ROMNEY BUSH MCCAIN SET TO ENDORSE JOHNSON

smobserved.com/story/2016/08/06/news/romney-mccain-bush-other-major-republicans-set-to-endorse-libertarian-gary-johnson/1713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/28/surprise-as-george-w-bush-s-brother-marvin-endorses-gary-johnson.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283118-romney-will-look-into-libertarian-ticket
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/06/republican-rep-scott-rigell-says-he-supports-libertarian-gary-johnson-for-president/
ijr.com/2016/07/659818-republicans-whove-jumped-ship-to-support-libertarian-gary-johnson-for-president/
youtube.com/watch?v=PioXdolPGCw
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=58xP9PHekMU&feature=youtu.be&t=1108
youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NICE!

Is every politician in America corrupt?

Yes

Hahaha yesss expose that corruption further! PULL THE STRINGS PUPPET MASTERS!

That's it! I now #CraveTheJhonson

Hah, the Green Party is so irrelevant they cant even steal endorsements from any of the major parties.

>Even Mccain
Damn that's a salty bunch

Because they're radical leftwing communists, supporting them is the equivalent of arming moderate rebels.

Got a source that's not some obscure nut blog?

Here are the names of all the fags on Hillary's shill payroll:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

That's how you tell the difference between an anti-establishment party and an alternative establishment party.

Libertarians aren't going to hurt any of the elites. They'll actually probably help them in a lot of ways. Less regulations, less social programs, less taxes, more free trade, generally more social stratification, etc.

>'Libertarian' candidate
>open borders
>pro-TPP
>neocon running mate
>neocon support

I wonder how actual Libertarians feel about this

>random stuff no libertarian cares about
>dude weed lmao

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/28/surprise-as-george-w-bush-s-brother-marvin-endorses-gary-johnson.html

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283118-romney-will-look-into-libertarian-ticket

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/06/republican-rep-scott-rigell-says-he-supports-libertarian-gary-johnson-for-president/

ijr.com/2016/07/659818-republicans-whove-jumped-ship-to-support-libertarian-gary-johnson-for-president/

This is also a good point.

The Bushes had some of the most aggressive, interventionist foreign policies in all of American history. And this was POST Cold War. Why would a Libertarian even care about them?

LMAO. Nice. The kiss of death for Johnson.

>Being endorsed by LOSERS

Because
>dude weed lmao

Libertarians are fedora wearers.

Here are the names of all the fags on Hillary's shill payroll:

This kiwi is correct.

>handing a boatload of moderates and donations to johnson
>ensuring a debate seat

yeah, that's a real bad deal

Goddamn, these cheap sluts sure are salty about Trump.

Look at the Libertarian National Convention. Complete uproar at Bill Weld.

youtube.com/watch?v=PioXdolPGCw

>romney
>bush
>mccain
are there 3 bigger losers in American politics? no wonder they back a loser like gary johnson.

It's a secret special club that hates outsiders, no matter how similar they are.

The leaders of both parties tend to be from the same "cut".

It's why Bernie got the boot.

Trump is smart and was popular; they couldn't boot him out in the same way.

>salty foreigners

Johnson will come in second.
The fix is in.

Ron Paul & Trump aren't, even though Trump arguably is not a politician since he's never held public office.

Honestly, Johnson is not that bad.

>Johnson is not that bad.

But he wants to ban guns & wants open borders for non-whites.

He's just another cuck and won't get >2%.

open the gates!

>ban guns

where do you get this bullshit?

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm

>Establishment endorses ``````````````````Libertarian'''''''''''''''' candidate

The libertarian party is a complete joke in the US

he'll get at least 10%

any one have a picture of trump with a JUST haircut?

It was like that when they got here!

>Johnson has stated he is open for debate on the subject of gun control

youtube.com/watch?v=58xP9PHekMU&feature=youtu.be&t=1108

>Trump
>not corrupt

>oh gee he's open to debate
>oh no he's grabbin our gunz

get real faggot

>SELF FUNDING

What's your issue, kike? Want open borders and conservatives to abandon Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw

Johnson will never win. With his stances, he'll steal more votes from Hillary than Trump.

Johnson will help Trump get into the white house.

Poor libertarians. Your nominee is more a left leaning, anti-gun, pro-BLM. And also endorsed by a bunch of establishment neocons

Good shit. Now let's just hope the bernie rhetoric is just a ploy to grab more voters.

considering the level of retardation that Trump spewed regarding McCain and veterans in general that the public actually took to heart, I'd be pretty tepid to endorse him as POTUS,too.

Journalist: "As our new president, what do you have to say to the troops?"
Trump: "Don't get shot, dummy."

mcain was already outed as traitor who told the vietcong his position

Good ol' Songbird

No one cares what these guys say. They couldn't even defeat Obama. They should just shut their mouths and keep counting their money.

In case you didn't think Trump was legit.

They'll be the first to complain or blame Trump if Clinton is elected

>What's your issue, kike? Want open borders and conservatives to abandon Trump?

U FUKIN MAD?

>I'm an episcopalian shitrock

STAY FUKIN MAD MEATBALL

The GOP is just going to hand Hillary the presidency. And why? Not because Trump has radically different ideas than them, but because he's not establishment. One of the most petty reasons ever.

high-5!

Yeah.

