SERIOUSLY IM FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THESE SHITSKINS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY WHY DONT WHITE PPL STAND UP AND JUST GO AND...

SERIOUSLY IM FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THESE SHITSKINS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY WHY DONT WHITE PPL STAND UP AND JUST GO AND SHOOT EVERY DARK SKINNED MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FUCKING STREET THIS NEEDS TO END RIGHT FUCKING NOW THERES TOO MANY SUBHUMANS THE WHITE RACE IS GONNA DIE AND WERE GONNA DESERVE IT FOR BEING SUCH KEKS

THIS ENDS NOW, START THE RACE WAR

But user-kun, who is going to grow the wheat for you?

BE THE SPARK OF REVOLUTION, user!

YOU'RE HUMANITY'S LAST HOPE

GOD BLESS

Shut up cracka

Sup Forums is a board of peace (((user))), reddit is where you want to go.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KEKS
>60%

>GREEKS
>WHITE

AND ENJOY YOURE DAUGHTER BEING RAPED, NIGEL

>Not realizing that slavery isn't profitable

OP, wouldn't it be better to have them shitskins working in your fields?
Law exists in this world, so you will be labeled a murderer.

Also, just because I happen to be in Greece doesn't mean I'm Greek.

Have a great day!

Why don't you impregnate nigger women so you can spread your white genes?

Hey user, do you hear that? It's the world's smallest violin, playing a sad song just for you.

thats right youre probably a fucking t*rk

>so you can spread your white genes?

Wouldn't the offspring be a 3rd world hybrid then?

WHEN WILL THIS ALL STOP

Oy vey! We have brainwashed the American white goyim good

dude, go to sweden or germany, they need you more than us, trust me

Do I sound like a turkroach to you?
Tbqh, I'm a chink. So. Yeah.

Hey user, do you hear that? It's the day of the rope approaching fast. You'll be one of the first to go, you fucking traitor.

Imagine a world where terrorist no longer attacked civilians but instead attacked the leaders responsible of the horrible foreign and domestic policies.

Because they don't want live in a cell for the rest of their lives.

I live in a border town where only 2% of people are white. It's a living hell. I grow more depressed everyday just thinking this is the future of America.

Even if there was a day of the rope here I'm vastly outnumbered and likely wouldn't make it out of my apartment complex. But I have picked up doomsday prepping so if a shtf scenario does happen I can wait weeks in my apartment while the cartels and su humans cleanse each other outside

Shitskin detected.

Been in Dublin for about a day, so many shitskins, I want them out!

b-but muh asian girls
and muh mexican girls
and muh arabic girls

i'd start race war right now if i had guns and membership in a death squad

Muh arab girls are right
As long as they're not muslims and don't live in Europe.

some nights my blood boils and i feel like going on a lunar killing spree...

i know OP the feel

its really nice to know that im not alone, user. thank you

>America
>White

People have been conditioned to it now. Its why I've always stated there will never be a race war or any kind of resistance in Europe no matter how bad things get. We've been conditioned to accept it now and doing anything about it is horribly racist and nothing is worse than that in todays world.

Its no longer an external issue (although it never has in America's case) but your countries issue. If an arab kills people in Germany its a German issue not a Muslim one.

I don't think anything is powerful enough to correct this conditioning now unfortunately.

It would and it would be forever impossible to remove due to "I'm half-white so I can't move to Africa!"