I WANT PICTURES!

PICTURES OF GREEN GOBLIN BEING A GIANT ASSHOLE!

I remember reading this when it came out and thinking spidey was going to just break norman's skull open because of that shit

Peter looks like hes about to go Frank some one.

>infected her blood

I mean, are there other kinds of infections?

Holy fuck that's cold....
What book?

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit

wait, so goblin poisoned the drawft or another one?

Had a busy day, user.

I don't think anything is more assholish than something that pretty much broke Spider-Man

fucking jenkins and ramos was always my favorite team. fucking fuck their stuff is so good. best ever venom story too

Older one, referencing a story from the 90s where Ock tried to cure AIDS to save her. Of course HIV is no longer a death sentence with treatment, so it has to be a generic deadly virus now.

bump

Why doesn't Spider-Man just rape the Green Goblin's giant asshole?

Too loose

does Norman ever get what he deserves?

I can admit when I'm wrong, a parasite is definitively a different type of infection.

I remember this comic. It was so good. I didn't mind Ramos's art at all. I could feel the hatred flowing from Spider-Man. That was some Fincher-tier shit.

Just look at any page of Normie during the Dark Reign shit.

TWO parasites

say no more senpai

He broke his own sons leg just to frame him. and not only that but he got away with all of his crimes. Because the series ended on a bad resolution like almost all other Weisman written shows or seasons.

So who was the editor who had Norman looking like Tommy Lee Jones? This went on for like four years across all Marvel books.

Paul Jenkins did such a great job with Norman. He did a great job with a lot of Spidey's foes. Chameleon also stands out.

I wanna fuck

I now want Ramos to do an Earthworm Jim comic.