Latinamericans calling each other "indios" or "panchitos"

>latinamericans calling each other "indios" or "panchitos"

bump

I practice archery too

why dont latinamericans love each other and live in peace and cooperation?
Mercosur was a mistake and a corrupt burocratic nightmare, united states of south america when?

never

why not

we're too different

>muh simon bolivar
>muh jose marti

que cosas que siempre hayan fracasado estas ideas

>Brazil and Mexico have the biggest economies
>They hate each other

>spaniards calling latin-americans "indios"

I don't think anyone says ''panchito'' here, I've seen only spaniards using it, also this >2 countries should be friends because they have big economies
retarded criteria

No tienes ni idea del racismo que tenemos entre nosotros y contra los indígenas. Llamar a alguien indio es un insulto serio, pero varía por país, y por región y ciudad dentro de los países.

Si en México te llamas "Cuahtémoc" o "Xochitl" a nadie le parece raro. Incluso si conservas un apellido tlaxcalteca como "Xicotencatl" tampoco es tan raro.

Pero tener un nombre y apellido cusqueño en Perú es estar condenado al desempleo crónico.

>"Cuahtémoc" o "Xochitl"

menos mal que os cristianizamos...

>Pero tener un nombre y apellido cusqueño en Perú es estar condenado al desempleo crónico.
Mentira. No sabes nada sobre mi país.

We don't hate each other. We're just too far away to have any sort of relations.

is this a spiderman thread?

Hacemos lo que podemos para librarnos de su influencia.

Ilustrame, por favor.

how are you different
arr rook the same to me

because you don't know a shit other than memes

I know Argentina es blanco which is objective reality

In what way do we hate each other?

see how you only know memes?, Argentina is 100% AMERINDIAN, you ignorant fuck.

How do you guys even went from Kwawtemok to Guatemus?
Meshiko to Meheeko, Wit seelopochco to Churubusco, Kwawnawak to Cuernavaca, etc.

t. never seen one of us

Si hasta hace algunos años era imposible observar personas con apellidos provincianos en en casas de familias ricas en Lima, eso ha ido cambiando. Existe el dilema de los parvenus en el que los nuevos ricos son todos provincianos, personas quienes no son obviamente familiar ni blancos, ni rubios ni de apellido europeo, son personas de transfondo humilde quienes a punta de esfuerzo y trabajo duro han logrado de hacerce de grandes fortunas.

En el caso de personas de bajos recursos, el apellido tampoco les es un impedimento para lograr conseguir empleo porque trabajo sobra en el Perú para diferentes empleos. Facilmente encuentras un Quispe gerente y un Quispe conserje; un Allcca ingeniero y un Allcca vendedor o un Añaños dueño y un Añaños técnico en la misma empresa.

El racismo si existe todavía pero eso es otra historia, lo bueno es que la cultura provinciana esta siendo mas aceptada hoy en día.

obviamente no son*

Is this a joke? Everybody loves Brazil (except Paraguay) and so far we have so little contact that they don't have real reasons to hate us.

one of my cousins married a Chilean
it didn't last though

Ok, gracias por la info.

I hate brazil and I'm mexican
Terrible posters

Ok, first see if this will work.

Are Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark all so alike to the point that "arr rook the same" and none can tell the difference without hearing their language?

desu telling swedes and norwegians apart is impossible even if you hear their language since swedish and norwegian are literally dialects of each other

Ok, then trying to explain this to you won't work. Take our word for it or don't, now go to shit post /brit/ or something.

also memes aside there is much much more variance within south america alone than between the nordic countries

Written Norwegian and Danish are legit the same language tho (and Swedish changes some vowels but that's it) so it's understandable he would think that. Also 2bh you can speak with any Latin even Brazilians as long there's no slang involved. Except chileans, those fucks butcher more anglicisms than chicanos i swear.

I just did 23andme if I turn out to be less than 70% European I'm gonna suicide mis amigos

written Danish and Norwegian are the same but they sound completely different, even to an untrained ear since there are so many distinctive guttural sounds in Danish and Norwegians tend to sing their words because Norwegian uses a pitch accent (Chinese tones lite)
spoken Swedish and Norwegian are literally the same but they are written differently

yo vi gente en /lat/ llamarse panchitos entre ellos alguna vez
embrace your muttness and be glad you arent a filthy wh*te

>/lat/
probablemente estaban haciendoles burla a ustedes

They never learn

Don't do it! #BlackLivesMatter