This movie looks like how an insulated Hollywood kike imagines "diversity" in action

Spider-Man: Homecoming reveals how out of touch our Semitic Hollywood overlords really are.

No, "diversity" in public schools isn't some rainbow coalition where all the different cultures get along. Take it from me, a white guy born in 1998.

It's like prison. Everyone goes with their own group. It's not about "want". You have to. It's for your own safety.

And a smart, white teenager like Peter would NEVER be lusting after random black girls as imagined in this Jewish smut "Spider-Man homecoming". Jesus this is pathetic.

I can verify that it's not only Hollywood, but most of the country that's out of touch. "Diversity" has been the holy grail for some people without realizing that even minorities don't want it. There is no "melting pot." What we have is a relatively well functioning "tribal" society where the tribes mostly get along. Hollywood and the "Multi-cult" in our media are pretty far removed from the people and causes they claim to support. They are truly disconnected from reality.

OP is right.

>It's like prison.

Easy there, kiddo.

Probably depends on the school. In my high school, people did mostly stick with their tribe, but (for the most part) the tribes got along together pretty well. Anyway, there is some mixing in these schools, and we don't know how much the kids in this school will mingle.

no one wants to hear/see the truth.
force 'diversity' in the media will cancel/bring down the show/movie.

Even the actual rainbow coalition didn't get along perfectly. They put aside their differences because they recognized the government was their enemy, not each other.

You only see the same comradery that crosses cultural lines when there is a unifying threat. I don't advocate segregation, but we naturally surround ourselves with people who are like us, be it in ethnicity, hobby or social status. I don't see what the fuss is. Groups aren't always defined racially, but groups are always defined.

>I'm 19 and I know everything!

Wew

user, do you live in New York City or some other large metropolitan community or do you go to community college out in rural America?

>born in 1998

There's your problem, child.

>I can verify that it's not only Hollywood, but most of the country that's out of touch.

lawl

>white guy

You're not white. There are no white Sup Forumsbeards

sorry if you were autistic and couldn't get along with people

(you)

Spotted op

durrrrrrr

>Take it from me, a white guy born in 1998

>>Take it from me, a white guy born in 1998

From what I remembered from my diverse school, most people do hang around with each other except for the spics and blacks. They usually stick among themselves talking ooga booga or spicanese during lunch hour. The rest of the school revolved around cliques like jocks, hipsters, or nerds, all of which come in different colors.

As a white guy born in 1993, and who's live and gone to school in New York city my whole life, This is actually pretty accurate.

Holy shit

Are Sup Forumstards really this disfunctional or is this a falseflag ?

>And a smart, white teenager like Peter would NEVER be lusting after random black girls as imagined in this Jewish smut "Spider-Man homecoming".

By the looks of it there is not many white girls in his school

Kys leftypol you're the most cringey people on the entire internet.

>triggered spam
Fuck your safe space shitskin

Noy him but all Sup Forumstards should fuck off back to their shithole

>being this mad this thread didn't turn into an antisemitic and/or racist echochamber

>Not him
Yes you are him.

You don't belong here newfag
You are not welcome

>kike

fucking hell OP has no idea what he's talking about. Take it from me, a white guy born in 1997 who went to high school in New York City, the diversity of the cast is fine (save for the Grand Budapest Hotel kid as Flash Thompson). Unless you're someone from Sup Forums who gets scared whenever they see a black person, there's no reason to think the cast is too diverse

>"e-everyone who disagrees with me is the same person"

wew you really are 19

Fuck off afro american

>16 unique posters
>s-samefag !
You are fucking pathetic

>Trust me I'm a millennial
kys op, and when you get to the after life kys again

>replies 35
>poster 19
>All replies are a couple of words and a image
You are not even trying

>being this mad and alone

lel

>implying this is worth more than maymay images and a word or two

Glad to see Sup Forums finally putting Sup Forumstards in their place
Keep up the good work lads

Even the file name expose the samefagness

>"MOVIE HAS BLACK PEOPLE IN IT! REEEEE I'M NOT GOING TO WATCH IT ANYMORE!!!!"

Does Sup Forums know the main character Spider Man, is still a W H I T E M A L E.

I could understand if you capeshit nerds got upset if the black girl was playing spider man and was the main character, but holy fuck grow up you faggots. You're not allowed to pick your race at birth.

Go back to /reddit/The_Donald and /r/Sup Forums

yeah, sorry to say but schools in queens and the bronx especially are just a big diverse rainbow

user you're deluded

In all honesty comic book stories (to me) are not sacred.. they have been reinvented so many times in the comics/shows/games...etc. that it isn't or at least shouldn't be a big deal if they did decide to drastically change the character, most people hate the fucking movies no matter what so you might as well try to do something different that telling the same stories over and over again, just because it's on a different medium doesn't make it original in anyway. So I'd have to agree with you and go further by saying I wouldn't give a fuck if spider was the black chick.. just put cool action in it and a decent story and it'll still be considered a great film by marvels standards

Honestly it's accurate for a public school that's supposed to be in DC

Its not like the United States is white or anything