>bad parts of the Republican platform
>Bad parts of Democrat platform
> Dude weed
This is the libertarian party

What is Gary Johnson's views on the 2nd amendment?

doesn't matter, even if that happens, which it probably will, it'll be paramount for libertarians in the future... instead of grabbing a 1% vote like 2012 and a +10% one in 2016

if they didnt win the primary i doubt they would do better in the general

if hillary wins take out a small business loan and go to another country when you get there become a citizen. nobody is honoring the extradition policy with america

Where the fuck were these Republicans when we needed Ron Paul? ! These two faced fucks don't care about personal liberties at all.

>underestimating the effect of legal weed

So you're against a new cash crop, fuel, food, and textile for export?

That's smart.

Latest Reuters/Ipsos poll had Trump trailing by less than 3 points, which is inside the margin of error, so basically tied with Shrillary. The establishment is crapping its pants. All the billionaire "sponsors" are calling up their contacts and putting pressure on them to prevent Trump from winning. Shrillary is fine, she's bought, she's known corrupt, they rather deal with her to have their ways.

underrated post tb,h

In da woods.

Clinton has been one of "them" since drugs were flown into Mena Arkansas for Iran-Contra.

The fact that they would even acknowledge Johnson is pretty big. He won't win, but might take a few westerns tates and open the door for local Libertarians to gain a foothold.

The next 20 years should be interesting.

I wish I could vote for Trump 100 times.

This is as good as it gets. He's not perfect, but he's doing this to better all of America.

What does an endorsement even mean?
What value does it have?

Mormons and cuckservatives will cling to Johnson instead of voting Trump. Even if it costs Trump 1% of votes, it still could hurt him.

>media credibility
>swings moderates afraid of trump
>donations

But each party has its delegate now, the endorsement isn't related to the election?

>"retardation" Trump "spewed" regarding McCain

cool heavily biased language bro!

What did he said about McCain verbatim?
>He's a hero? He's a hero because he got caught? He's no hero! I like guys who don't get caught.

And I know you won't listen to this but here

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c

is John C. McCain LIVE AND DIRECT FROM ENEMY TERRITORY!!

Wow... North Vietnam sure is AWESOME and the USA sure is WRONG AND BAD... he says, assuming official status as an OFFICER IN THE US NAVY.

He is certainly no hero. My father was in Vietnam and retired as a "full bird."

McCain was a yellow bitchboy who sucked miles of gook dick to save his yellow hide and DISGRACED his nation and uniform.

"Hero"

Each party has nominated their candidate, now, after a primary in many states, the endorsements will roll in until the general in November.

It's kind of like betting on the dog that wins or places in the race.

If conservicucks get behind Johnson, it pushes him on the inside track.

>the person who posted this hiding behind his 4 walled house and dark lonely room with only a computer in it; smiles as he relinquishes himself knowing that john mccain fought in a war and the only thing you fought for was for a fucking extra tendy at mcdonalds

>muh platitudes

Bob Kerrey was medal of honor navy SEAL in "nam and an ultra-liberal wanting a 9/11 investigation.

What's your point?

Trump should be able to diss vets because you're hot for his flabby ass?

Major props to your dad, but you're a dipshit.

Libertarian party candidates are not the most libertarian candidates to exist, but they are the most libertarian candidates on the ballot

> he wants to ban guns
Lurk more jackass

>open borders

JUST FUCK MY NATION UP

#CantParryTheGary
It's over, Trump won't win. If you actually want to defeat Hillary, Gary is the only logical choice

>Wants to ban guns
He's been very clear that all he only wants more gun regulation for criminals and mentally ill. That's a far cry from "banning guns"

>russia

they still paying you in bread crusts?

>bunch of pussies endorse a faggot
Okay then.

+15 pesos

Mormon here. Voting Trump. Known Penceposter too.

How's that Mountain Meadows Massacre working out for ya?

How would I go about becoming a Mormon? Legit question since I've never been to the U.S.

Only 2 logically consistent reason to vote for Trump

1. You wanna see the world burn ITZ HAPPENING

2. You are a paranoid white nationalist

no other reason is valid

>mfw John endorses Johnson, which causes Trump to lose Ohio

Pretty well. Set a good precident for what happens when you shake the bee hive.

Just Google it and you can request some missionaries to talk to I think. Or go to the closest temple.

>supporting them is the equivalent of arming moderate rebels.
You'd think more democrats would be on board then

Too bad the army didnt let Jim Bridger come over to Salt Lake and kick your ass.

>fucking space monkey voodoo faggots

>The GOP is just going to hand Hillary the presidency.

GOP isn't handing anybody anything

Breitbart "news"

I didn't read your post because the first 5 words expressed a large stick in your ass ;DD

Almost as smart as supporting open borders and shipping American jobs off to foreign countries

So literally nobody who has a Bush for last name endorsed Johnson, and some no name rep did. Also, the rumour that Romney was looking into the Libertarian ticket is worthless. As much as Romney talks he is too much of a pussy to do anything like endorsing Johnson. SAGED

there are slightly more important things

wouldnt that just destroy johnson's cred with actual libertarians

>Not because Trump has radically different ideas than them
He does though. If they thought alike, he would be establishment.

>McCain endorse Johnson

Well that was a waste of an endorsement last night.

You're confused.

pic related

Hey, my reason is listed. Some men just want to watch the world burn

This will probably put him over the edge to 15% getting him in the debates.

I hate these guys but at least it'll help Johnson.

Why else would they do it?

Good, that'd be the end of the Libertarians.