Does anybody wanna talk about this movie? Tried to start a thread earlier and it gotten eaten up by autistic people

Does anybody wanna talk about this movie? Tried to start a thread earlier and it gotten eaten up by autistic people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGsv0pJemTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't really like it the first time I saw it, but after I watched it a few more times I came to really like it.

I watched it last night and really liked it. You know any movies similar to it?

>Tried to start a thread earlier and it gotten eaten up by autistic people.
The coward's way out go back and save it.

Fuck off. There's no saving a thread once people start sperging out.

I don't know of any other horror movies that mix theoretical physics and religion like this, but there could be more. There definitely is a bunch of horror movies about summoning things from places you shouldn't. From Beyond, Hellraiser, that kind of thing. The Void is a recent movie that is sort of similar, it's definitely not as good as Prince of Darkness though.

It's almost like you want me to sperg out

Go for it bud

>anyone like this film?

>yeah i like it

>it good film

>i think it sucks

>i enjoy it, yeah

10/10 great discussion

kys you humongous faggot

Go be an embittered autstic faggot somewhere else. You have nothing to contribute to the thread.

I have nothing to contribute to nothing amounting to nothing. It is the story of your birth, no? But my God, if there is ANYWHERE on the Internet for me to be an embittered, autistic faggot, it is right here, by God, and if you don't like it, you can fuck off. Fuck off to a site where you can plead with the community or the moderators and you can suck up. Honestly, kid, you stink of fucking Reddit.

>84406590
I haven't been on reddit. I've had a lot of great horror thread on this board that you weren't in. The problem is objectively you. Just because you're anonymous doesn't mean you have a license to be a faggot. Go wage your website war somewhere else. There's nothing wrong with reddit.

>I haven't been on reddit
>There's nothing wrong with reddit.
How would you know? :^)

Because there's no way any of the shit here is true about it. It's just a message board. I know what it is.

So you just magically know something without checking for yourself? Either you're an unscientific, pea-brain who walks through life in a haze of blind assumption, or you're a lying little shit. Idk which, desu. It's was evident from the get-go you're a stupid whiner.

You're the only person in this thread acting like this. Maybe get some friends. Maybe lose your virginity. Maybe do anything other than what you're doing now. You're literally mad someone wanted to talk about a movie you haven't seen. It's fucking pathetic.

Also you're the one whining. I'm just responding to you. You're that has to have it known you don't like somebody wants to talk about a movie which is what this board is for. Definitive whining.

Your insults demonstrate the same unscientific, blind assumptive nature. For shame, for shame. But listen, old sport - I have a girlfriend, an actual girlfriend, and she is a girl. I have even had sex with her. I'll shit in your shitty thread and you will continue to cry about it. Got it?

This movie is fantastic, every time I listen to DJ Shadow's Endtroducing.... I get an itch to re-watch.

That's an excellent music choice to play when someone is trying to sleep btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=OGsv0pJemTY

Yeah i'm gonna believe that. Fuck off faggot.

I enjoy movie discussions on occasion - a rare occasion, in truth. And I am happy for many to engage in their little circles - I will benevolently allow it. I don't even care that you're such a faggot, although it's amusing to see you spit and sputter and cry and whine. Calm down, kiddo? It's just a game, ok? Deep breaths, ok?

Why don't you both go outside and do something productive?

Why are you on a board that's sole purpose is to talk about movies?

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT ALL DAY

You are drastically, drastically, drastically mistaken. This board's purpose is to SHITPOST about movies.

Contribute to the thread or get the fuck out

Uhhhh - you summerkids should know: if someone trolls your thread, ignore the fuck and report his posts. He can't fuck with you if he's banned.

What thread? Look around you! You destroyed it!
I know that feel. I've been stuck just watching movies and not doing anything productive.

No CUNT destroyed it. I'm not responsible for his autism.

I watched it awhile back because I wanted to see carpenter's apocalypse trilogy...but now I've completely forgotten how it ended...something about a vhs tape and a figure standing in the church..and going back in time..or something?

If any 80s movie needs a modern remake, it's Prince of Darkness. This movie was such a cluttered mess with way too big a cast, poorly done long drawn out scenes that lacked tension and atmosphere due to mediocre acting, some of the cheesiest stunt work you'd ever seen and a real straight to VHS feel. The only things going in its favor were some of the concepts and visuals and a few really good scenes but a lot of failures in basic film-making dragged it all down. It was kind of surprising that something so mediocre came out after coming off of The Thing a few years prior.

I probably need to give it another go.

FAAAAAAAAAAAATHHHHHEEEEEERRRRR

Was Father Loomis related to Dr. Loomis?

The man played a "Loomis" character in 3 movies afaik. Or rather, a character with the name Loomis in the Halloween series, Prince of Darkness and one more.

I fucking love PoD though.

Shit, you're right, it's a spy movie, Innocent Bystanders (1972), and his name is Loomis as well. I did not know that.