Why """critics""" butthurt so much about this series?

why """critics""" butthurt so much about this series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7ssUivM-eM
youtube.com/watch?v=NZepDubknlY
youtube.com/watch?v=WDoKMSB212w
youtu.be/jqp1ffEUEq0
youtube.com/watch?v=h2TSx1VB-AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Critics are butthurt that Michael Bay is not apologetic about making popcorn schlock. The fact all of his movies are successful despite the critical beatdown only triggers them further.

OPTIMUS NO! MY WIFE, MY CHILDREN. TELL THEM I LO---

>why """critics""" butthurt so much about this series?
they just can't stand a litty, raunchy summer movie

youtube.com/watch?v=v7ssUivM-eM

I've never had problems with this scene. Sentinel betrayed autobots and backstabed Ironhide.
youtube.com/watch?v=NZepDubknlY

I also enjoy how Optimus became more pissed off and tired of helping humans in every episode

I only saw the first one, when did the transformers start using actual guns?

>I only saw the first one, when did the transformers start using actual guns?
libcuck detected. did the cgi robots trigger you, snowflake?

Shut the fuck up leftypol you stupid false flagging cuck niggers. The Fourth Reich will rise and you will be the first to go at the day of the rope.

MAGA and praise Kek!

this basically

people hate how transformers is just a popcorn flick without trying to be anything else which is why critics and normies love the marvel movies so much even though they're basically the same thing

I just saw this and it wasn't that bad, although the ending went on way too long.

I wonder if Jay and Mike actually saw it or if they're just meming

these same critics eat up the fast and the furious garbage

Sup Forums: contrarian about being contrarian about being contrarian about being contrarian about being contrarian about being contrarian about being contrarian about being contrarian, because everyone here needs to be a special snowflake in their heads

Why do critics never mention how fantastic the soundtracks are in these movies?
youtube.com/watch?v=WDoKMSB212w

I actually have more of a problem with Optimus killing Megatron than Sentinel.

Megatron deserved to die, simple as that

youtu.be/jqp1ffEUEq0

For 10 year-old CGI this movie looks fucking good even today. It's not like the Avengers that looks more horrendous with each viewing, I can actually go back an enjoy earlier bayformers.

Episode 1 Season 1 G1

>This lost the academy award to some polar bears

well Megatron killed Optimus in episode 2

It's shit

Jablonsky is unironically a good composer who gets tossed into the trashbin of Transformers. Hopefully he gets a good movie before he retires.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2TSx1VB-AI

I unironically think that the Transformers theme is better than the Star Trek theme and everyone says Giacchino is the heir to John Williams.