Canonical age disparate relationships

How long until it appears in mainstream animation? 10 years? 20?

Before you hammer out an angry reply, read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy

Weren't they only 2 years apart though?

Wendy was 15, Dipper turned 13.

Never. We don't need these plotlines.

She was drawn to look older than she actually was. Shes 15 but looks 18

But we need canonically gay characters? And all the gender bending shit in Steven Universe?

Its barely even /ss/, Aang and Katara were 12 and 15 too.

Its only viewed as /ss/ because Dipper is draw in a way that he barelly reach her knees.

Diverting from the style of the show for something realistic Dipper wouldn't look like a 5 years old kid, he would be at least on her shoulders.

>gender bending
>on SU

But there isn't any. I would gadly like because rule 63 is my fetish, but there isn't.

Wendy is probably like 5'7 she looks tall in the show because every teen girl looks tall in cartoons.

Well her dad was like 9 feet.

>And all the gender bending shit in Steven Universe
what the fuck am I reading

Dip should be 5'0 or 5'1 if hes only 12 or 13 though when hes around 16 he should hit a growth spurt.

I heard there was Tumblr tranny propaganda

>How long until it appears in mainstream animation? 10 years? 20?

Oldfag here.

This is how the gay acceptance stuff started. Small nudges, putting it out there, making it more acceptable.

Notice how the gay marriage thing wasn't even a week old than the huge push for tranny rights started? Gender everything, shoved in your face in every mass medium.

Next you'll see 'age disparate relationships' or 'unit-age rights' or whatever pablum descriptors they come with.

Change is not always for the better.

Gems are shapeshifters meaning they can turn into dudes or chicks but for some reason they like to be chicks. Ameythst has already turned into a dude at least twice.

Katara was 14, Sokka was 15

Frankly should have left it to the states, and this is coming from a fag who believes in monogamous life partnership.

Though I think this is just a stealth /ss/ thread. Childhood crushes are a pretty old trope.

I thought pedos were next? With half of the SJWs defending pedos, while the other half hating them?

I don't remember that at all

But it has nothing to do with gender bending. Its just your regular shape shifting.

What?? I thought Wendy was 16 or 17.

The water gun dude and the wrestling dude.

Depends on what you're asking for. Immortal/long lived characters dating younger people has been done before. If you mean Wendy and Dipper or similar you'll probably never see it due to the shitstorm it'll cause

that would still be hot

Dick and Barbara were both college age, and Dick was a pretty young child when Bruce took him in, so in TNBA and Batman Beyond they had a relationship with a ~15 year gap.
But it was meant to be gross, so there you go.

>If you mean Wendy and Dipper or similar you'll probably never see it due to the shitstorm it'll cause

Yeah, that's what I thought about gays in the 70's.

They'll never fucking stop pushing this shit. Never, ever, until they get their way.

I've watched it happen my whole life.

You're not clever. You've already gotten a few people to take the bait, now fuck off.

Never. There's a reason why nambla never got anywhere.

That's what "age disparate relationships" is. Pedos.

>70's

Dude how old are you? I mean, you are a 50 years old pedo wanting validation on cartoons, asking about them on a fucking taiwanese image board? This is a fucking faggotory dude!

It's trickier than that. Most Gay couples you'd see in anything are above the age of consent or at least closer to the adult scale. In this case, the older member of the couple will always be considered predatory by most. You may think it's unfair, but that's how it is.

more like Dipper was drawn to look younger than he actually was, he looks 8, when if drawn as a proper 12-13 year old he'd be barely any shorter than Wendy and the other teens

>How long until it appears in mainstream animation?
uhh.. it never really stopped. just a few random shows have decided to pretend they have a problem with it. are you okay? did you eat breakfast this morning, user? you forgot about avatar

This I have to desagree, Wendy is canonically said to be tall amd the other teens looked older than her.

But Dipper is really draw as a 6 years old, the show didn't had a middle ground between "tall as an adult" and "little kid".

if you were a real oldfag you'd remember when age difference and teen romance wasn't taboo. that's a new thing. that came in WITH the gay.
basically they decided to rewrite morality entirely, and they included a few random 'don'ts' to counter their 'dos'

that's the point. it was brought up multiple times in the show. she's a lumberjack, a 'freak', while he's a twin AND a jew, so he's tiny. he gets picked on for being a shrimp, she dominates her social group. it's not age that separates them, it's class. dipper's basic struggle is to get a woman who's out of his league. she's "older than him" in that she's from a small town and does "grownup" delinquent shit with a bunch of other teens, whereas dipper is from a big metropolitan city and does nothing unsupervised. the trick is realizing that his safe, good-guy lifestyle is actually superior and more mature than hers. one hopes over time they figure that out and start dating properly.

