jobs hire any other race ahead of us

> jobs hire any other race ahead of us

White men have the lowest unemployment rate in the country. If you're a white man without a job it's legitimately because you suck.

I thought Hungary banned shitskins, what are you doing there, Mohammed?

Is this how you cope?

Maybe in Hungary, but in the US companies get tax breaks, gov subsidies, and gove contracts for having blacks. A white man could work for free and still not offset those benefits a minority hire would bring.

Asuming you are not bullshiting.. What is your solution?

The leftist axiom: all races are equal and therefore any success of whites is due to preferential treatment.

I'm a white male with a job and you sound pathetic bro

Are you fucking retarded? I would have a much higher chance to get a job if my name was trayvon because workplaces try to be diverse.

Oh wow. You literally just reworded a Louis C.K joke to fit your Liberal agenda. You're so original and kool.

eliminate institutionalized racism (affirmative action)

>autistic bowl haircut
>pride of Sup Forums

why?

what if you have a disability?

Still doesn't mean gibbermint isn't choosing sheboons over decent white people. Go to any government office in your city and look at the black idiots working there. You think white people don't apply for those jobs? If not for grubbymint hiring black people to do next to nothing they'd be even worse.

White male with no job here living off liberal created programs and doing nothing to help society at all.

You guys should do the same, fuck working to pay for Jamal's cigarettes and kool aid.

Shit, the fact he isn't fat like majority of you fucking losers is good enough for me.

You're a fucking white male!

post more pics of roof or fuck off

Asians achieve the most in Universities but are penalized in their applications for being Asians.

It's called winning despite being put at a systemic disadvantage because you are inherently superior by a large margin.

Just because you win a boxing match against someone that was roided to the gills doesn't mean you shouldn't complain about the asshole putting a needle in his ass.

and therefore it's ok to discriminate against us?

Hot semen demon.

White males get most of the jobs anyway.

This did not need its own thread.

>Shut it down