Nothing personnel, kid: the character

>Nothing personnel, kid: the character.

Seriously, fuck Deathstroke.

Based death stroke killing post crisis characters.

He regularly loses to teenagers.

Infinite Crisis was awesome.

>Deathstroke.
That is one cringeworthy name.

Is that better, or worse than "The Terminator"?

Somebody pls post the Grail version of Coldsteel and I'll make a Deathstroke one too

Can someone explain to me how he's not Psh Nothing Personal Kid: The Character.?

Because he's either played straight in his own little corner of the world or played as a joke.

Lol what a faggot.

Hulk should be the official spokesman for this official exclusive group.

He is literally a mercenary, it is literally not personal.

Still looks like a faggot try hard saying it.

Whats going on in this thread?

Because he makes it personal.

He's too stoic to be edgy. He doesn't get enjoyment out of killing criminals, he just does it because it's his natural drive. It's basically like breathing for him.

Nightwing, WG, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, KF, Jericho, Changeling... He's a man going up against gods. You're acting like he regularly loses to Young Justice or something.

Because it is personal and he doesn't kill kids as far as I'm aware.

Because it's 100% personal.

Because it isn't just business with Frank.

>le triggered by edge fag

Please lose weight

Frank doesn't kill kids, dogs, or attractive women.

I disagree, it suits the loud nature of superhero comics. The most cringe inducing name is"Vigilante, " it's so bare bones and effortless.

It's not any more bare bones and effortless than "Superman".

>or attractive women
I think their moral alignment counts way more, he has a history of btfo femme fatales or leaving them dangling off of bridges. And let's be real, that evil bitch from Slavers that Frank defenestrated was pretty.

I know, I was exaggerating. He does usually seem a bit more hesitant to kill women, but that definitely doesn't stop him from doing it.

So who else is annoyed that a shitty Sonic recolour has helped to make discussion of murderous characters who have become entirely emotionally detached from their killing (which can be a fairly interesting concept) somewhat more difficult? I mean, Deathstroke obviously isn't the best or most well thought out example of that character archetype, but come on, let's try to have slightly more interesting criticism than memes, ok?

Because he's a loon to whom it is extremely personal.

Frank is a feminist fuck now? What?

A female criminal is just as bad as a male criminal

I don't know where this is from, but holy shit that's OOC. Frank doesn't kill thieves, for one thing.

>holy shit that's OOC

616 Frank is played as a joke much of the time, Punishing people with lethal force for minor crimes like jaywalking.

The further he gets from superheroes the more verisimilitude he gets written with.

He said ATTRACTIVE women, so I'm pretty sure that rules out feminists

>tfw Deathstroke is so based his own daughter cut her eye out in order to prove she was just like him

Did you two children get fingerfucked by your babysitter or something?

She was on drugs when she did that.

He shit and killed a kid once, but I won't hold it against him given the nature of the medium. He doesn't kill cops either, or he generally doesn't do it, but recently he explicitly murdered two.

>Nightwing
>literally just a fit dude who can do flips
>a god

>shot
I need to proof read more.

I mean, if you want the "I'm angry and everything is personal" you could always go with the Arrow version of Deathstroke.

Jesus, that was worse than LAST time he tried to murder Bruce Wayne on a cruise ship. At least then he got to meet his Earth Three counterpart, Not-Deadpool.

He's beaten Midnighter, Deathstroke and Batman in H2H with ease.

>Gay for evil

My pic is a bit more representative.

did they Swap out Batman for Superman again?

He's got the ass of a god.

>xDxDxD

Yeah, looks like. I think its happened often enough that Deathstroke really should think that Bruce is secretly Superman.

Midnighter was distracted by his raging hardon.

Midnighter constantly has a hardon while murdering bad guys, he's learned to not let it distract him anymore.

Guy got literally assfucked by Midnighter just to figuratively fuck with him. He can be as edgy as he wants. He earned it.