Canonical incestuosus relationships. How long until it appears in mainstream animation?

remember how roiland created some shitstorm around the sjw's when he said that in some universes it's possible that Rick and Morty have a romantic relationship?

Pedos or flurries. Place your bets on whether we'll have western approved child marriage or animal marriage first.

>flurries

These are pretty good but I've never wanted to fuck one

> gender bending
Wut. Also nobody asked for gay characters. Abon, why are you so triggered that someone thinks a child dating someone much older than them is unnecessary? You pedo?

Animal marriage sounds more fun. I can't imagine someone wanting to marry a loud greedy kid.
> inb4 adults do the same thing.

Not him, but I remember teen romances and not any that were like Wendy and Dipper besides Reed and Susan of FF.

I dunno . . . after all, you're just a kid takkun

LICK MY BALLS MORTY

I'd like to know what you think of this.

Ah g-geez Rick I dunno I mean gosh, you're so old and I'm just a kid still geez they are so wrinkly and smell like gold bond

I hope to fucking god this is brought up in the show somehow.

Look /ss/ fans, they were like two years apart and this wasn't even really /ss/.

The reason this or Padippica didn't happen and now you won't shut the fuck up about it is that the series was a comedy mystery series and not a fucking romance and if anything people bombarding Hirsch's twitter with "Make Padippica canon, make Wendip/Candip/Pinecest happen waaah" probably just soured him on it more, you'll be lucky if Journal 3 doesn't contain a side note about how Dipper dies alone and a virgin now. It's not about the "controversial" age difference.

Jesus Christ.

We get it, you have a pedophilia fetish.

Neither Wendy nor Dipper are prepubescent IIRC

the dream is dead bros

Wendip isn't about Dipper. Dipper is nothing but a self-insert vehicle for which girl you want to fuck because every Sup Forums show is an animu harem show.

Are you a NAMBLA member or something?

If Bonny wasnt a fag she would be a pedophile.

TWILIGHT HAD IT AND NOBODY BITCHED WHY CAN'T I HAVE IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I DON'T NEED THAT FLAME REKINDLED.

Marcy would be a pedophile infact Ooo has nothing but pedophiles based on all these princesses that want to fellate Finn.

Ephebophilia, then. Not exactly much better.

Why can't shippers ever just enjoy fan art and other stuff about their stupid ships and not sperg out everywhere when their autism doesn't become canon?

Why?

Kinda of this, actually, its also a thing among kids to see teens as some unreachable fruit for them, like when a 17 year old is called a pedo for liking a 14 year old, after reaching your 20s it stops being a big deal

t. guy whose parents have a 10 year old difference

Yeah I think some preteen dating a HS junior would seem really fucking weird to everyone because even a year can seem like a huge deal when you're young but obviously in ten years it wouldn't matter at all.

Because the ones you're seeing are teens and young adults, when it comes to shipping and waifu shit Sup Forums and tumblr are no different than, let's say, the Twilight or Harry Potter fandoms, there is also the classic case of the person who ships two characters self inserting him/herself as one of them through projection, using headcanons as a defense system

Did your mommy like little boys? When your mommy was 20 your dad was 10 wow thats hot.

MUH POPTARTS AND POKEMON!!!

it does, parents lose their collective shit around here if a 18-20 year old tries to date a 15-17, there are even real cases of parents stepping in and threating calling the cops if the couple doesn't break up

Depends on the ages of the characters and the show's plot, I guess. Katara and Aang worked because it was only two years, and they didn't have something like school separating them and accentuating any awkwardness that could come up.

Wendy and Dipper wouldn't work because she's going into her second year of high school (based on her age) and Dipper is just starting middle school. If you're a sophomore girl you're not going to date a seventh grader.

its actually the opposite, my dad is on his 50s and my mom is on her 40s, unless i am wrong my dad started dating her when he as on his 30s, she was 22 or something, i dunno

I don't even really mind people doing that and having their personal fantasies they share with people who have the same fantasies. I just don't see why it needs to be in the show or whatever, especially when the show isn't about that shit, and they flip out when the plot doesn't derail so their self-insert fantasy can happen.

Probably not for a long time if ever

Even though this is an issue that I'm particularly interested in I still don't want it pushed in children's animation. If the new media revolution leads to a niche space of more adult animation, which I really hope it does, then maybe we might see it. Until then we'll have slim pickings for this sort of thing.

Btw if you haven't already heard of it try reading Otoyomegatari. Its basically /ss/ the manga

>it's not about Dipper's age, its about his height

It's far fucking better ephebophilia just means you have shit taste

Any other WendDip art besides that one

this will never not be hilarious

Fuck that, why couldn't this ship happen?

Wasn`t Tenzi 16 years older than Pema?

Long before pedo stuff, I'm sure

Trying to find something different from the dozen same pictures that always get posted for Wendip.