characters.
Too bad it seems DC/WB doesn't even know the significance of their own characters when they make Jimmy Olsen a CIA agent then kill him off unceremoniously early into the movie.

>They're really running out of time on doing this with something. Scott could've been Steve Trevor and Clint old Steve in the present.
Oh fuck, this would've been so good.

Freeing up Pine to be Hal Jordan in the present as well.

Too bad WB fucking sucks with their casting.

Whats up with all the manlet memes going across the boards. Did fat jokes go out of style?

He's the same height as Sebastian Stan and I would still suck both their dicks, while you're probably an autistic faggot living with your parents.

Bill Wilson should have taught you never be CIA in a DC movie.

Insecurity. Balding is also another meme they couple with it. Basically they're trying to find faults in people far more successful than they ever will be.

I doubt either of them likes land whales

Butthurt kneehead detected

FUCK

>being proud of your gigantism
Enjoy being dead soon. Atleast you're not a manlet, amirite?

>implying I am a woman
>implying

Off topic, but if they need an actor to take over as Wolvie after Jackman hangs it up, this is the go-to guy.

I never thought he would be Dick. Why would he? But I did think they might make him Tom Tresser.

>UNLESS Rick Flag dies and this guy ends up becoming Rick Flag ala Anthony Miller
Flag was supposed to die in the original script, but I believe they've revised.

Good news, Scott is apparently in the closet.

Right. He could be Nemesis at least.

Did people actually think he was going to be Dick Grayson? DC/WB doesn't care enough about Dick to introduce him secretly. If he is alive in this movie universe then he is just going to show up in the Batman movies to make Bruce look good.

6'4

He's probably not if they've kept the name, but that would have fit. They might just not have any plans for Nemesis in the franchise.

>shorter than 6'6''

Just end your life already.

>king of the manlets
The worst possible height, how do you cope?

That's not what I meant. I was saying that the least they could've done was make him Tom Tresser/Nemesis.

>all these shitty OC's when you have a bunch of comic book characters to choose from

fuck you DC how the fuck do you always fuck up so much he could have been a great grayson

Jimmy was taking Bills place after his apparent death, but know Bill is coming back to go after the big guy.

Continuity bugs writers, so OCs are more flexible and easier to work with.

Is Scott even a good actor or do you just want him to fuck you?

I'm actually happy about this. He's a very handsome man but I don't know nothing about him screamed Dick Grayson.

>Pic

Kek, what the fuck

This, though honestly I could really see him as Tom Tresser.

He didn't come off as Dick Grayson much to me either, aside from being really hot. Just from looking at these set photos, he just has a different demeanor than what you'd expect from Dick.

Yeah, I've been reading Ostrander's Suicide Squad and I thought he'd be Nemesis too

The DCEU would be fucking saved if this actually happened

>GQ
Green Queen. Olive(r) Arrow. Green Arrow

y-yeah

Still funny.

Scott is the man who has to play Jonah Hex.

Metal gear, huh?

>GQ
>Grayson Quota

Haha, they tried to get me with Arkham Knight. I can see through it like I was fucking a ghost.

Fucking waste.

If only

>What will he do in the movie?

Stand there and look like his dad

Punished CIA

It's a living.

>implying I was implying you were a woman

Cluttering the movie with characters just for the sake of vague name recognition is poor storytelling. If Scott doesn't serve a particularly big importance to the plot and is basically just a glorified Joe sixpack, why on Earth would he need to be made into a barely recognizable DC character?

But he is, you've seen charts.

Source?

>Captain "GQ" Edwards,
>GQ
>GreenLantern Qorp
Holy shit confirmed

>implying GQ doesn't stand for "Gay Queer"

Which is more proof that Ayer is better than Snyder. Snyder gave a random CIA guy Jimmy Olson's name because he thought it would be cool, then had him killed. If Eastwood's character is nothing more than part of a military team to keep the Squad in check, there's really no reason to make him a DC character if it's not gonna go anywhere.

>Snyder gave a random CIA guy Jimmy Olson's name because he thought it would be cool, then had him killed

Snyder wanted to make the CIA guy Jimmy because from the very start he intended to kill him to throw the audience off by doing something so completely unexpected, which is a decision I can respect.

>Not 10'
Call me next time you need supplies moved to and from your roof little guy ahahahahaha

god dammit. I knew it was unlikely but still hoped it was true.

No one's ever just an OC, user. Just wait.

You're a big guy.

Gnarleen Quinzel

>original character in a comic book movie
why do they do this? why do they still do this?

Actual 6'4 here and life is definitely not what you would expect. People are always saying the same shit
>omg you're a big guy haha xd
>hey is your dad a bug guy too?
>is it hard for you to find clothes
>can you help me move this thing that I could literally move it myself if I wanted to?
>watch your head in the rooftop xdddd

Even tho I'm big I ain't got no respect from anyone, they always see me as the le creepy tall man. I tried lifting once to change that but I'm too lazy for that.

>6'4
Barely king of the manlets tbqh.
If you're below 6'8 you should probably end it all.

So he is Midnighter.

>He isn't even 7 feet

how's it feel to be a fucking punk?

Wasn't he Rick Flagg?

Why would they take inspiration from something good.

So they won't have you faggots crying about not muh like you do for Batman and Superman in BVS.

4society

>Characters are bastardized
>It's the fans who are at fault

snyder pls

>characters who are the same at their core but clearly somewhat different due to the situations they are put in
>"fans" too retarded to understand
>normies who never read comics crying "not muh"
Yeah clearly Snyder is the one at fault.

>>Characters are bastardized

But they are not, at all.

>Captain "GQ" Edwards

>"GQ to MAtches Malone...